Feels Thread. Let it out Sup Forumsros

Feels Thread. Let it out Sup Forumsros..

I feel like ending it everyday. I sit and smoke and browse the chans until I sleep. I've been doing this for quite some time now. I'm ready to be done and end it all, but not until I finish this fat bowl.

my dick is small and that makes me feel really insecure about getting into a relationship

I'm alone, and I don't know, I feel like I will always be.

get used to it and go on with your life, if you are confident enough you could make relationship in the way, unless you look ugly, then you will need money

right here with you brothers... i just got out of a relationship and it fucking sucks to live anymore than what i have to i feel empty and hollow on the inside only thing that keeps me going is the hope for a better day

Deep in debt. Suicidal thoughts can be counted on a per-minute basis. Have the exit equipment next to me. Doing lines of coke right now to ease some of the pain. Will probably have a heart attack by morning.

You?

i have never gotten into a serious relationship with a significant other, but i think that if you can surpass that need to be with somebody else you can really achieve good things in life, but i cannot deny that having people around you helps you a lot, more if they are positive towards you and cheer you up with whatever the goal you want to achieve in life

How long of a relationship?

so, this isnt that big of a deal but it still bothers me to some degree. first off, i dont date much. or at all really, this is my first girlfriend in 2 years and my 3rd ever. if im making something out of nothing just tell me

ive been dating this girl for a little over 3 weeks. Very sweet girl. her and i have a lot of things in common, but more oddly she seems to be the same as me emotionally. i wouldnt know how to explain it, but its like we have the same hopes and fears when it comes to having a relationship. with also having the same wants and needs.. almost like dating myself...

even though its a new relationship, she sleeps over quite often. we hold each other throughout the night, with or without sex. its like we knew what we wanted and we knew what each other wanted so we let it fall into place.. its really nice..

now the natural question is how long will this last? should get stay attached? should i bail before i get hurt? am i just being paranoid?

to be fair, this isnt a one sided relationship. she comes over late sacrificing sleep cause she knows i work a lot and dont have a lot of days off. we do go out a lot but she pays at times and has brought over home cooked food just for me one night.

escaping from your problems with drugs are the worst kind of addiction. i used to smoke weed without any purpose more than just doing it, i realized that i was doing it to escape from my problems like you and it felt like shit

I feel fine. As a matter of fact I no longer feel anything anymore.

the only thing you can do is have faith and trust in your partner, the future is something we cannot predict, and if something negative happens, the only thing you can do is forget about it and move on, but i know that is easier to say than to do, more if i'm not in your position

Sounds to me like it's worth pursuing, but don't invest all your emotions in it until you know she also wants to make it long term. You're still in the upbeat new relationship phase, if you still feel the same after 6 months then it's likely to last a very long time.

Yep, but atleast I feel something other that intense self-loathing for the time being.

>he doesn't realize he's broken yet

maybe you're right. we've really only had one problem. we were in in bed, something came up between the two of us and she clammed up and was about to leave. but i wouldn't let her, i held her tight until we talked about it. it was something she was uncomfortable over and i didnt know to what degree. but she stayed and i think that was a step toward having a real relationship

This will be difficult, but the only way to know if it's going to last is to stay with it and find out.

Do you like being around her? Can you see you married to her later, ten years from now? Can you imagine what your children will look like? Keep being with her if you like being with her.

There's always the chance you could get hurt. But you don't deserve the prize of a loving relationship if you aren't willing to take the chance.

Love means developing a relationship with someone and trusting them completely. But who that is doesn't make as much difference as what you decide; it's your decision to whom you give your trust. You'll have to give it all away, though, without reservation, or it'll never work. She can't trust you fully if you don't trust her.

I've been married a long time, and I'm not even that old. I've learned that it's worth taking the chance, it's even worth the hurt, for the opportunity to have one person you really, honestly trust.

that is a mirage, if you need drugs to not feel bad about your life, you have a big problem, learn how to deal with things, and again, it's easier to say than to do, more if i'm not in your position, that may be worse than mine. i recommend you to do something that fulfills you, the hard part is look for that and find it

that's a sign of a really healthy relationship. if she is willing to talk about something that bothers her about you or anything else, then she trust you and you trust her

I'm so scared of having even a casual friendship with anyone that I won't ask you for info to try and talk to you, even though my heart wants me to try, to give you one person to talk to.

break that fear and the fear of failing, if you do, it will be a really big step for you

I promise you it will get so much better. In less time than you can possibly think it would take, you'll end up feeling better than you did before you lost her.

