Wats up Sup Forumsros

Wats up Sup Forumsros.
>Be me
>Lately me and my wife haven't been having sex.
>2 nights ago I was so stressed out I started looking on backpage while driving around.
>I browsed backpage for 2 or 3 minutes before putting my phone down.
> No sooner did I put my phone down did I see a girl make eye contact with me on the street.
>I quickly circled the block and she saw me again and started walking towards a side street.
> I pulled down the side street and pulled up next to her.
Cont?

Don't know, did anything happen?

I wouldn't be posting if nothing happened.

Looks like I may be only one here...continue

bump for story

Then fucking post it.

Why do you tards always ask if you should continue?

I've always wondered that too. just fucking post and if we don't like it, we'll move on for fucks sake

Go on, OP. Let's see where this goes.

>In b4 walk the dinosaur

like seriously it's so annoying

for the (you)'s of course

Keep it going OP.

Also, do us all a favor and just continue instead of asking.

What happened

inb4 who was phone

>Whistle for cab
>see when it comes near that the licence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
>if anything this cab is rare
>Forget it, "yo holmes, to bel-air!"

>She nervously looked around and then started ranting "Oh man I hope he doesn't see me getting in your car".
> I told her to hurry up and get in. >When she got in she told me how some other guy drover her around for a half hour wasting her time.
>sheishooker.jpg
> I told her I wouldn't waste her time but she would have to sell me her services.
>She told me that she normally gets $40 for a blowjob.
>She was pretty decent looking with absolutely no make up on.
>I took her to a secluded parking lot and told her I would get the blow job for $40

>Accidentally bump her while passing
>Spaghetti slowly drips from my pocket as I struggle to hold in my shit.
>"I'm sorry she says"
>at this point spaghetti has gone from light trickle to heavy torrent, and my sphincter could no longer hold in the sheer force that my shit was about to unleash upon this poor earth...

didn't even try to negotiate?

> I pulled out $40 bucks and set it on the dashboard and the proceeded to lean back.
>She climbed over the seat and started to undo my pants.
>Just then I said hold on a minute and turned on the dome light and inspected her face and lips for sores. >Her skin and lips looked clear so I proceeded to let her blow me.
>this broad performed head with surgical precision.
>was hands down the best head I have ever had.
>She was deep throating my cock like a machine.
>Normally I would have came within seconds of such pleasure from a stranger, but I had so much on my mind that it took 10-15 minutes for me to bust.
>I finally busted and she swallowed every drop.
> I told her I would drive her back down the road to where I picked her up.
> On the drive back she told me about her crack addiction, how she was mouth raped a few nights prior, and her plight in general.
>I gave her my number and told her to text me the next day and I would be a regular.
>Here it is now 2 days later and the bitch never called.
>My dick is super sore.

Is a 10-15 minute deapthroat blowjob enough to make my dick sore 2 days later? Or did I catch the the old clapperu? I feel super fucking guilty and to top it off my wife offered me a blowjob and I turned it down. I love my wife. How do I postpone sexual contact with my wife until I get checked out? I've looked on backpage atleast a dozen times but I never follow through. This time it was like the stars aligned and I just happened to be super horney. What are the odds I'd pick up a hooker in an area not really known for street walkers?

hahahahaha
fucking idiot. You caught something alright, have fun explaining that to your wife

Piece of shit, how could you cheat on your wife like that you gutless coward?

just let her do it and tell her mid blowjob, she'll love it

you should have just fucked one of your wifes friend

Carrot Slatt.

He's the guy that sucked my dick.

Also he was the one that shit in the copier.

If you want to postpone sex with your wife, just tell her you're scared you got an STD from a crack whore that blew you a few days earlier. I'm sure she'll be understanding.

This is honestly idiotic, don't get married if you can't stay loyal. Honestly you should tell your wife and if she divorces you it's deserving. Honesty is best, regardless of how painful it can be.

make sure you tell her she was hot without makeup though, that should soften the "blow"

Look at all the moralfags

>Lately me and my wife haven't been having sex.

if she wants to have sex, and you make up an excuse to not have sex she'll know something is up. You're screwed. Call up the crack whore and see if you can stay with her when your wife kicks you out.

Go bone your wife, you'll know in a hurry if you got the clap

no biggie
my bitch had the clap
had me stop having sex with her ten days worth after hitting up planned parenthood

do the same EZPZ
shot sucks still not a big deal TBH idk if the clap takes a while to hit before doing you harm WHO kNOWS
glad you got some great head and shared
fuck these faggot ass motherfuckers who fear pussy aside from exiting the 4 walls and roof they "live" under along with their lame advice

when did Sup Forums get so gay?
-go get chekt
-probably something you can fix w/peni.
-get that rainchecked blowjob
-dont tell wife
win

I have been talking to this married bitch from cl.... shits about to go down

sauce?

Tell her you have a fungal infection like jock itch or whatever. You can't have sexual contact with her for like 2 weeks because that shit's contagious. Buy yourself a can of jock itch spray, make sure she sees you using in. In the meantime, go see a doctor, get your antibiotics, and hide that shit from her. Keep it in your car or whatever.

Be smart about this and she'll never know.

Ok, OP. Here's what you do: let her blow you. She'll get whatever you've got, then you can turn this shit around on her. She must've cheated on you, because you didn't cheat, so where did she get this shit from? And now of course you have it too, you must've gotten it from her!