Wtf why is this so popular? its literally all 2008 films and just blockbuster on a website

wtf why is this so popular? its literally all 2008 films and just blockbuster on a website

wtf i hate netflix now

Convenience

I don't get it either. Like when they announced they would show Gilmore Girls reruns and everyone started flipping out I'm like really. Everyone is excited for reruns of a show that is years old? I don't get it but then again I am jaded by piracy.

The catalog used to be a lot better. All of their licenses have been expiring over time.

Simple, it is the best legal choice of movies and tv shows for a cheap monthly price.

what tv shows? there is nothing on here

It's just filler crap with their original programming and like ten good movies you've already seen a thousand times. Then, the next month they swap out those ten movies for a different five movies you've seen a thousand times.

2010-2012 was the golden era when it was still only 8 bucks a month with a shitload of content.

>have a night off from work
>bored as shit
>turn on netflix
>can't decide what to watch
>netflix suggests something
>i watch it and usually enjoy what's suggested
>go to bed afterwards

This Sup Forums is fucking filled with whiny faggots.

you are a little late to the netflix hate party.

Hulu is for patricians

I don't get it either.

I tried it out (free month) and the selection is so horrible I don't understand how can normies pay for it on a monthly basis. I guess it is convenient and cheap, if you don't care for buying physical media or aren't too savy for le leet torrents.

>I don't understand how normies can pay for it
I don't have to ask my mommy for her credit card

Ok? Wasting money so frivolously is a sign of stupidity. Just sayin'.

Not really wasting if the user enjoys it now is it?

Guess not. But he could definitely get more bang for his buck.

>paying for something that you can get free

fucking streaming sites have a better selection than netflix thats how you know its shit

The grass is always greener on the other side. Just let it be user.

normies can't torrent, this is all they have

The only tv shows i can think of worth watching are
Arrested development
Bojack horseman
Stranger things
Vikings
Spartacus
Trailer park boys
Inbetweeners
L O S T
Star trek (also on stan which im considering moving to)

Ive noticed theyve lost so many titles this year, but what theyve gained doesnt compare

Yes but they're not as convenient, fast, or good visual quality.

Basement dwellers have to ask mommy for the CC. Torrenting is all they have.