Is this what patrician sounds like?

Is this what patrician sounds like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C80Md03ZFxs
youtube.com/watch?v=5sA_t9cty-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

nah. its a okay album. but much records were made in that same era. even their previous record is better

great production tho

Pleb/patrician taste is a meme. THIS is genuinely great music:
youtu.be/C80Md03ZFxs

good job mu

This is what overproduction sounds like.

Both of these posts are correct. It's great, underappreciated, but not a 10/10. Overproduction is the primary problem, but some songs also overstay their welcome.

Songs From The Big Chair [Mercury, 1985]

Never one to pay much attention to the plaints of English lads with synthesizers, I assumed I could safely ignore this album until my ears detected substance beneath the surface--uncommon command of keyboards, Baker Street sax, synths ragged enough to add texture instead of just effects, even a lyric that goes "We are paid by those who learn by our mistake"--not bad. Yet in the end, the surface is still annoying, portending a depth and drama that progressive rock has been promising and failing to deliver since the beginning. B-

The Hurting is their best album.

Poor man's Prefab Sprout

this guy is a grandpa

I actually can't tell if either or both of these are male or female

the hurting was better both sonically and lyrically.

>lyrically
Yeah
>sonically
No

swans had released cop and almost greed when this came out

He doesn't have any grandkids though. In fact not even a biological child, just an adopted daughter.

And TFF blew them out of the water.

I really think the hurting holds up. I love the synths in it. Did sftbc really bring that much more to the table?

4:18
>GONNA BREAAAAK!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=5sA_t9cty-I

poopy :(

>tfw Broken / Head Over Heals / Broken Reprise

>tfw Listen

close

not him, but the hurting always felt 'empty' to me compared to songs. songs has a deeper atmosphere to it and has those recognizable 80s synth bits. it feels like a more elaborate synth pop album and done so well.

>Welcome to your life
>There's no turning back
Always gets me