Hey Sup Forums its me. im 27, never had girl friend. women are generally disturbed by me...

hey Sup Forums its me. im 27, never had girl friend. women are generally disturbed by me. My mother hates my personality. basically every female i've known rejects me on a profoundly deep level of my personhood. my core is rotten. how do I change and become something slightly more than rotten?

my friend who's 24 is still a virgin and I believe it's too late for his. the difference is he's a good guy and not repulsive. so for you, there's just no fucking way. pay for it or an hero. find jesus or something, forget they exist. there's no way. you can be ugly. but to have a shit personality, you're fucked and at almost 30 there's no going back.

in fact if you find jesus and larp hard enough, you could probably trick some christ chick into marrying you and fucking you eventually. it's your only hope outside of just paying for it

For one thing, stop spamming this.

stop going on Sup Forums u hopeless faggot

Go overseas, find some poor family and literally buy their daughter.
>enjoy, and post story when you do so us sick fucks can fap to it

Show us your penis.

Stop eating like a pig. Commit yourself to something. Make money. Lose weight, go to the gym. IDK QUIT FUCKING PRETENDING LIKE IT"S NOT YOUR FAULT. Think about how many years you spent doing nothing but being a lazy fuck. Just understand it takes time. Months, years... just start and eventually your life will become better and you'll get laid.

P.s. move out of your fucking mom's house if you haven't already.

brush and floss your teeth twice a day and shower everyday & buy some gucci guilty cologne.

Come on OP you know exactly what you have to do

>how do I change
By being, i.e doing the things you wish to be.

Moping around feeling sorry for yourself is just an easy way of letting yourself off the hook. It's just an empty gesture.

money and a better body won't help if chicks think he's repulsive to talk to. he's beyond fucked.

i may be autistic, but i don't take advice from niggers

you can't make a rotten apple edible again.

Police your actions. Take time everyday to sit down by yourself with no distractions and think about whether or not you liked how you did certain things, and what you could do differently that you think you would like more.

right. I could be rich, but I have nothing going on upstairs. i get dizzy around people. my brain is wired wrong. i'm not seeing the big picture of social interaction.

why not? literally all of them get more pussy than you

>larp hard enough
kek

So you're just going to keep posting this whiny shit on Sup Forums until someone tells you what you want to hear.

gtfo faggot

>come in this thread
>expect to find advice on how to be a normie
>find jesus and larp hard enough
>literally buy their daughter
>mfw when I'm dying from laughter

ya, nigger pussy. that's a sub species pussy.

>women are generally disturbed by me
why?

I'm serious though, go buy yourself a sexy foreign wife.
Try places like Asian countries, rural china, thailand, slums of South American countries, maybe india, or if all else fails try a Muslim country.
>Do it faget.

Enough with these autistic threads, you're just clogging the board with this pathetic shit. Just kill yourself and move on, sheesh

The approval of a woman should not guide your life. They are emotionally driven children that will be phased out by artificial wombs and genetic manipulation. They will soon be back in their place as silent subordinates.

>The approval of a woman should not guide your life.
Truuuu
>chase a check, don't ever chase no bitch

OP, I'm being serious. Have you tried dating sites? OKCupid is decent - women on there don't all just judge you on looks. Write a decent profile, and you'll get dates.

View each date as practice. Don't expect to get a second date. Be persistent. Eventually you will get a second date. Eventually you will get laid.

Sister passed out. Couldn't believe this.

>implying Sup Forums isn't inherently pathetic
what fucking world do you live in