Ask a man who just walked home from a bar almost 2 miles away barefoot

ask a man who just walked home from a bar almost 2 miles away barefoot

how'd you lose your shoes

Why are u so fat and pathetic to where u think 2 miles is worth bitching about?

I wore my clarks desert boots which I havent worn in a while and would've risked getting narsty blisters. I had socks on tho

dude it sucked, and I'm not even fat

who just walked home from a bar almost 2 miles away barefoot?

Nice,you drunk cunt.
I walked 7 miles from a house party to my house so shitfaced I was crawling into my driveway
>mfw trying to see the 3am traffic to avoid getting killed

Why do you think wearing socks means you're barefoot? Do you have a mental disorder?

>he thinks socks do fuckall against the tiny rocks, twigs, etc

lemme rephrase that. "without shoes"

Does uber not exist where u live?

Maybe he was drunk?

Did you leave your panties behind too?

phone ran outta battery

Wish I was that cool. I should go to parties more.

Get out more, find people that party, and figure out who can have fun while drunk, invite them to parties, you can host them too but be wary of people who can't handle alcohol

did you walk home from a bar almost 2 miles away barefoot?

why dont you have a care? how did you even get to this bar??

why didnt you leave with who you came with or make other arrangements for a ride

why are you so stupid and desperate to go have a drink with people that you ended up having to walk home 2 miles without your obv very not functional shoes on

also why would you wear shoes if you cant even walk in them......bleeehhh muh fashin

car*

I made the mistake of wearing shoes that I haven't worn in some months that would give me nasty blisters. ever heard of clarks ?

How do magnets work?

Why do you use the inferior imperial system?

Prove it! Post feet fag

if your shoes will kill you that bad from walking in them for about 30 mins then why even buy them in the 1st place? also answer my other questions

you wouldnt understand fag

Cry me a river bitch. I did walked 3 km and somehow crawled the other 2 km to my house completely drunk.

I swear I fell aslept on the high way drainage and when I woke up I was home.

Kek. You silly faggot. Do you even work bro?

Whats a km? Is that far?