Does anyone have any good tattoo ideas?

damn those red leaves ruined it

so poorly drawn and doesn't fit with the piece whatsoever

Do this. Anything less is just gay.

> tattoo and good in the same sentence.
whatever attention whore

god damn thats ugly as sin.

(You)

wow. You wrecked me so hard I don't know if I'll ever recover. Not even good enough for Sup Forums.

I'm just posting stuff off google images,have anything better?

You responded that's the best part

I'm bored AS and the whiskey is starting to kick in. You shouldn't count it as some sort of victory.

Or maybe you should if you are that pathetic. Victories are relative is my point. Up to you.

Cheers

Funcenter around your anus?
Swastika on forehead?
Trampstamp?
Anchor on your shoulder?

Kek

a man of few words. Do you think you are a man of mystery or something?

Lol

STOP LAUGHING I'M TALKING TO YOU

fgt

Lmao

Yeah, a shitton, but they're MINE BILLY

MINE I TELL YA

Get a tattoo of your dick on your dick

LOL asking for cool tattoo ideas is so beta. So you have no cool ideas, you just want a tattoo that people will think is cool. What a sad little man you are. You are on Sup Forums that means you are going to end up getting some stupid fuckin zelda tattoo or nerd shit and be a douche the rest of your life.

Someone I know got their tattoo artist name on their dick for a free tattoo

this is the most solid advice I've seen on been on over 10 yrs.

I just want references or ideas Not someone else's tattoo

nice try at a recovery.

didn't float, but at least a good try.

Yeah because I really want something like this

if that is only a reference then you lose.

Just tattoo your mom's name on your shoulder and be done with it.

try five or six numbers on your inner left forearm
for a conversation starter

I was joking about that tattoo.
But thanks for the mom idea

YES IM MYSTERIOUS NIGGA MASSA, VERY GOOD NIGGA MASSA. CAN I SLEEP IN HOUSE TODAY MASSA? IVE BEEN VERY MISTERIOUS.

Have a sister? That could be fun to mess around with.

My family is a mess with a meet brother and a sister that has ruined a lot of chances everyone's given her and a father that can't even remember our names half the time

so you either a) join the fuckedupness
or b) try to bring some normalcy to the situation.

Sounds like you might be b) (no pun intended)

The reason why I wanted to get a tattoo was because I was curious if it'd make me look better because I already look like shit but I can see why a lot of people hate them

this is mine

Yeah I'm planing on applying to a university soon

This

HEY! DON GE' UPPITY WIT' ME BOA!

what ever it is youll hate in a few years if you get a tattoo idea from online get tattoos that mean something to you

Enjoy being 'interesting' for 5 minutes and the rest of your life as an abandoned building

>Does anyone have any good tattoo ideas

yeah

dont get any

Hail, Ceaser!

I have advice for you and anyone who wants a tattoo like that.

I hope you have over 1000 USD to spend and don't mine traveling out of state to find someone who is that good of an artist.

The vast majoirty of tattoos that people consider 'good' are essentially masterpieces in the body art world.

It's not like painting a picture and it isn't like filling in the dots. Skin is some of the most difficult canvas to work on and if you want detail like that you need a damn good artist and good amount of money.

Get a tattoo of a dragon eating a dragon riding a dragon while draggin dragons

the detail in some of those biomechanical tattoos are just insane. i personally wouldnt get one, but i do like them

Im calling make up/art unless there are more and closeup.

Yep. Thats fake too

great artistry for sure.

But WTF

What the fuck is wrong with your brain to do something like that, for life?

The graph of IQ vs, # Tattoos is pretty clear.

"I want to remember that 30 day meme for the rest of my life."

This one is fake too.

Teeth look like dook, ruins the whole fierceness

> Sakai, an award-winning tattoo artist, was tired of seeing sacred Japanese words, symbols of his heritage, inked on random white people. So he used their blissful ignorance to make an everlasting statement. Any time a customer came to Sakai's home studio wanting Japanese tattooed on them, he modified it into a profane word or phrase.

> "All these preppy sorority girls and suburban rich boys think they're so cool 'cause they have a tattoo with Japanese characters. But it doesn't mean shit to them!" Sakai said. "The dumbasses don't even realize that I've written 'slut' or 'pervert' on their skin!"

> In the last month, seven people unknowingly received explicit tattoos from the disgruntled artist. Kerri Baker, a Carlow College freshman, paid $50 to have the symbols for "beautiful goddess" etched above her belly button, but when she went into Szechuan Express Asian Noodle Shop sporting a bare midriff, the giggling employees explained to her that the tattoo really said, "Insert General Tso's Chicken Here!"

> "I don't even like General Tso's!" Baker sobbed. "I'm a vegetarian!"

> Sakai doesn't feel guilty about using hapless college students as canvases for his graffiti.

> "I think I'm helping my fellow man by labeling all the stupid people in the world," he explained. "It's not a crime, it's a public service."

Get one on your dick, so when a girl asks to see your tattoo you can make her promise not to laugh first.

tattoos need bold outlines to last more than ten years this might be a bit too illustrative in style as is could be altered