Taco's anyone?

Taco's anyone?

How does one make tacos?

You take a taco and make it real.

Ja Tack!

Hmmmm... I have never tasted tacos on my life before... Say, you know how to make them, right? Why don't you teach me how to do tacos!?

el mexicANO seniores

uummmmm.... excuse me?

Is it true norwegians are the true taco makers?

Absolutely

yes

>corn
>sour cream

>Hardshell Tacos

Absolutely disgusting.

That is how you make taco Obi Juan Kenobi

>cucumber too

My jimmys remain unrustled

If you don't have cucumber on your taco its not a real taco. Cucumber, onion, tomato, corn and grated cheese. And then just divebomb that shit in salsa and sour cream

Nice recipe. Mostly usual stuff. Tacos are best in the nordics. Don't know what the lower ranks of the world eat.

Anyways the ingredients are the highest quality here. We have the toughest quality control.

I don't get why you guys use hard shell tacos. They are incredibly sweet to me, it ruins the whole thing, its like eating ketchup with a taco.

I was actually thinking about going to norway this summer college break. Might be worth trying to be one the few mexicans over there try out the tacos they sell over there.

Its good with salmon atleast.

whats in the goku special

Nobody sells tacos here, its something you make at home on friday.

please make me some tacos kjartan

They are not sweet in the nordics.

Kjartan? What is that?

Could make you some if you came here. We have the best recipes and ingredients so.... If you like tacos norway is the place to be.

i woke up in oslo city from my sleep behind the wheel, caught a train to bergen and time stood still cause user is there with my tacos

just so you know. bergen is shitty, oslo is worse. Come home back north taco man!

>hardshell
>sour cream
>corn that looks like it came from a can
>sliced tomato

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i woke up in bergen city from my sleep behind the wheel, caught a train to Trondheim and time stood still cause user is there with my tacos

just so you know trondheim is shit and norwegians are fake. come home north my taco lad m8

it's too early for tacos

Confused, the soft bread is sweeter than the shells here? The shells are just salty

fuck this shit, i'll just go to sweden and make tacos a bigger thing there

That is exactly how you make a real taco Gonzales

must be because they put sugar on fucking everything here. The only salty hard shell corn are usually from tostadas.

C H I
H
I

Im sure that if every REEEE mexican or american in this thread tasted real scandinavian taco they would have to agree that it tastes better. Its not a contest anymore. We won. Deal with it