/failed careers/

What's the saddest film career you've ever witnessed, Sup Forums?

mine's Antje Traue's. she lived through a short-lived illusion of 'making it in Hollywood', and quickly lost it because of the scheming of Zack Snyder and Gal Gadot

she looks so shy here youtube.com/watch?v=zIM3Vaw578I

young, and full of hopes and dreams of making it

she could have been so much more

why must life be so unforgiving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7JE0EYL6n80
youtu.be/lvbS6wh4H8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELEET THIS

George lazenby

sage

delete

and don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again

just imagine what she's thinking here

>the sun is out, the weather is nice, and my career is finally going along

little did she know, it wouldn't last very long till she falls back to shitty EU movies

;_;

desu though it's not like she would have got wonder woman in the same universe where she got faora

on the bright side she'll be doing blacked videos soon to pay her bills

If I could break my no fap challenge it would be with her

>assuming that european actors just want to work in hollywood as opposed to just taking the money from their big franchise and going back to their homes so they can star in passion projects with people they know and have relationships with

gee I guess viggo really fell from grace too eh, I bet he cries himself to sleep every night wondering about what could have been

Preferring that washed up old hag for this.

Viggo literally is Aragorn

I would gladly call him my king

she has a youtube channel
with like zero views

how did Gal even get the part

she's not talented at all

Antje on the other hand is talented, has years of acting experience, and she is Aryan-tier good looking

I wonder if her weird eyes stopped her from becoming big

Leo?

>those actual tit grabs from the dude

Very nice.

>Antje on the other hand is talented, has years of acting experience, and she is Aryan-tier good looking
And she was cast for a part in the Snyder-verse. It's not his fault she has been written out.

madman

I'm not a smoker by any means, but I'm pretty sure she's holding it the wrong way round.

Taylor Kitsch.
Has the looks, acting ability, but was placed in guaranteed flops and was never given a fair chance to be a Hollywood star.

liane balaban

one of my favourite canadian actors ever

she even worked with Taylor Kitsch once

He was doomed also by looking way too much like Paul Walker.

Fuuck these threads are always depressing

Wouldn't the fact that these people starred in at least one big hollywood blockbuster in their life, be considered a success?

do you think Antje is on anti-depressants?

What are you talking about, faggot?

The same happened to that dark haired chick from Men in Black (linda fiorentino)

They even teased that she'll be in the sequel by becoming MIB, but it never happened

Quite the opposite, he seems content

Bullshit, Wanda wasn't wearing socks in her bedroom.

I feel so sorry for her

at least she's part of the MCU now

Megan Fox
She was supposed to be the new Angelina Jolie. She was the sexiest woman alive for a time. Now nobody talks about her

Are you retarded or something?

she's the lead in TMNT and TMNT2
movies with 150 mil budget

I mean really. Is OP mentally ill? Is there anywhere on this planet a cure for his disease?
She recently stared in Criminal you know. There's nothing wrong if you watching capshit only but saying that her carrier is failure is basically misunderstanding of meaning of word "failure".
youtu.be/7JE0EYL6n80
youtu.be/lvbS6wh4H8s

This one is the real 'what happened', it's too early to call a time of death for that slav girl with the funny name.

I like to think that im helping my waifus career by posting her often

There's a saying that goes something along the lines of "smoked the wrong end of a cigarette" means you're having a shit day I guess.

Fuck she's so attractive.

Criminal was shit

her movies right now are shit European shite

her career is dead

your denial is wasted

if only that were true, Finnfriend
if only that were true

how's bridget-posting this time o' year?

are those c**ny-fags still bothering you?

Its gonna rain until january (jones)

yea that's what i keep telling myself but its probably bullshit.

olga has a knack for showing up in projects by/with higher list actors amd directors that end up being odd combinations of flawed, underwhelming, or perceived as such and underexposed.

its infuriating because she's a smart woman (watch interviews and read quotes, her EQ is off the charts) and an underrated actress (too often shes the best or the most captivating part of these films) but she can't seem to wander into the right projects and she started late. she gets the right role for her (usually) and works with the right people, but the movies never really work out.

not even sure how the fuck im supposed to feel about empires of the deep or her getting literally jewed out of wonder woman.

whatever. beyond bitter at this point.

