Sup Sup Forums...

Sup Sup Forums. Theres a griefer on World of Tanks that is throwing matches and ruining stats for other players on purpose. Generally the community is pretty cool and sportsmanlike, but occasionally someone with anger issues comes along and tries to ruin it for everyone. I know, I know.. NYPA. But trust me the guy deserves it.

His gamertag is lukinha43.

Don't feel bad about reporting this douche, he deserves it. I'm not trying to fuck over an innocent dude. For the commentary , leave whatever comical message for Microsoft you want. He's a douche. Thanks guys.

Look it's butthurt.

K, you know there are three platforms for WoT right? Also who tf cares, it's a casual game

Hes on Xbox, sorry I did mention gamertag. Whatever though, report him or not. I've seen him on the servers tonight acting a fool and griefing. Do what you please, but believe me he deserves it.

Dude, I've seen this guy before. Just stay away from him.

NYPA

I still remember when not your personal army

>nobody talks about WoT
>Suddenly it is all over youtube with sponsored videos and front and center on the PSN and Steam
>Threads popping up everywhere

viral marketing is truly cancer.

Report him! He's still online.

it's misused most of the time, but in this case it's really:
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, FAGGOT

Stop replying to yourself to make yourself seem less lonely faggot. Also NYPA

>omg! a videogame is advertising!

>Defending marketing

Fuck off shill.

Jesus

first of all, thats not me.

secondly, this request would take you 3 min tops, and he deserves it.

finally, NYPA is a newfag term that gets thrown around way too often these days. The old Sup Forums used to band together and fuck with the people that deserved it.

unfortunately, ever since uneducated and retarded Eurotrash invaded the site, the quality of Sup Forums has declined sharply, and now there are trap threads everywhere. No one does anything anymore here. Too bad.

Europeans should be forced to post on their own boards where they cant infect the rest of the site.

How's it going fellow 4channers?

Awww look at the summerfag lying and calling people newfags. I swear they get younger and younger every year

I really do miss the raids. Sup Forums would have something going on daily that we could fuck with for the fun of it. Around 2012 all the foreigners flooded in posting retarded shit. Any time I see someone spell something like "behaviour" I know I'm dealing with someone who just doesn't get it.

Top signs of summerfags
1. Constantly referencing the "good ol days of Sup Forums back in 2012"
2. Bringing up the summertime raids

Aw cute look at the Eurotrash newfag calling a legit oldfag a newfag! I've been browsing for almost a decade now, my anniversary is coming up. I was part of the original Habbo raids you infantile fuck.

Reported & trash talked just for the keks, ynot

>Calling WoT "World of Tanks"
>Talking about games outside of vidya containment boards
>Defending video game communities
>Abbreviating "not your personal army"
>Trying to get people to log into the game

You do not spend any time here. You are being paid to be here.

Sure! Just show a video for proof of it.

You know, just because you watched the "top 5 Sup Forums raids lel xdxd" on youtube dosent mean you were apart of the raids

Uh, you totally misunderstood my post. I'll reiterate it and speak slowly for your childlike brain: Sup Forums was pretty good leading up to 2012, and then for some reason a bunch of Eurotrash all of the sudden arrived here and started shitposting everywhere. Sup Forums almost shut down because it got so bad.

>my anniversary is coming up

Look at this fucking amature. This isn't reddit moron. Do a little research. Take some pride in your work.

same shit happens to me in league of legends but ya one way or the other people tend to think the other team is complete shit!!!

Video games have containment boards.

WoT is popular enough to have its own containment thread.

Why would anyone come to Sup Forums to talk about it.

Paid shill.

3rd sign of a summerfag trying to fit in
3. Calling eveveryone eurotrash

This Sup Forumsro gets it, my man. Was it that time-consuming? No. Sometimes people need to get a dose of the business, and some people would rather keep on their daily ritual of masturbating to furries while eating leftover chicken tendies that Mom cooked 6 hrs ago.

This is for you buddy.

>Lets Russian keyboard monkeys spam every Western forum/imageboard with pro-Trump memes for a year without saying shit
>Bitches about viral marketing campaigns because they involve your precious vidya
Learn some priorities, hypocrites.

this this this this this this this this

it's because they read about Sup Forums memes that normies don't know are ironic.

And the fact you just said that confirms I'm an oldfag, and you're newfag. lurk moar child.

I know its my anniversary because I remember the date of my first Habbo raid. What have you done besides beg for CP on loli threads?

samefag

The sad thing is that op dosent realize the whole threads just kind of trolling him. Hes a bit young for that treatment

What marketing firm do you work for? I am looking to hire out some work but i need a company with a little more experience.

Summerfag confirmed. Look at how many references he just dropped in one post. Whew kid better calm down a bit before you wake your mom up

The World of Tanks community isn't even remotely sportsmanlike, 90% of players are either toxic assholes, noobs or teamkillers.