Why didn't they just terraform Mars?

Why didn't they just terraform Mars?

Earth already has water and atmosphere

They've already been alive 300 years. How long could it take to terraform one measly planet?

They already saw the script and they didn't want to re-write it.

In retrospect, writing a script is pretty hard.

the distance from the sun isn't the same

he wanted revenge against superman

Because Clark had the codex, the beacon alerted Zod, and Zod had a personal grudge against the House of El.

You watched the movie, right?

Also they explain that several probes were sent to other planets the most like their own in order to find the perfect place to move their society. Earth was the best choice.

why not just live on the sun?

they dont need the fucking earth sun in the first place,
which come to the question I always wonder
why these kryptonigger dont just crawl to the yellow sun and all became godlike, much better than being burn alive in a planet explosion

Because you're a fucking imbecile.

They didn't do a great job explaining that in Man of Steel, but the traditional story is that since the Kryptonians had scientifically mastered their own existence on Krypton, those in charge gradually became victims of their own hubris and ignored Jor-El's warnings.

so instead of picking a planet with no actual civilization after they obtain the codes they chose earth because
>lel fuck the el, bunch of cuck boys
I mean, obviously, there are alternative, zod could say,
hey kal, I need the codex then I will fuck off to some planet latter, if you want you can come and help us with terraforming the planet,
sure cool why not zod

This. It wasn't all about terraforming. Without the codex (which was in Clark's possession), Zod couldn't restore Krypton to its former glory and regenerate the Kryptonians.

That's why he chimped out so hard when Clark destroyed all of it. Zod even gives the "MUH PEOPLE" speech after the fact.

Why didn't he just snap Supes' neck?

>I WILL FIND HIM!

Zod wanted to kill Clark. He was a warrior, not a negotiator. Remember, nigga tried to stage a coup on Krypton even when the planet was about to collapse on itself.

Because he swore vengeance on Jor-El.

Why do you even bother with these retards?

You're right, man. You're the smartest motherfucker who has ever lived.

Actually the distance Mars is at isn't the problem, it's that Mars doesn't have an active core like we do. Earth would still support life if it switched places with Mars.

Becausd I have nothing better to do. That, and if I have to see the same asinine questions over again, I feel compelled to give an equally asinine answer.

I will find him, Lara.
I will.
I will find him.
I WILL FIND HIM!

What was he trying to express with this set of lines?

That he was experiencing a religious awakening in prison. He would find Jesus Christ and invite him into his heart.

>since I have been denied the satisfaction of killing my mortal enemies, I can still get my revenge by killing their son and severing the bloodline

As for the repetition, that's just a movie's way of emphasizing a point.

But I can see he did try to persuade clark into joining him, since their race only have like 10 people

>I have dedicated my life to serving Krypton, so now that my planet has been destroyed, I will kill one of the very few survivors (who didn't do anything, his father did), just for revenge.
What did he mean by this?

And it takes more than 9 men to satisfy Faora?

That he was a dumb-dumb.

Clark was the last Kryptonian with an average sized dick. Zod and his crew all had 6 inchers, while Supes had 8 inches.

>he did try to persuade Clark

And he did a particularly shitty job of it. If I wanted a guy to join my cause, I wouldn't have him cough up blood, make him hallucinate himself sinking into an ocean of skulls and saying "JOIN ME OR DIE."

Zod didn't want to bring back Krypton the way it was. He wanted to restore and shape it according to his own whims. Even Jor-El called Zod out on his god complex before shit hit the fan.

That's not the question. Have you seen the movie? They're going to re-terraform earth for shits and giggles

I understand the whole point of this character is that he is brainwashed and trained as a solider his whole life so he didn't know better and cant be a rational peaceful man for once,
so the krypton system is shit and we need... FREE THINKING!!!!

>be Jorel
>stop Zod from taking action to save his world on multiple occasions
>lecture Zod about how evil he is for trying to use force to overthrow a corrupt system to save world
>world and race dies because of his chronic inaction
>builds pod to save son while everyone else just fucks off and dies
>hologram returns from the dead to lecture Zod again about "muh morality"
What a fucking shit eater