Very hard to work with was the rumor.

I just bookmarked Bridget's insta

why don't you ever post her instagram pictures on Sup Forums

it's always the same ones over and over again

This women should have done so much more but for some reason idk why she hasn't been in anything for ages.

Did she get blacklisted?

>I only watching capeshit
Yeah, I get it.

simply not a good actress. her most iconic role was magical autism girl, which did not exactly include a wide or common range - and even for that she's now too old.

She probably wouldn't suck Harvey Weinstein's little circumcised cock.

it's called acting bro.
He's merely pretending

Antje cheats on him in this movie

>simply not a good actress
and Daisy Ridley is so much better? yeah fucking right

This is probably what happened. She didn't wanna do the dirty work to get the gigs so she was out

why do women dress up like this

lol

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?

>Someone as great as Antje doesn't get anymore movies
>Emily Blunt: who looks like she could be a great action star (and possibly have been great in the Tomb Raider reboot) instead can only get lower budget indie film projects
I do not get the filmmaking industry at all...

>fell in love with Antje back when Faora stills were shown
>her popularity lingered on Sup Forums for a bit until MoS faded
>all of a sudden thanks BvS and mommy-fu threads Antje is posted again

You still continue to surprise me, Sup Forums.

BvS was Snyder's return to the big screen. It isn't a shock to see people post Antje again once talk about MoS came back on Sup Forums

Yeah and they both were huge successes

anybody have the preview to Annie's story in the MCU

didn't op add Antje to the story

here's a little preview to the next chapter of Annie's MCU story

not better, but much younger. what i was saying is that summer glau simply doesn't excel enough to justify hiring her over a 10++ year younger actress.

she was a meme "actress" in the first place, getting a huge plus with her ballet stuff (fight scenes/choreography) and now she is also old. therefore, she gets no more roles.

p.s.: not everyone here likes the new star wars in general or that skeletor looking chick in particular.

Did you mean Jewllywood?

Casper Van Dien. His problem was that people couldn't look past his flawless complexion, manly jawline, amazing hair and gorgeous eyes to see the depth of talent he had. He utterly ruled every scene he was in in 'Starship Troopers' and 'Sleepy Hollow'.

A couple of years ago I found his personal website, selling bits of his memorabilia from Troopers. It made me pretty sad. When you consider that talentless fucks like Seth Rogen, Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler are set for life, it just shows how harshly Hollywood treats goyim men.

Heath Ledger

Imagine the top-tier roles he could have picked from after TDK.

Shannyn Sossamon. What the hell happened? I thought she was gonna be a big star.

For what very little impact you're having, I'm pretty sure you're doing nothing but souring peoples perception of her.

>Of course she's good enough. She's probably just of too high moral fiber to make it in the sleezy world of showbiz

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK*

>image.jpg

>image.jpg

My Adele
Please learn English so you can actually get roles

The female interviewer is awful ...

She should have been the breakout star from that movie, not Lea.

Is there still hope for RyRy's career, bros?

Same problem Audrey.

Lea is more intelligent and knows how to handle a career. Adele is a cutie but she is dumb as fuck.

sexier than gal for sure

if he didnt die no one would have gave a fuck about his hack role
>why so serious?
>you wont break your one rule to stop me
over and over and over
fuck off. maggie gylanhaal getting blow up was the only good part of the movie.

Lea is like a 6 and Adele is like a 10 though, lets be real.

Senpai... she is old as fuck now. No way to save her now.

you've got that backwards m8.

I would love for antje to just obliterate my ass hole with her powerful thrusts

>she won't stop doing that thing with her arm.

dang, that gif is cold. I love it.

During 01-06 it felt like she could've been the next "it girl". Apparently she's in Wayward Pines (pic related?), I've been thinking about watching that someday.

nvm that's probably Sleepy Hollows I realize now.

also...
she is ugly as fuck

Got pregnant
Saw her in season three of that shitty show Sleepy Hollow
Looked real fine still

talentless and really bitchy

C'mon, mate. She is (was?) cute/cool.

Is she mixed?

Very.

DCucks BTFO

I believe it was Godard who said that American movies have money, but no soul. While European movies have a soul, but no money.
Ricardo DarĂ­n said the same thing, more or less, and that's why he want back to Argentina and never returned to Hollywood.