Im 27, never had girl friend. women are generally disturbed by me. My mother hates my personality...

im 27, never had girl friend. women are generally disturbed by me. My mother hates my personality. basically every female i've known rejects me on a profoundly deep level of my personhood. my core is rotten. how do I change and become something slightly more than rotten?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBfwDIOpQAc
youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sniff sniff

>BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You don't, you just find a healthy way to channel the carnal, animal desires you feel as a result of the complex structure and levels of chemicals and hormones running through your body

Who has the link for the Sup Forums guide on not being a loser in public

get a pair of tits and suck cock. guys who like other """"girls"""" have low standards. """"girls""""

i'm not sure what you mean by """""""""""""""""""girls"""""""""""""""""""""

Why? Just asking?

>disturbed
>mother hates me
>core is rotten

Pls explain.

learn to meditate properly and the rest will sort itself out

air quotes. bunny ears. doing it like "girls" dont get the point across enough. they are """"""""""""girls""""""""""

That's odd. I've always thought of it backwards from you. I think it's the cocksucking faggots were the ones with the low standards. Don't they basically hop on any random dick?

you could talk to another human being every once in a fucking while you fucking shut in

do you really expect people to like you when you avoid them at every opportunity? or when you bullshit that fake personality that you think you're good at faking. jfc everyone sees you as you are and are too cringed out to say anything.

fuck

Not OP, but he's talking about """"girls"""" not """""""""""""""""""girls"""""""""""""""""""""

You don't, because you are obviously proud of it. You don't want to change it, you want to keep your adolescent dream of being spooky and special. You are not.

There is not way to change that, all you have to do is make to much money until no one can destroy you.

fucking nailed it home slice

this post is a test

fuck that money is a road you chase with no end until death, find something else to live for, use money to get you there

fuck my autism. this is my problem. fuck i'm glad i have a good job that pays well or i'da killed myself a long time ago.

shit man even i wouldnt know how to fidget spin myself out of that situation

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!

But you've had sex?

na man. never. my dick has never been coated in pussy juice, ever.

its not over rated at all, sucks for you bruh. i put that shit in my chad shake before i get swole

i am willing to take this advice. thanks

Well this is a tough one. I'm not sure how to help you out here since I've only had sex very few times. I've only ever had one gf and only fucked one hooker.

I had a gf in high school but I'm pretty sure after we had sex she decided she didn't like me and left me. She was a fucking slut though and dated like 6 guys in the last year I was there.

I've tried getting with at least maybe a dozen different girls and it never goes anywhere. Even when my buddy hooked me up with a date the girl decides after the day to just be friends.

Fucking sucks man.

alcohol helps

Stop being a pussy.

This guy is autistic and even he is more alpha than you.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBfwDIOpQAc

wha.... what does it taste like?

cocaine is better, get any coke slut you want if you got a G in your pocket

Just like pussy my man.

damn, i don't know that shit. fuck me.

read philosophy, meditate, take psychedelic drugs like shrooms and DMT

yeah but im figuring this nigga is poor as fuck, he cant even buy his pussy

nigga just take a shower and talk to a girl

it's that easy

Back in my day, we'd tell OP to anhero.

what happens after conversation? where does the conversation lead? how do i know how to proceed?

if i was you id get a job, go on craigslist, get roids, start getting swole, eventually get plastic surgery; then i'd get some MDMA and prostitutes and go to town.

how the fuck by 27? i ended up fucking a whore at 20

>read philosophy
>meditate
>take psychedelic drugs like shrooms and DMT

Lol'd hard, my friend

Woman like alpha behavior.
Not pussy tool behavior.
Nature*

be alpha
be confident go to a gym or something

money may be a issue, but desperation leads to creativity with leads to whoring himself out which ironically can lead to getting him actually laid. but yea, 80% of the bitches ive fucked have thrown themselvs at me cuz im the coke guy

who cares

Ugh it's like a Dove chocolate wrapper.

I became a woman. Can confirm. Had no idea how big of a deal it is until I saw it from the other side.

kill. your. self. pls. thanks. (jk) (but for real though) ("KYS") {thx]

spend a few months to a year consuming as much cannabis as you tolerate (for me it was micro doses)

communicate with people as much as you can

get out of your comfort space

exercise

eat healthy

more cannabis

watch interesting and meaningful human dramas and comedies

read and learn and cannabis

do these things and youll improve your core

worked for me

lol i bet im happier than you are

hbu kys instead, it'd save a lot of time and taxpayer money

I've always wanted to do coke off a stripper's ass. The whore I purchased in Vegas was going to let me but she didn't have any and neither did I.

i'm voting against every fucking thing I can to keep you mentally ill faggots suppressed. fuck your government funded mental retardation. at least i work for a living, and don't need tax payer dollars to live, like you mentally ill faggots demand. fucking gender fucks couldn't survive without hardworking people like me. i may be autistic but you're fucking cancer. unsustainable. unusable. unnecessary to society. you could die and you wouldn't be missed. if I died, people would be fucking pissed. if you died people would celebrate.

so fucking true. so many coke sluts getting praised on my facebook for their weightloss, and they just eat it up. like of course you aint gunna reply with "it was the coke lol XD" buuuuut i know whats up

Blood sacrifice to the dark one

Pray to be undone and remade in his image, 'cause you aren't pulling that miracle off yourself

haha yea i see how it didnt work out, maybe try getting the other one out of two things before you give up

maybe if i was 17 again I would buy into this, but not getting laid does not equate to selling my soul for pussy. my life is pretty good besides not being fucked or having friends.

