Be me 21, white, average looks, Sup Forums degenerate

>be me 21, white, average looks, Sup Forums degenerate
>have the strange fetish of jerking off in women's bathrooms
>go to a park in my city, enter the public women's bathroom
>sit down and start jerking off in one of the stalls
>hear someone come in and it almost puts me over the edge
>she sees me through the small gap in the stall door and lets out a surprised shriek
>i panick, pull my pants up and gtfo of the stall
>see her outside the door talking to a friend, both are laughing
>embarrassed as fuck, i start walking in the other direction
>bathroom girl yells "hey what were you doing in there"
>i turn back and franticly reply saying the men's restroom was filthy and it was an emergency
>as I'm apologizing she cuts me off telling me it's not a big deal
>her friend is still looking at me skeptically but bathroom girl seems to buy the story

cont?

yes

Continue

>i ask her what she's doing at the park today
>she says her friend was hosting a bbq party with her and a few others
>she asks me what I'm up to at the park
>i stutter as i can't think of any reason to come up with
>tell her I'm waiting for my friends to get here we're going to play some football
>she looks at me and smiles skeptically (i definitely do not look the type to play football)
>she asks me when they're coming
>i tell them they should be here soon
>she invites me asking me if i want to come have some bbq with her and her friends while i wait
>i agree and begin walking towards their site

anyone else lurking

ye

Lurking for moar!

bump

>we get to her friends
>it's a bunch of big buff Chad looking guys with their 11/10 girlfriends
>Im a pretty confident person but they somewhat make me feel insecure
>one of the Chad's comes up to us and grabs bathroom girl by the waist and says "who's this, babe?"
>"oh this is my new friend i just met him on my way to the bathroom, he's waiting for his friends to get here to play football"
>I say hi and stick my hand out for a handshake, he looks at me for a second then gives me a firm handshake
>as i pull away he holds on to it and rudely States "my name's Chad, nice to meet you" and he squeezes my hand hard for a quick second then lets go
>"yeah nice to meet you too"
>he walks away, I'm standing with bathroom girl alone
>she says "sorry he can be kind of intense sometimes"
>i reply saying it's cool he haha he doesn't know me and I'm kind of uninvited so i get it
>she lightly punches my arm and says "that's not true, i invited you, silly"

then?

>me and bathroom girl are walking down a trail, eating a burger and chatting
>she tells me she went to private school, lives up in the rich neighborhood of our city and her dad is in real estate
>everything word that comes out of her mouth makes me more and more ashamed to be hanging out with her and her friends
>im confused as to why I'm even still there walking with her
>she looks at me and realizes what's going on in my mind
>before she can say anything we both here a loud "HEY" from behind us
>it's her bf, he's marching towards us and looks pissed off
>starts going off about why the fuck im here, eating their food and walking around with his gf
>i say fuck it and toss the rest of my burger in the trash, begin walking away when he grabs me by the shoulder to block me
>all the while bathroom girl is yelling at him calling him an asshole
>he throws a haymaker, little did he know i used to fight bullies in school on a nearly daily basis
>almost out of reflex i block the haymaker and hit him in the gut hard
>he keels over and i bend down to make sure he's okay, apologizing to him and bathroom girl
>i walk back to my car
>bathroom girl catches up to me and tells me wait

Moar

Inb4 dinosaur

Lol dont know if story is real or wishful thinking but all the Chads in the world are idiots, that would have a much easier time keeping their girls if they wernt such insecure asshats.

nice op. fast typer 10/10

>she tells me we should keep in touch
>i consider how different we are and tell her it would never work out
>she says we're less different than i think and slips me a peice of paper, has her phone number written on it in lipstick
>"tell chad sorry for hitting him"
>get in my car and drive home

we texted for a while afterwards, she tells me how shitty and broken her childhood was, how she constantly got raped by dad, mom never believed her etc etc etc. ended up fucking her a few times and made her bf find out.

we still talk occasionally

Pics related?

where's the tree fiddy?

>Sup Forums degenerate
>confident

Pick one

yep

Keep 'em coming

Likes like an average 7 considering the age group, def not 11/10. story makes me sad. i was a chad. Had 11/10 girlfriend, kinky as hell would do anything for me, invited her suite mate to have sex with us just so i could fuck another girl etc etc. cheated on her my whole freshman year of college with a girl down the hall mostly just because other girl was easier to make cum then she went off with a degenerate like you for 2 months and made me find out and is just now coming back around to me with the unprecidented loyaty of before. worst of all i was loyal most of the time she was with such a faggot.

10/10
Good bedtime storry, thanks allot OP

Is there anything else to the story?

you're retarded bro, neck yourself. didn't anyone ever teach you to treat people the way you wanted to be treated when you were a little chad

Majority of the cheating was selfless. I tried to rid myself of the girl freshman year after the first fuck (which i had permission for) she kept coming back and begging for more and eventually i couldnt resist it.

>loyal
>cheated on her your while freshman year

wow didn't know Chad's were really that fucking stupid

How was i stupid?

you're so dumb i can't even follow your thought process

you have to be a troll

I didnt want to cheat more than once is what im saying.

>have the strange fetish of jerking off in women's bathrooms

well just try to be less scummy in the future

Ive been clean for like 3 months and were building something happy and healthy

Чтo зa чёpт c тoбoй нe тaк!?

If I was her dad i would rape her too