Sup Forums I need your help. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I can barely function as normally as I used to

Sup Forums I need your help. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I can barely function as normally as I used to.
Just last month, I found out that my girlfriend of nearly 5 years was raped 3 years ago by a mutual acquaintance we had while I was out in another state during my initial training for the Marines (reservist boot who was OTH'd for weed so I no longer serve)
She kept this a secret from me and didn't report it because she was scared of what I was going to think of her considering this same guy was the guy who made moves on her while I was in boot camp. It's devastating because I know exactly who this guy is, but I feel so helpless considering it happens many years ago and any evidence would've already been destroyed.
I won't go too far into details as to how it all occurred or how she ended up on that situation, but I know she isn't lying.
There's this guy she told who apparently was someone she was with before everything happened and I've contacted him to tell me what he knows. He responded once with a very vague text, so I told him what I knew and I haven't gotten anything back. This guy was good friends with the rapist back during high school and shit, but now he doesn't have him added on Facebook which is kind of peculiar considering they both have mutual friends added who all used to kick it together years ago (before the incident)

I'm not sure what to do, Sup Forums
The statute of limitations for rape here in Texas is 10 years, but I feel like legal pursuit would be futile. I honestly wanna kill this guy. I want everyone he knows and loves to know he's a rapist. He has a girlfriend who he's cheated on multiple times and this was definitely one of those times. He took advantage of my girlfriend when she wasn't in a clear sober state of mind and I can't help but feel like I want to rip his fucking face apart.
I haven't been normal this past month. So many times I've just cried wondering what to do, trying to be there for my girl. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6390979
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I'm kinda just lost right now. I need to find a job and get some money coming in, but it's so hard hurdling over this. I feel so alone, I haven't seen any of my friends and what feels like forever and it doesn't help that I usually get bailed on. Kinda shitty, but it's whatever. I just have all these emotions, man, it's so hard just keeping it inside.

Where in Texas do you stay?

Houston area.

its not be like water, its BE water nigga

Lol yeah man, I just had to pick a random picture to use, sorry it's not corrected

>clear sober state of mind
If she got drunk and fucked him maybe you dont got the facts straight that said if it was rape than fucking call this guy out on it and kick the living shit out of him, actually spread the word about what he did and make him a pariah unless you want to keep her name out of it in which case dont. Or pursue legal action but it might end up getting droped eith little to no evidence. No good options OP but depending on the severity it cant go unanswered only because itll eat you alive

I understand what your going through and in all seriousness you are a marine im friends with Marines and one of them told me killing set them free
on one occasion I had found out that our mutual "friend" had been spiking my girlfriends drinks and trying to take advantage of her while she was blackout drunk
The next morning before the sun came I walked to his apartment (that we helped Him get i even moved him in)and banged on his door until he answered and i pushed him back very hard into his own place and shut the door behind me
I wanted to kill him or atleast fuck him up him very badly but he was so terrified I stopped myself and just trashed his place while screaming that id kill him if he wasnt such a bitch or something idk the point is i left and I never really git justice for me or for her but the overwhelming betrayal of someone who you "trust" fucked me up for along time I still feel like he goes unpunished, if he would of raped her I would of killed him

And you will not find peace until you find justice
Whatever type it may be

Well, you know what they say...

Well the story goes that she was with some friends who were drinking and the one friend who invited her couldn't have her stay at their place and my girl didn't wanna go home cause her parents would see she was fucked up, so she felt like she had no choice but to stay at this dude's house even though she didn't feel comfortable with it and he took advantage of her not being completely sober and that his home was empty that night.

I wish I could kill this guy. I know who he is and even where he possibly stays. It's either his dad or mom's house, but if not sure.

Soooooooooo..... Where does the rape come into play? So far it sounds like a hook-up she sort of regrets and has decided to clue you in on several years later for some reason.

This

She tried fighting him off, he forced himself on her. She confronted him about it and he says he was too drunk to remember anything.
But honestly man I'm just not sure. That's why I'm in contact with the guy she apparently told the story to, but he hasn't responded yet. He was real vague with his first and only text saying that something happened to her and that someone else was involved, but that was it. I texted back a lengthy message about 2 days ago, haven't gotten anything.

If he's too drunk to remember anything then he's too drunk to get hard and likely too drunk to get his flaccid dick in a pussy.

get her the right amount of hammered and she'll tell you what happened.
protip: it wasn't rape.

I don't think what you think you know is what you think you know it is.

>raped

If she didn't act different after it happened, then you are one stupid motherfucker user. Either way he fucked your girl, go end him, or keep crying like a little Marine bitch. My favorite part, they were drinking together and fucked and you bought the rape story. Semper Fi LOL!

