Who's spending this 4th alone Sup Forums...

Who's spending this 4th alone Sup Forums? Drinking alone bummed out listening to the heartland country playlist on Spotify drinking and listening to the fireworks and gun shots off in the distance wondering what it'd be like to have a social life again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZTk1hdpMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My bf is ignoring me, so I'm drinking and about to eat some shrooms and watch my neighbors fireworks.

i am :\

I'm sorry that you have such a shitty life.

yep, it's been a very very boring day here. thank fuck i have music.

I have , im trying tonight against it.

this is the album
the best album ever

To fight against it, sorry, im wasted.

Don't blame you, i'd join you if it wasn't 4 in the morning here. Alc keeps me awake.

Fuck, those feels.

Take a shot every time "And I'm proud to be an American" comes on.

of course i am, but i don't even have booze. don't get too wasted goober

fuck off america shouldn't be independent

Don't post her here, that woman destroyed him.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZTk1hdpMs

I've spent an hour and a half in traffic with my dad's girlfriend's sister and I'm tilting my phone away from her whilst I shitpost

>tilting my phone away from her whilst I shitpost
I do this when I'm around normalfags too
It usually looks quite suspicious but it's better than them seeing some of the stuff that gets posted here

I'll be fine, even though my off my ass. I dont need to care about her anymore, im trying to forget.

Don't want her to think I'm looking at anime titties

She doesn't care unless she can use it for marketing, she's a witch. Shed put me amongst the cross if it more sales.

I love anime titties

>tfw when you go see fireworks at the pond near your house
>tfw it's filled with families and friends having fun in their own social groups
>tfw your all alone

why not, what's wrong with mangotitties

*you're

You want to hate her, but you can't. I can't speak for her, but you're so transparent.

story?

I hear about this alot on Sup Forums

it's too painful for brandon

If she saw me looking at anime my dad would buy me naruto bedsheets for christmas

just tell me

brandon and lavren almost got together but brandon blew it up and sent her a lot of weird pms so she blocked him

He fell for her hard. He supported her old abandoned and gave her emotional support when she needed it when she was getting fucked with by people at the first us chvrches shows. He became the most prelevant figures in the leave a trace trolling and it pissed her off. He memed for three years and she saw it all and made her hate him, and it broke his heart. He meant no harm but she saw it.

Supported her old band, fucking autocorrect

American peasants with pitchforks beat Europe's best Navy.

Lmao

Nah, fuck you losers. Had bbq, cigar, drinks, n fireworks with a veteran tonight. Just got back. America is truly great even if it's not perfect, but it sounds like you guys aren't all that great.

good for you kid

There was only 3 pms that he sent her, explaining not to take anything serious, not to pay attention to what was said on here and that he meant no harm. People like to fuck around and not tell the truth about what happened. That was it.

Sup Forums is plagued by leftist redditors. Kinda expected they'd be low energy

Another thing Lauren gave him the pet name "honeybee" personally.

Same, except a guy.