Just talk to other guys like you would any person, you will fuck up alot but it will slowly get easier and less cringeworthy to talk to other people. Once you can talk to guys well, do the same thing with girls.eventually you will subconsciously learn new skills and what to say and not to say to get girls or people in general to like you. From there its just a simple matter of putting work into your physical appearance and finding out what people like/dislike in a mate/friend, whatever you are going after. In short, learning to be socially acceptable is really just a matter of trial by fire. Alot of people learn how to be social people at a young age and naturally fit in (normies) but others have to earn their keep, and in the end who really wins? The naturally fit dickhead who thinks hes better than everyone else because hes """""normal"""" or the guy who proved himself and put the commitment in to his social life and worked to improve it? The one thing girls love the most in a guy is his willingless to commit to complicated or long-term relationships. Thats part of the reason why girls like fit guys better over unfit or socially awkward guys, because the fit guys are willing to put in work

always get drugs before you party

works for me yo

yeah, i don't have anything interesting to say though. nothing to talk about. i get dizzy around people. I can't think. its time to see a doctor/psychologist probably.

I imagine I'd feel the same way if I got behind a cockpit in an aircraft without knowing how to fly. You gotta learn, you silly cunt, then it'll be way easier.

I got news for you bro You're likely more than halfway into your grave already. The time to start making adult choices was 4 years ago

In one rambling, run-on sentence, you elucidated to us that you're older than you are young, have never experienced intimacy with another human being, then purport yourself to know how women feel about you, then talk about your MOTHER, and then you hate yourself, before dropping that too little too late, molecule-thin silver lining of hoping for self-improvement

So... y'know, just consider it.

>In one rambling, run-on sentence, you elucidated to us that you're older than you are young, have never experienced intimacy with another human being, then purport yourself to know how women feel about you, then talk about your MOTHER, and then you hate yourself

consider what?

>liek I c wut u did ther

Enough humor. Enjoy dying a virgin, faggot.

Personally I admire any woman that rejects me because that means they have good taste in men, and have fully functional skills.

Giving yourself wholly to the Prince of Darkness in hope of material reward

Don't knock it till you've tried it

Good advice. I was hoppped up on addy and got my full hours worth anyway. She offered me bareback but I wasn't drunk enough for that.

so far

>meditate
>give myself to the dark Lord
>kill myself
>do drugs

thankyou Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

yo did you just steal my """"""""swag""""""? I STARTED IT FRIEND

I'm like a low key alcoholic, and I casually do most drugs, and like, it's beaten into my soul to fucking get your shit before you get lit. I'd rather be 0% lit than 50% lit, fuck that shit.

not me. but i only do it on weekends, and i work fucking hard and eat good...well, eat lots ill say. im once of those muscular chubby guys

have you even read the fucking thread you fucking retard

you dont deserve to get pussy ever

Post pic of yourself

>but i only do it on weekends
>chubby guy

Kill urslef cuz op is a fag

It doesn't have to lead anywhere. It just needs to happen. Take about anything and everything. The subject being talked about isn't important.

get off Sup Forums IMMEDIATELY and dont come back until you get laid

lol what i dont understand what youre getting at. i do coke and i eat shit food.

>i do coke
>chubby guy

This doesn't make sense...
> rotten
What?

Do you work out? No? Go and work out.
That's basically it.

I find it quite weird how you can flirt with literally any woman and just hit it off very easily. Chad mode is easy mode.

not possible fuckface

enjoy being unlipped and dry dicked

ya, i'm half drunk. just wanted to make an enticing post for Sup Forums. things aren't all that bad really. i mean, i could be ugly, but i'm not. so I've got that going for me. I couldn't imagine being ugly. looking in the mirror and seeing a fucking ogre. that would be awful.

well no shit sherlock. it's not like people choose to be ugly. just threw in what I "learned". working out really helps. both confidence wise (which is a must), and looks wise.

actually I wonder how people would continue from this. like okay, you hit it off, fuck her. good. what then? how do you get to know her, start a proper relationship?
shit's a bit fucked IMO.

post pic op

jesus, what is this reddit? fucking christ. what happened to Sup Forums

thanks for taking the bait everyone.

new thread coming soon