/Thread

Check'd

We've gotten plenty drunk before. Honestly the only reason I know for sure is because I was tripping acid and i felt what most would say is the Holy Spirit. It compelled me to confess to her that I did in fact cheat on her, but something wasn't right about her and I pushed her to tell me what her deepest secret was, and she told me she was raped. It was kinda nuts.

Kill him, go to jail, forget the woman. Move on with your life even in a fucked up place like jail. Let the world know you are sad, let them know your pain , and let them know you can handle a real world of real rules, not the ones society made for you.

I'm posting off my iPhone, but go ahead and check what you want lol

I just don't really feel like I was destined to be in jail. I'd like to have some kind of vindication without the repercussions but that's wishful thinking.

>She tried fighting him off, he forced himself on her.

I suppose you couldn't (or she couldn't) elaborate on this, huh.

*I definitely wouldn't worry about spending money on a lawyer... That's for sure. If I were to guess, she probably swallowed all the evidence bro.

Idk man... Rape is a very heavy word to throw around. I'm not saying don't be supportive... When it's rape... But yeah "had no choice but stay at this dude's house" that has been putting moves on her... That she obviously didn't put him in his place the first time he tried anything on her...

I'm sure you've got some pinned up rage, but I'm pretty sure you're just gonna have to write this one off dawg (as far as recourse goes- not on him anyway)

Then this is what you need => google.com/patents/US6390979
Alternatively you could just waterboard her I guess.

>swallowed all the evidence

Kek

How about you give us a pic of gf... This might be useful in determining if you need to power through this with her or just move on

What the fucking hell is that thing and hope is it relevant to this bitch getting tipsy then railed all night long rather than going home or staying with her friend that supposedly couldn't allow her to crash on her floor or some shit...and not deciding to mention shit until she was tripping...
What a great way to ruin a trip. Damn

Dude I couldn't begin to tell you the high amount of levels you are fucked. This girl is 11/10 masterfully deceiving and manipulating you, I am not surprised that it happened to you. She gleefully fucked him and told u years later, as a half truth. Either kill her or both of them, but u need to dump this hoe asap.

Gud luk op

I'll take it as you're someone who's never been in this kind of situation or maybe you've been cheated on before, but I know more than you in regards to this situation and I'm in contact with the guy who apparently knows the story, so. Maybe you're right, though. I don't really know. If I find out soon, I'll come back and make a follow up thread and suck your dick or something.

>Well, you know what they say...
Pics or it never happened?

It can be repurposed to be a highly reliable non invasive interrogation tool, facilitating the extraction of accurate information from a non compliant subject. Provided you have the budget you can purchase all required components and the software legally.

Sounds like your girlfriend is a whore and you're a cuck. Sucks to suck.

>suck your dick or something
No need for any of that now. Thank you, but no.

I just didn't know what that link was all about...

I'm sorry for wording things so bluntly in your emotional state dude, but there's really no need to sugar coat things.

Bottom line- people fuck around. You fucked around on her... She fucked around on you. I personally feel like she's lying about being raped... Because of the weak ass story (that I've heard) and all the red flags that are flying because of her behavior afterwards. You either decide to stick together, or you move on.

I would find it harder to stick together if she won't even truly fess up and be transparent.

If you want justice just ruin this guys fucking life. One easy way is planting drugs in his house (a LOT) of drugs and call the cops . another thing you can do is make him look like a pedophile and then his life is really fucked.

You can also do the same type of thing while using a technique interrogating someone that's holding a weight suspended on a string.

Another way is to look at pupil dilation changes when you're interrogating them.

This is the guy who posted this. This seems like a flimsy story and if the only proof is your girlfriends word then don't fuck up this guys life.

Yeah- if anything... Take the drugs you were going to plant in dudes house and get your gf hooked on them... Then start pimping the bitch out like the whore she is. It's really the only way to retain any dignity in the whole situation.

Here are some thoughts to consider when approaching her bro...

if she was really raped, she should have no problem filing a report on him, now that you know it happened... Just play it like you're "being supportive"

Try to push the idea of her getting counseling maybe... (It sounds like she could use some, either for being raped, or for her lying habit.)

If she's not as least as receptive to either of those ideas as she was to his throbbing cock... It's just time to move on.

Funny I'm in Pasadena and that sounds like someone I know
Funny thing is if it is who I think it is she wasn't raped my cousin and his best friend banged her a few days after this supposed rape
But then again Houston is surrounded with whores and degenerates so no telling

Not in the Pasadena area. More towards the north side

>cousin and his best friend

Classic

I'm sure it was also when dude went off to serve his country or something?

Hey op- CHEER UP! it could be worse. at least your gf wasn't spit roasted by this guy's cousin and his best friend on the bathroom floor of McDonald's or some shit!!! (That we know of anyway)

>raped
No, she cheated on you, felt bad enough to come clean, but doesn't want you to be mad at her so it was "rape"

What's her name?

This would be awesome if you knew this girl

No dude!!! She tried her hardest to fight him off!!!