Ask a guy who is straight who took a chance and went on a date with a trans girl anything

ask a guy who is straight who took a chance and went on a date with a trans girl anything

How did it go?

Did he fuck you?

faggot.

Pretty good. I did my best to avoid mentioning it. We got sushi, and she was pretty nerdy and nervous. Slightly taller than me though.

>straight
>date trans
That's not straight if they have dick

their benis did not touch me.

I know, it was more like a test to see if maybe I'm bi

Should I buy Dead Cells or Pit People on Steam?
>You said anything

So what did you both do?

My trans gf is taller than me too. She's great. Wife material for sure.

Tell us more.

we went out and ate, we talked about her job. we actually did a few things, which is crazy cause she paid for everything.

yeah the girl was cool. debating on second date or not.

What "few things"?

well we walked around the city, got sushi, went to a lake and rented a pedal boat.

Pretty girly though, I had to still do most of the pedaling. Yet she kept paying. Then we headed to a bar for about 2 beers each.

well was a good thread.

Last thing I'll add is that I guess having a dick makes you better at working one cause she blew the fuck outta this dick.

Pit people is a super small game. Maybe like 1-2 hours of main story.

>She
>Her
>Girl

Why can't you faggots just accept the truth.

don't wanna

That sounds like a nice date. Was she a nice person? Was she interesting about any interesting things? Would you go out with her again?

Do what YOU want.

Why do think straight? Why call him her?

Dead cells is fucking sweet. They just put a patch through thats making it a bit jumpy. Its still pretty good, but once they fix it, itll go back to playong like butter again. Perfect 5/7 game

Would I think your date was a woman if I met you two?

that thing is fkin humongous... jeez