Black vs White musicians

Why do people think that blacks are the best musicians, I mean, the way I see it, whites took black music (blues) and added a level of complexity to it (rock/metal) that the black musicians were never able to achieve even on the instruments that they invented themselves such as the guitar. So what's with this perception.
What do you guys think.

>Why do people think that blacks are the best musicians

No one thinks this except niggers

complexity doesn't necessarily make better music. Black music is good often times because it is so simple and repetitive (see hip hop)

I disagree. I actually think that music is one of the few things that blacks actually are fairly good at.

>fairly good at
>best musicians

two different things

you gonna ride the fence forever or you gonna pick a side?

I fuck cute girls on the reg, but Idk if i'll ever get to fuck anything like this :'(

People are cucked beyond belief and conditioned to put blacks on a pedestal. That should be no surprise. Just look at that nu-male Fantano who adores retard rap that all the cucks on Sup Forums worship.

Kendrick Lamar sounds annoying as fuck and his music is shit.

?muh grunting noises with beat
>muh music that literally steals the sound of old hits
There is nothing more cucked than listening to rap.You are literally enabling coal burners. That is the only fucking thing I've ever heard in that dopey music. Take some pride in the culure of your own people.

depends on what you mean by best musicians. They aren't very talented instrumentalists, but they do make music that for whatever reason I find sometimes beautiful like soul music.White people have been really pushed out of mainstream music.

Nothing new to listen to from white people. Rock is dead. Can't help it senpai. Rap is my guilty pleasure.

Sup Forums is retarded, mostly everything black has a white predecessor when it comes to music.

I find it disgusting that many nigger threads have pics of blond white sluts in the OP.

Your argument would be valid if whites wouldn't have ever ruined metal with death grouls

>Queens of the Stone Age
>The Black Queen
>Ghost
>Radiohead
>Dillinger Escape Plan
>M83

There are so many choices. Choosing rap is a lazy choice for those who can't be bothered to do a little research beyond the shit pushed on the radio and iTunes. It's like eating garbage fast food instead of taking the time to learn about all the real restaurants in your area.

There's a reason why black music is promoted, user. There's a big difference in personality when you compare people that listen to nigger music vs listening to normal music. Look at the population differences. 14% of America are blacks, 7% of them are male, yet, the music industry is dominated by them. A lot of normal black people are good singers, and there's a lot of white people that are good singers. The only thing is, nigger culture is prioritised because it sells so fucking fast, so you have all the good singers being left out.

Now, the black music from the 80s, 70s, and 60s was pretty fucking good. That's how they should still be. Not the whole "Bix nood muhfugger" that is going on now, which is promoting the wrong ideas, and is destroying the black community

Psychological warfare.

This

>that the black musicians were never able to achieve even on the instruments that they invented themselves such as the guitar.

kiwi plz a white man invented the guitar.

Because 80's to 90's was basically america's peak, they became multiethnic, but not exactly multicultural, was all about american unity and patriotism, white to black. All went to shit after the 21st century hit because victim culture began.

>blacks
>inventing instruments

t. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

I like QOTSA.

I just feel like rock has become artistically stagnant.

Considering the overall decline of the music industry I'm not so sure that black music is selling all that fast. Also, people will go along with whatever the music industry decides to push as its newest fad. It's not like people just spontaneously decided to cuck their culture with this hood nigger garbage. It was chosen as the "it" thing by the cultural arbiters eager to transform society with "multicultural" social justice values.

Nigga Jimi Hendrix was black, played blues, and still could shred on his guitar. Stop generalizing.

It hasn't you're just not digging deep enough.

Also say what you want about hip hop, it's still better than a lot of pop music.

Although pop music has been getting better recently

Also this.

There's also TV on the Radio, Bloc Party, Tracy Chapman, Death(amazing 70's all black punk band), maggotbrain, clipping.

I don't know, music is just way too diverse to generalise.

There is a lot of castrated, effeminate, nu-male out there I grant you but I find there is still plenty I can sink my teeth into. Plus there is nothing wrong with listening to older music. Some of the lesser known "classic rock" music is the pinnacle of pop song craft, breathtaking instrumentation, poetry and wisdom. It's a world of difference listening to music where people are hashing out real emotions and concepts in a deep way rather than just bragging about street cred.

>Also say what you want about hip hop, it's still better than a lot of pop music.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I like hip-hop.

Spend some time on a site like allmusic and check out reviews on old back catalogs. There is so much great shit out there. The same goes for movies and other forms of art. We are at a cultural nadir right now compared to say the 1970s and 80's.