I love you.

I don't know you, but I still love you.

If you keep from racking up new lines of credit, meet your basic obligations like housing, food and transportation to work, and just wait long enough, your debts will slowly erode away until they're manageable.

In this country you can't pursue someone for a debt for more than ten years, even if they've never made a payment. Every Dept that falls off your credit report raises your credit score, even if you do nothing else.

You need to stop doing cocaine, though. It will give you serious health problems you can't afford if you don't, if it doesn't just kill you.

he doesn't need anybody to tell him that things will be better in the future, what he needs is to deal with things and move on, but words like that are really comforting and will give him the strength to do it

Only parents remembered birthday? Check.
Birthday wish of being dead fulfilled? Unchecked.
Courage? Uncheck.
Loved by anyone? Uncheck.
Cocaine Addiction? Check.
Rising alcoholism? Check.
Likeliness of living past 30? Incredibly low.
Is it really that hard to find someone to connect with? When I was 16 I said I'd be fine by 20, when I was 20 I said I'd be fine by 25.
It's not getting any fucking better.
Just worse.
I know one day I'm going to take one line too much, or have that one last shot and it's going to be the end of me, and god damn that day can't come soon enough.

and also, cocaine is a waste of money if he is in a debt, why would he waste more money on it if he is on a debt?

I wish I was a good child. I feel so bad for my dad, I know he loves me but he's completely delusional from all the shit he's been through. if he wasn't out of his mind he would hate me. I just want to die, but I'm too pussy about messing up and just causing a huge financial mess for my family. how2 kill self successfully?

If you're addicted to cocaine that's a hell of a drug to try to quit. You probably need to find a rehab center to help you do it. You don't even need to get arrested or ordered into it, you can just check in and start weaning off it. You will probably need the nurses and doctors there to help you deal with the side effects of that and the alcohol.

If you give up then the universe, god, or whoever the fuck is responsible for this soul crushing mess known as life wins. To live is to suffer, to find meaning in the suffering is to survive.

if your parents remembered your birthday, it's because someone care about you, right?. Stop searching for somebody attention and love if you cannot appreciate the love and attention that others give to you. and also, i dont know what kind of relationship you have with your parents, so dont get upset with the first thing i wrote, i'm just assuming things with the little information you gave to us

Really want a tl;dr?

Broke up with my girlfriend of 7.5yr in January because she had been, for years, little more than a roommate. Sex was every 4-6 weeks if I was lucky - she just lacked any form of sex drive. That was the proverbial straw, there was a lot more that led up to it but I doubt you want to hear about that? She moved back to her parent's place - about 12 hours away before we could rectify the problems. She took all the furniture, half the appliances, and both MY cats.

But that's not all. Two years ago I bought my first house. I was making 42k USD a year at the company I had worked at for 8.5yr and even the owner assured me things were good. Two months later I was told the company would be closing in two weeks and I could either purchase it, or find a job. Hard to find a job when you have no college degree, just 15+ years of experience that no HR director gives a shit about even if it fits the job description word for word.

I opted to buy the business for $4000 including all equipment and databases. Since I had just bought a house I had to put it all on credit cards which was a huge mistake. Business was outstanding for 6 months. It was a computer repair/custom build company. I was able to put a dent into the credit card debt and car payments I incurred after a SERIOUS car accident in 2013 that left me with 4 herniated disks in my lower back.

The next 9 months were horrible. I didn't have enough money for advertisement, and not enough advertisement to bring new business in. I had a tenancy to fix problems completely and permanently at a very reasonable price compared to local competitors. This, unfortunately, while getting and keeping life-long clients meant that i had less and less people needing repairs. Add in Windows 10's actually really good self-repair features when something went to shit I I ended closing the business January 1st of this year.

1/2
Because when you lose all hope, nothing matters anymore.

Been to a rehab center before, tried to "change myself" after my brother died. Didn't do shit, the people there treat you like shit. And if they don't they pity you. I told myself that maybe it was just that place, but everywhere I fucking went. Looming eyes, disdain, etc.
It didn't help anyways.

Parent* that was a typo, but yes I must admit that I have a parent who did so, but remembering a birthdate doesn't mean much when the person is a monster the other days of my existence.

I feel like the western culture is dying and I can't do anything about it, even if we tried to do a revolution, the army would easily crush us, but giving up is not my style, so do you guys see a different end rather than getting lost in globalism controlled by Jewish bankers?

