Why does my gf never give me sex when i initiate.. why does she only want it when it's convenient for her?

why does my gf never give me sex when i initiate.. why does she only want it when it's convenient for her?

why do i have to adapt to her libido? kill me.

fuck me Sup Forums

If it continues, just say fuck it and fuck her right in the pussy.

Was in the same situation, she's using you, fuck outta that relationship. Regardless if she's 11/10 or not bro.

Leave her or quit crying.

Did you ever find someone with your same sexual preferences afterwards?

because a real man takes her when he wants.
>filthy beta

ignore these other virgin faggets. I will give you the biggest single best piece of sex advice you will ever get. Force it on her. Every girl i have ever been with, apart from sluts from nightclubs looking to make themselves feel better, has always played hard to get in a way or some other fucking stupid game. Just be alpha or pretend to be if you are a beta and grab her throw her on something, rip up or down whatever she is wearing even if shes not wet yet spit on her cunt and just grunt like a fucking wilderbeast as you pump her full of your cum.

And if she doesn't like it then it's time to leave. Life is too short to waste time with someone you're not sexually compatible with.

Married 10 years. Had sex 6 times today.

my god that sounds amazing. luck sob. is it petty to break it off over that though, or am i retarded?

buy her some proactive for her chest

fuck that OP. She's not a real woman for you. You should post her nudes since she's technically not real.

Bro, refuse sex from her two times to make a point.

No, it's not. There's nothing more important in life, to me at least, than having as much passionate, kinky sex as possible.

You don't owe her anything. Go be happy.

>why does she only want it when it's convenient for her
because then it would be inconvenient for her

When she needs it keep denying her shit and maybe she'll get the message.
Maybe she'll fuck other dudes and she's a cunt or she'll get upset you'll be like ok maybe we should put out and take one for the team more often ya dingus.

Just fuck her anyway faggot. or send her my way. What every you do end up doing just post some more

We're supposed to have sex tomorrow, so I'm gonna refuse tomorrow. I sadly want her to suffer from this.. especially after being blue balled so many times.

cus ur a beta cuck. establish dominance, cut her off a couple times then pounce that shit outta nowhere.

I'll fuck too user. Bend over

DTB right now. If you get serious the pussy will only get less not more. Think of your pussyless future OP. Then backtrack to the right decision.

Dump That Bitch.

Your libido. Jack it up. Like raise it thru the fucking rough until she can't take anymore fucking. If you're skinny get your ass in the gym. Water. 8 glasses a day. Slow carb diet for 1 month should do it. Chicken, canned pintos, frozen bagged vegetables. 3 times a day. I did it for 50 dollars every two weeks. If that doesn't bring a level of intimacy you're comfy with, move on. Find another girl. As a woman...you deserve better. :) maybe. I dunno. Maybe you deserve shit.

Fun with little boobs, wtf , I have boobs and I am a male, pussy are fun, my wife have little boobs too. MZ is an rich asshole. he stole facebook with the help of NYZ lawyer. NYC = NAZI

already in the gym my dude.. just makes my sex drive even more insane.

Do you make sure she cums when you fuck her?
Might just be shit at sex.

She does, in fact she always cums before I do.

Wtf...

That 8 glasses a day thing is bullshit. Too little for fat fucks and too much for skinny ones. Drink when you're thirsty, or half your body weight in ounces. (Example - 100lb/2 = 50 oz of water a day)

Then this or try

this

bump with tits

my girlfriend got fat so that i cant move her to force it on her. fml

even when good at sex this can still be a problem i do think you need to distance your self until you see her next then try more dominance and if that doesnt work at least you can say you tried. tell her you just dont feel that type of romantic connection with her anymore and you just feel like really good friends now. if you really care about her and want to give the relationship another go after this see if she changes over the next few weeks, but if she starts trying to go back to old ways just leave.

Married 13 years. Had sex 6 times in the last 3 months.

My girl does the same... but if she is not fucking she will give head or jerk me off regardless.. so I guess its still a win.

similar situation OP, my gf rarely wants sex and very rarely gives me head. Will try this thoughand maybe thisif that doesn't work

is that her

Feels bad bro, my girls always ready to go. Twice a day is the norm

How about telling her?