Is there anything more pleb than listening to music whilst high?

Is there anything more pleb than listening to music whilst high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIzWvzre1ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listening to pop punk

Quentin is the one true Patrician

Listening to music is the most patrician thing to do high

>adventures of the megavirg and the burnout
Also, marijuana is the reason Pink Floyd has so much acclaim.

I'm not one of those "bro this shit sounds so good high" people but I'm also not gonna get high in silence ya feel

There's nothing patrician or cool about smoking marijuana. Also if you need to be high to enjoy music then you're most likely an uncultured brainlet.

I rarely even smoke or drink. You're lying to yourself if you don't enjoy music a lil extra than usual while high.

weedheads really are pathetic and annoying.

Chill out man, smoke a joint it'll help calm you down.

coping with depression sober

it's patrician af, as well as preferable to jail, homelessness, and prison.

nah man drugs are fun

OP is underage. His mom doesn't allow him to do drugs. How cute.

There's nothing better than listening to music when you're tripping on Shrooms or LSD. You'll never understand the beauty of this album when you're sober.

Quentin's square as fuck. You don't have to accept it, but do you have to be an insufferable prick about it?

>jail, homelessness, and prison.
so instead of taking a stance against the real problem (the government ruining other people's lives due to retarded laws), you decide to be against smoking marijuana. you're a fucking sheep and I really hate cocksuckers like you

Sounds like you're pretty triggered there, kid. What I was actually speaking from was my own experiences with weed and alcohol. Weed always leading back to alcohol and incarceration. And I'm for medicinal only, with it decriminalized otherwise.

Not who you are responding to, but for me if I have weed I don't drink

>MURICA

honestly this. i've never imposed my marijuana usage on someone else but anybody that feels the need to push their agenda about the goddamn plant from either side has issues of their own.

Living cliches.

Woah! Chill with the negative vibes, bro! You're really freaking me out!

>not watching eastern european war horror

listening to music on LSD can be overwhelming
I love LSD and the search for god's music but listening to it on LSD, it just sounds like a wave of segmented noise

DUDE

I listen to music to get high.

Music objectively sounds better when you are stoned.

Like, it's not even an argument.

i get high and rock out.

This user knows.

this, there's some music that just gets taken to another level when you're tripping. I don't have words to describe how agaetis byrjun sounded while I was tripping

Is there a collection of all the Quentin images?

>Says a guy that propably hasn't even smoked a blunt before listening.
Nice one pleb

>using CIA mind control by your own will
Wew
wEw
weW

Listening to music is great while on LSD, it makes me feel like a special snowflake, so much people just don't get how deep it is lol. It's probably because i'm an Indigo person.

Thats like saying "Listening to music on really good speakers is pleb"

Only gimps that haven't done drugs say that kind of shit, cause if you did then you'd know what it's like.

Here let me break it down for you mate. It's like listening to the song from a new perspective, almost as if you're hearing it for the first time because it's so fresh in your ears, and you start to notice things in the song you previously didn't which allows you to appreciate the song even more. It's not that you enjoy it only when you're high, it's just that you have an altered perception in your brain so you're able to appreciate the music from a new perception and ultimately like it more or like a song you never used to like because of the mood you were in when you were high.

There's nothing patrician about taking music so seriously that you use these retarded buzzwords like "uncultured brainlets" because someone else enjoys doing something you don't. The whole point of music is to enjoy it and relax, if you're too uptight to even do that then what the fuck are you doing with your life mate? Who are you kidding here? Nobody but yourself for being an absolute gay cunt.

know what's up, they're clearly the few people in this thread that have actually experienced music while on a drug and appreciate music on a level that others don't.

This guy get's it.

LSD is the opposite of a mind-controlling drug used by the Government, if you weren't such a pussy and actually tried it you wouldn't say spastic shit like this.

Based Quentin

HAHA I bet you shitheads voted for Bernie Sanders

You guys are the shame of our great nation.

they really are though.

there are I guess some interesting people who sometimes smoke weed, but not because of it.

but just your average idiot who starts smoking heavily and seems proud of it is always the most boring, lame, tedious loser

>not listening to your own loud thoughts

i like coffee, the only drug you can use in public without fear of social exclusion

lol saved

Based Quentin. Drug users are subhuman filth.

this fellow understands things

I hate you all.

