Send names to toby.ennis if you want me try and get some wins for you

Send names to toby.ennis if you want me try and get some wins for you.

ophellias

I'm with you on this. Truunbeaten is me send names my way and I'll do what I can

Bump

Bump

gonnabeacupcake

same user, have her wins. you guys can get wins easily

share the wins

You guys are welcome to any of these chicks, just post convo's.
>enjoy

Apparently she's called the cops

Palesnails

And she's underage

I'm sending a message to all of them asking to fuck their dads, this gon' be fun

Kek
>but why not just send them dick pics?

Bellabottombaby

Because asking to fuck their dads gets a lot better reactions, expecially when you make up reasons for it

Any luck.

ayygurlll somebody¿ I need someone who has better ideas for openers than I do. She just leaves me on read

Isn't she underage

Post reactions?

When theres no pfp to comment on I just start with like "hey sis know if mom and dad left for the airport yet?" and never fall out of that role. works more often than you'd think, a lot of girls love that story shit

No one's responded yet, but I've only messaged two of them, I'll go message the rest, if I don't get a reaction before thread 404's I'll post em in next thread

Kk, I don't talk to any of them, just have them added from dating sites and shit.

Well if you have any more names post em, like half of their phones have been of for a while apparently

I've white knighted all these.

You are the reason we can't have nice things

If she's underage why TF would she go to the cops? They would arrest her for distributing cp. Doesn't matter if it's her own

I'm just telling you what she said I'm not even totally sure I believe it but I'm not gonna just let you Sup Forumsros walk into a potential jail time situation

Fag

Nope, that's all I have

Annletap

Kiimili
big boobed sloot

bump for this

bump

shes underage

Xonxon1

Dude.... post wins or convos or something :s

@nazimchowdhurry

Not found.