I am not good at anything, not even good enough to breed. i have nothing to contribute to this world

I have a scar in my belly and it makes me feel insecure

you're kinda cute

i know that feeling, when i was 12 i was diagnosed with a severe depression, actual medical depression and not self diagnosed. nothing to me was meaningful and the only things that i could think of was how my life was worthless and suicide, because i thought it would be a release of all the problems that were crippling my capacity to live, but then i realized that giving up wouldn't do anything, and if i didn't have the courage to end myself, then doing nothing was a waste of time. if you are really considering suicide, just stop thinking of doing it and just do it already, if you have nothing to lose, then why wait?

I feel like there's some, for lack of a better word "satanic" force in my life that is cinstantly trying to undermine me. Like the antithesis of my hopes and desires. The things I fear the most always happen to me as if by design. Like something or someone wants to torture me and make me suffer for some reason. I have suffered all my life for various reasons and have always managed to get by and make the best of it what I have which isn't much... These past 2 years I was doing everything right improving my life in every way I could think of but every time I even begin to feel happy or satisfied something beyond my control always has to pull me back down into the fucking muck of misery. I had the most wonderful job I could have dreamed of, an amazing apartment I fell in love with. My body felt better and healthier than in the last 15 years of my life them it was all ruined when my probation I had been on for selling weed in 2012 violated me for not doing all my conditions now I get thrown into jail dragged back to shithole florida from california against my will Job gone, apartment gone, body wrecked to shit from getring beat up by guards, fighting, jail food and stress. Now out on bail waiting to get sentenced, cant even fly home because they wont let me and have no money. I cant even describe the emotion like if I painted the most beautiful painting that was my life and then someone can and burned it all before I was even finished. To make matters worse I have no friends my parents dont give a shit about how depressed I am or what Im going through. Would rather watch t.v. or some shit than even talk to me for 10 min. I tell them I have thoughts of killing myself and they just shrug and say things like "youre a big boy that's your decision" Or in the case of my dad "go ahead just dont make a fucking mess" I really want to die and Im thinking about o.d. on heroin but the only thing holding me backis the memories of how happy I was just a few months ago

sorry for my mistakes, english is not my native languaje, and as i wrote before, i dont know the relationship you have with your parent and i was just assuming things from what you wrote in your post

Then the hammer fell when I went to have my taxes done. I had a friend that went to school for accounting set up my Quickbooks file. Apparently she never set Quickbooks Online(which was brand new at the time with nothing for decent documentation) to take out Income, Social Security, and other misc taxes when I paid myself. I owe the IRS over $18000 USD and my state almost $4500.

I panicked and lost my mind. I've always been a rock-stable person. My credit score was over 800 when this happened at 29. This is when I broke up with my girlfriend and tried to find a job. It took two months before I found anything. Any sort of cash reserve had been long depleted and I was unable to make mortgage payments. I was barely making bill payments/insurance/car payments.

I found work at a print shop making $13 an hour. Never seen a press before in my life but within 3 months I am department lead, I got my 6-month and 1-year raise, and tons of bonus money for side projects. I'm being trained on a serious business press because I'm able to troubleshoot and have a very high mental aptitude.

However, I have 30 days to come up with a second job, at least one roommate, and $4200 or I'm getting foreclosed on and will lose my only place to live with insufficient income to even rent and apartment. The tax man cometh soon and will hit me even harder. I have nothing left, and even that's going to be taken from me soon.

This is why I'm destroying myself

End rant.

Of course, no worries. I didn't specify my scenario nor would I expect you to know it. Cheers though buddy. Appreciate the response nevertheless.

turn to murder and robbery, it's the easy way of getting money, thats why a lot of people do it. but the risk of doing its high, so you have to chose wisely and if you are going to do it, act confident and clever, if morals and ethics dont mean a thing to you anymore, then why a bunch of corpses and stolen properties are going to?

Because even though I'm emotionally dead I'm not a shitskin scumbag. I have no right to make other people part of my problem.

a lot of people get upset if you fail to know their entire lifestory just by a few words that they write. i appreciate your polite response

then you still care about things, dont you?

Daaaaaaayum son

Obviously, or I wouldn't still be around. I just can't justify fixing things when I see the wrecking ball in mid-flight.

