Ask someone who just lost his virginity to the big-ol' family pupper anything

Ask someone who just lost his virginity to the big-ol' family pupper anything.

Howd it feel?

Why

Did you take the knot?

This

Was it as good for you as it was for me?

t. Pupper

No knot, I haven't really used any toys or anything so i was afraid of getting hurt. I held my hand behind it though so as far as he was concerned we tied :) felt amazing. It starts out so small and slippery you dont really notice anything other than his paws on you, tongue on my neck and his hips kinda pushing me down into the floor. its way faster than i expected.

for like the first 10 thrusts i could feel it, i was seriously considering letting it in. I just really didn't want to be stuck to him when my parents came home or something horrible to happen. It felt like a very hard ball swelling - not soft and warm like I imagined. More like a hard rock that got bigger really really fast. I freaked out and leaned forward and then used my hand to hold it tight against my outside.

You must be from Canada.

Come on! Bring the questions! I laid out a towel since i saw in videos there is a lot of cum... I didn't use lotion or anything, i just let him on me.

How much cum?

Why

would you marry a dog? or are you just a denegerate promiscuous type? dogs are people too

Did you blow your dog too?

whats best to have sex whit, man or k9 and why?

sweet home alabama

I'm jealous!

How old is he? Have you bred him with any bitches or is this his first time as well?

haha, seriously? What part? Alabama here, too.

that one trailer park just off the interstate in the desert

shit

Zijn vacht strelen..

Never had sex with a man so I dont know, but dogs don't tell anyone... so thats a plus! There was actually a LOTTTT of cum. I kept him in me as long as I could, probably 10 min. I jerked off in like 2 strokes while he was in me, came super fast. When I was cumming with him, his cum started to squirt out of me since i was tensing up. The feeling was crazy since he grew inside me - the thickness of his shaft. So i didn't really notice his size until i came and tightened up on him. Felt how thick he was. A bunch of his cum went on my leg as it squirted out of me, some on the towel i had down. I sucked him off yesterday and then let him hump my hand but in the sex position so i finished him off in my mouth after he started squirting on my back lol. thats what gave me the courage to let him in me today.

First question: WHUT???

Thought this was b8 but this is fucked

This is his first time too. He is 3, he still humps a lot of things. When he sits his pink starts to show so that's what made me get the idea lol. Started googling, started reading and watching... finally got the courage when my parents were away. He was really nervous about mounting me yesterday, like he didn't want to show dominance but after he got up on my back and came on me, he has been eager. It was easy today. He was panting a lot on my neck too, very animalistic.

Sup from Montgomery, yo.

How does it feel to have a knot inside you, and how fast did he go?

I had a smaller dog fuck me a couple times, it was amazing. sadly I haven't been able to recreate that feeling since we got rid of the dog, and dildos just don't do it for me like he did..

Do you know beastility i a crime in some states

it shouldn't be. bestiality is great.

The knot was amazing until I wussed out and pulled it out. It all happens really fast, so my heart was racing, the whole experience is insane. Paws on my hips, tongue on the back of my neck. His hips hammering me fast. It's about as fast as you can tap your foot, really quick. He stabbed at me a few times at first but once I arched my back he found my hole and it only took 10 seconds maybe for him to swell inside me before i got scared of his size and pulled the knot out. After about 30 seconds he slowed down and just stayed in me, pumping his cum. That felt crazy good.

How did you get the dog to mount you?

Have you considered one of the silicon look alike adult toys?

That's funny actually. He only tries to mount or hump me when I first got home from school so I knew it was all about excitement. So I waited until he was on the other side of the house for a while and opened my bedroom door and called him. Just the act of him running across the house to see me for the first time that morning was enough to get him on top of me. But I had to be ready, on my knees on the towel. I tried it before and after like 1 minute he loses interest. So I had to just drop down and let him on me and make sure he got his peen into me quick.

I know they exist but I don't know how to get one. I would have to have a friend get it or something maybe.

The thing I kinda regret is not having sex with a girl first... This came really naturally and I couldn't resist it but I feel like I should have done my gf first lol... I don't have anyone to share this with except user forums.

what's a knot?

That lump at the base in these photos. It isn't there at first so he slides into you easily but then it swells up and makes him stuck inside you while he cums. Really hot

Got plowed by my aunt's rott babysitting one time. Had no idea what I was getting into but it was awesome. Let my brother's pits have at it a couple times too.

Isn't it crazy? I thought it would be like sorta boring but fun. Turns out it's totally fricken crazy. So good feeling. Did you take their knots?

Actually about 2 months ago my brother came home to visit and brought his dog and I let him hump me through my jeans when I was in the backyard. We were having a fire. No sex obviously, but I was kinda testing it. Maybe now I can really take him hehe

I did with the rott, which was my first time and my ass bled a bit lmao. Freaked me out and turned me off it for a good while. Bro's two were years later and I took it slow with them but eventually took theirs too.

Since when do dogs count?

I hope they do and dont!!! I think its hot that I lost my v card to a dog, but it also kinda sucks...

bad-dragon.com
zoofur.com

take your pick