>mars bars
>a burger

Here is the proof that drugs cause autism.

music is a drug too you imbecile

Not just any Mars bars though

It's a moot point since most dudeweedlmaoers have awful taste in music anyway.

I've never used any illegal drugs. I've also never smoked a cigarette and have only taken one sip of alcohol my whole life (and it was on accident). I've had like two cups of coffee my whole life. I basically never have coffee. (It's a drug anyways.) I don't like the taste of soda and I rarely get fast food. I can't even remember the last time I had to use a pill/prescription drug. Nice try, buddy.

hey isn't that the guy from the watchmen movie?

why is he in a meme on Sup Forums?

lol this guy fucks

Hell mate, that just sounds dull as fuck. What do you do with your friends?

ouch man what a cheap shot

We're all posting on Sup Forums mate the autism is shared amongst us. Dick.

that's a very sad life

(You)

>implying anybody has ever learned anything by going to lecture

lol

Smoking weed has never once made me want to drink

is that why it's illegal? the real mind control is sanctioned by the state: fake news, garbage mass media, consumer culture.

i'm addicted to your mom's pussy

is she a drug ?

retard

>he said, while sipping tea

>sugar and junk food

Music is objectively better while high, so is sex. It's not even up for dispute, really, it's fine if you are anti drugs but being high improves the music tenfold. Sobriety is great and I applaud you for it, but if you have never done drugs then you have no argument.

theobromine
processed cheese is basically a chemical

why is it that when people make this argument it's always, ALWAYS dad rock?

Yes. Everything is. We are literally chemicals, you fucking incomprehensible mong.

Psychedelics >>> stimulants >>>>> spirits = weed

ehh, weed's technically a psychedelic, and either a stimulant or depressant depending on dose

nah it's a depressant lad

>listening to music
no, there's nothing more pleb

cause 60s psychedelic rock is the best psychedelic rock.

>Marijuana is a unique substance; it does not fit into one finite category of drug. Some marijuana strains are more stimulating at their onset (usually sativa) while other strains make individuals feel tired or relaxed at their onset (usually indica). Marijuana can produce a variety of effects that differ from person to person, so it can be hard to categorize.

listening to pic related while high rn

/thread

which one are you?

Nailed it
>absolute gay cunt
He is, isn't he?

Fair enough but most people I know that smoke just get really chilled out and don't really hallucinate or anything.

try doing sativa out of a gravity bong
actually, don't, because it can fuck you up if you're not expecting it

and i would never advocate drug use

Lol fuck you up how?

And me neither.

involuntary eyes-closed synaesthesia, intense paranoia, ego death
if you mix it with tobacco it's like 5x more as well

Fuck you

Most reddit post I ever saw

Listening to Aphex Twin while peaking on LSD was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

See: mk ultra

what is your go to listen while high song guys?
this one is mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIzWvzre1ZE

MKULTRA didn't know wtf to do with lsd
they knew they had something important but they were too dumb to find a practical application

kesey and all them ran rings round the cia

>Strong strain with G.B.
This happened to me.

It made weed unfun for me because I'm not versed enough to know what I'm smoking so I just expect that terrible experience again.

That shit made me think about sexual dynamics in a giant gory horrific diagram.

The strong on top, the filling in the middle, and the refuse making a giant corpse mountain at the bottom. All for the propagation of the species.

So I stay sober.

Geez doesn't sound super fun desu, have you done it?

yeah that's why i backtracked, hard to get across how seriously different it is to having the odd joint

like, i can see why spice is such a problem, i won't even touch that shit

what an odd question
what do you think

That sounds boring as fuck. What do you do besides post on Sup Forums?

watch movies, listen to music, play vidya and read books

Sounds like you just greened out lmao

Yeah fuck that shit, I knew one dude in Jacksonville, FL that does spice and he Is always on some other wavelength. Like, he's communicating with you, but the subject is different.

Weed is cool until it isn't.

That is why I don't mind it being illegal as fucked as that sounds, just so that I don't have to think about it all the time. I don't HAVE to get it like most people I know.

idk lad you're pretty knowledgeable about it but i'm gonna go with no.

ah, think what u like m8
too smart for that kinda b8, u know

AHAHAHA

retard

The secret about weed most people don't talk about is that the drugs are the only thing keeping most people social nowadays. Most "normies" you know would do the same thing you're doing if they didn't know drugs were a thing.

... so yes then?