[bait]

Really just here to vent and wait for my heart rate to drop below 150bpm so I can try sleeping.

then stop bitching about your life and do something to fix it, in the end, the one who put you in this situation are the actions and decisions you made in the past, but i cannot deny that there are circumstances that you have no control of, and to reiterate, it's easier to say than to do, more if i'm not in your position

Got fired a few days ago. My wife left me because I wasn't able to fuck her due to ED. Now living in an appartment with a dirty gook roommate. I started dating a new girl but she is noticing my ED too. I can survive for 3 or 4 months and I am looking for any job, but no luck so far.

You?

if you are worrying about how much impact your erectile dysfunction will have on a relationship, then avoid them, it's a sacrifice worth doing if you want to success

>no one will ever be attracted to you
>you have failed at the most basic human function
>you are nothing

Not 5 minutes ago I was talking to some person on omegle, spilling my guts out and omegle fucking disconnects me. I cried for about a minute.

broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago because felt smothered. left at a bad time, too, because her mother was really sick so i effectively abandoned her but never thought it'd be truly over and that we'd get back together in due time. she started dating someone else. i freaked and did all i could to get her back. since then, she's told me a few times not to contact her. since i know she wanted marriage with me for the longest time and i slept on it, i bought a ring today and was planning on proposing to her at her work, tomorrow. i asked a coworker of hers if she thought she'd give me the time of day if i showed up. the coworker allegedly asked her and she said, "I'd call the cops on him if he showed up." I'm shattered beyond everything. I realized too late that she really *was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I never realized how good i had it in the relationship.

You can spill them out to me instead, user. I know that feeling.

You know you can always take boner pills to get around that????
You don't even need a prescription go to the nearest shady gas station and buy some "performance supplements".
I don't even have ed and that shit makes anyone hard as diamonds and able to fuck for extended periods of time.
You will put a hurting on any bitch.
I mainly use it for hate fucking.
Witch is now a thing in my life...........

>I wish the devil paid attention to me
I wish something paid attention to me

Recent studies have shown that addiction to drugs is affected by relationships with family and friends, the less relationships the higher chance of addiction. Get some fucking relationships cuck.

>see a beautiful cutie
>find out she fucks niggers

This will never make me not rage.

it should make you feel badass

> im a jockey
> had 4 races today
> 1 post my horse is the favorite
> start of good eventually go from first to 7th
> on the drive horse looses speed whip it way more than 3 times out of frustration.
> get fined and suspended for 5 racing days.
>mfw the jockey that replaced me won 2 out of the 3 races i had left

PETA maybe on to me what do i do

I hadn't felt like this in a while, but i just don't want to go to sleep.

Tomorrow will be as empty as today, and as the day before.

I can't even force myself to do something interesting. Sciatica pains lock me in positions. I just can't be out there right now.

I think thinking about suicide is normal. I think everyone does it. Obviously most don't go through with it, and that's okay.

Acne makes me self conscious

If you are fat, you can lose weight. If you are too skinny, you can bulk up. If you dress like a weaboo, you can start dressing better.

All of those things you can change. But you only got one Dick, mate. You can't be self conscious about it. Be proud of it, and literally swing it. You ain't got no other choice.

And that's not coming from a big dicked guy

>debt
>buying coke.

Get your shit together, user.

I hate internet nice guys. Not you in particular, as a matter of fact, i think you are kind of cool because you are being nice anonymously.

I hate facebook "nice random strangers" that come out of the woodwork to compliment each other. Like fuck.

Again you are cool, but since this is a feels thread. That's how i feel.

Alone all my life, found someone that treats me as a real human, together for quite some time, she left without saying a word, thinking about ending it since this happend i can't love anyone else. Any advice /b? no friends no family completely alone.

And as always, I'm left alone in a feels thread. Good night, fuckers.

:c

you're not alone bud, sleep tight maybe you'll have a good dream

Thanks user

Last relationship i was in last about a year abd a half. Genuine love for her. Go to fair with her and she dumps me out of the blue. Very broken up for months, don't really know how i didnt kill myself.

Move on with time, just accepting the fact that it is over and live life. Anytime i get close to someone i always tear it down, dont want to get hurt again. Regardless of constant fear, i still have good times and enjoy myself with good company.

About 8 months ago a friend introduces me to one of his friends, a solid 7/10. She is pretty cool and pretty funny. Dont really think much of her for a while, just someone to pal around with

~4 months pass and me and her are talking quite frequently. She struggles with depression from time to time and we talk alot, just looking to help a friend out. Our messages get a bit deeper and we both open up to each other.

Friend tells me that she does like me and thinks i am cute. Holyshit.jpg i have feelings for her. Decide to try and flirt, and it goes well.

Vibing with her for ~2 months then things just fall off. She says she doesnt know how to feel about anything and that we shouldn't talk like we have been anymore. Feels fucking badman.

In response, i tell her how much i truely like her (probably too much) all she says is she is sorry.

I should have just stomped things out like i had been. Now im so down its imposssible to get back up. Drinking everyday just to avoid the pain. Dont talk to friends as much as i used to. Still talk to her a bit just fir the hope of it, but it just hurts. I think im pretty done at thia point...

You never know user, in the future you may come to find that that was the worst relationship you will ever be in, or maybe not, either way there's nothing you can do about it now and if she is willing to act how you describe she is not worth you

You guys ever get that feeling of just wanting to go away? Not necessarily to kill yourself, but just a desire to disappear, like you never even existed? I get that a lot. Probably because I'm too much of a coward to ever commit suicide.

Pussy I wish this shit was the worst of my problems, I really really do. You wanna trade bro? Im dead broke, stuck in a state Im not from waiting to go to trial facing a year in jail. My skull is fractured in 2 places, I have zero caring people to talk to whatsoever... Id trade you for that highschool tier bullshit in a heartbeat man

The hottest, most exciting girl I will ever date dumped me this week.
Not gonna lie, she was a huge bitch. I always stand my ground and am in control in relationships, but I broke all my rules for her. She turned me into a yesman, broke my spirit, and I still don't mind.

She was a real centerfold - everyone stared at us as we walked by, always the life of the party. Not that it matters, but 100k+ instagram followers for a "fashion and lifestyle" account. That kind of girl.

She's fucked in the head, and I know what being with her did to me, but I'll never have that kind of girl again, and that makes me unbearably sad for some reason.

appreciate this. pretty eye opening.

I mean, im broke as fuck living with my sister, my dad decided he didnt care about me anymore and cut all ties to me, and my mother died 2 years ago. Also im 23

Once I have achieved the metal explosion offense device I will acknowledge potential mental note of suicide by self harm

No but killing yourself is the 9nly way of achieving that unless you wanna go live off the grid. I get the feeling of being mentally/emotionally exhausted in this kind of way where I cant sleep it off like physical tiredness. I feel like death would offer me a form of rest, rejuvination and peace that to me equals happiness to a degree. Just to escape the pain and discomfort.

>dat reddit spacing
kys

I moved to a new state with my fiancé a year ago because of her job. I can work from home so no big deal. Moved from nice big city with a good sized social circle of smart people.

New place is a fucking shit hole smaller town filled with idiots, fat bastards and niggers. Haven't even cared to go out and meet anyone. Got a dog and chan a lot of the time when I'm not working.

I'm depressed and want to move back so bad but I've been with her for 8 years.

Well guess what mother fucker.
You do the crime you do the god dam time.
Dont come at us with some bullshit sob story as to how your life got fucked up.
Because you know what?
>You did it to yourself.
Better learn to toughen the fuck up real quick, upstate is gonna rip your asshole open.
>buy the ticket take the ride
Fuck you have a good night

Well how shitty is the town?
Is it like ghetto?
Or country?

>jail
>upstate

kek, goddamn you really are underage arent you??

>this fucking nigger stealing shit from the dxm thread

faggot at least let the thread 404 before you rip off someone else's post verbatim

I just got an 18 on my act score I'm retarded

Do you live happily?

ran into a girl i used to date years ago. lost tons of weight. super cute. wants to catch up. i was a total asshole to her, cheated on her, the works. she doesnt know. god damnit.. shes so nice and sweet. the world is fucked.

Sometimes

Both. It's just a run down shit hole of a place. Zero beauty. Run fucking down.

man thats a toughy.

>mad because of minor details
Your ass is still getting locked up.
Have fun playing spades and chess for next 357 days.

>proof???

that shit almost killed my cousin. I prefer paying someone to get some viagra prescription. My ED is psycological, I can get hard as diamonds while watching porn, but the moment I have to get inside a girl it gets soft. Im sick of it and it has killed every single relationship I've got. Can't go to sex therapy cause I have always been broke as fuck.

Sad when a feels thread turns into autists screeing at each other

a beautiful clusterfuck

My pathetic piece-of-shit father is divorcing my mother. I'm probably gonna kill myself later this week as I cant handle this shit. They were the only reasons I haven't committed suicide yet.

I'm going to make that fucker regret it.