Fucking wall

So, friends, brothers, etc..

I am worried that the bastard may actually win.

You are gullible if you think he (if elected) or his actions will end up helping mexico in any way (even if some fucktard ends up paying for the wall).

It feels really like the bastard got humiliated, cheated on with, etc... by a mexican (one can easily find rumors in the internet but I don't know if any of them is real)

we as a country are in the worst economical position, and you can be certain that no one will "intercede" for mexico

I honestly see him as mentally unstable, (just the kind of person that would take baja california, or even more).

what are you going to do brothers? what are your thoughts?

MUDADA

CONSTUIR

sage

>Not believing in the Big Don
What is wrong with you?

He can try, but Congress holds the purse strings. And if he pushes too hard they can impeach him, perhaps even toss him out.

Supreme Court will hand him his ass.

>not wanting to build a wall

Go to hell. Keep your people in your own shitty country. There are enough of you assholes living here legally, plenty of you come here every year. Fuck illegal Mexican trespassers.

Get your work boots on you Spanish bastard.

objectively you are gullible

at best we will just lost "the" trading partner

Mexico will get 11 million new residents!!!!

cant wait to watch the wall go up. im sick of seeing worthless beaners flood into my country.

Qué te valga queso campeón, deja que hagan lo que quieran, a fin de cuentas la economía americana es en base a los migrantes, que crees que pase cuando los corran

eat my dick

>even if we end up building the wall, the nightmare won't stop there

Yeah you're right, we should have mexican death camps.

>You are gullible if you think he (if elected) or his actions will end up helping mexico in any way

Why should I care if he helps Mexico? Mexico needs to fix itself instead of relying on the US.

We aren't supposed to help Mexico. That's your job, amicus.

Honestly, you have a golden opportunity. It's shameful that you can't see how to exploit it.

>not wanting a well paying job in Mexico building the Emperor's wall.

think of how much their GDP will go up!! imagine all the productivity!!

it'll be glorious when mexico gets 20 million more vibrant, hard-working people with good family values!

>just the kind of person that would take baja california, or even more
I'm ok with that faggot

>forcing Mexico to fix its own problems instead of dumping them on our doorstep is bad for Mexico
KEEP

>Hurr durr a foreign president won't pamper my shithole anymore

Can you even call yourself a country?

As funny as the wall is going to be, Trump needs to put forward repatriation policies, otherwise the south-west is still in trouble long term.

BUILD IT PEDRO

LEGAL IMMIGRATION OR NO IMMIGRATION

Stop sending your problems up North.

Maybe this will make you get your shit together and you will elect a Trump of your own.

MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN

no wey, I dont want him to "help" mexico
I would be more than happy if just closed the fronteir and just forget about us
I am saying that he intentionally will look after the opposite

pinche perro

why don't you mind your business amerifats
I am asking my countrymen

Imagine how the cities will burn as Trump begins mass round ups. Imagine the violence, not only by mexicans but also blacks and liberals.

If you build the wall, you won't have to deal with us.

Some of us Amerifats could be your countrymen considering the horde of illegals that you guys send up here.

You would be lucky to be annexed and made into a servant race José

I'll leave you my sage.

Improve your shitpost m8.

I like the Baja idea. Thanks Pedro. You beavers push Honky too far. We'll keep your hot Spanish babes and we'll send the little Indian Mexican women back to you.. A gesture of our friendship with Mexico. After 60years growing dirt weed it seems you could have improved your genetics by now. I guess the Mexican stereotype is correct. Better to have a siesta.

Because this is our business, you are fucking leeches of the US. You should be thankful all we are considering is building the wall. You fucks will pay for it, you owe this country a lot more than just a fucking wall. I wish all your people would just go back fucking home. I hate you beaners so much.

>why don't you mind your business amerifats
This is something that directly involves them, though

>I am asking my countrymen
I believe you should look for some hispanic internet discussion forum and not a fucking american imageboard out of all places to ask something to your countrymen.

Lol, why are you even worried, he's not winning. Even if he does, so what, there's not much we can do about but continue with our lives.

Maybe once you are forced to deal with your problems you'll stop voting for politicians in the payroll of the Cartels and start making some real free market / education reforms to make your country grow.

Just sayin'

I am optimistic
but just look at the shit above

>helping Mexico
Nah, fuck off.

closed the frontier yes

but I suspect the fucker actually wants to fuck with us even more, like a lot more

Everyday I thank moot and Kek for giving this board flag powers so I can see the specific butthurt of that country that was caused by Big Don.

This is delicious butthurt. Prime shit. The stuff of legends.

hey dumb fuck, spic here

do you think the US has been kind to mexico these past decades? why do you think it's so fucking garbage that your whole industry is based around the cartels? supernational companies have ravaged the asshole of mexico

trump wants to bring these companies BACK. your country can have INDUSTRY again. you should be fucking ecstatic

wait what's that? youre human fucking garbage that only wants benefits? you dont WANT to live in a great country? fucking gas yourself, you are pure undesirable

kek

Joke's on you. I welcome death.

>mexican

>not wanting a wall to stop lefties from comming in

Here's the plan Paco. Sorry but because of your bullshit protesting etc, the wall got more expensive than what you might have imagined. You'll get over it though cause America is going to MAGA and Mexico will be great again also.

Wait are you talking about Hillary Clinton?

in a way, the lefties will get stuck here, so yea

I just realized, maybe he's butthurt because our servers aren't in Mootxico anymore.

Whatever happened to El Chucky? Is she in prison yet?

Just bomb DF then, I dont give a shit

Fookin Saved

He won't win, don't worry.

This is babbys first election for most Trumpfags and they don't realize that the game has been rigged from the start and it will always be that way in politics. This is only theater for the simple minded Americans that think everybody is a reality show or WWE and they are easily falling for it.

Let them have some fun for a while, they are nothing more than the new Romneyfags and they will be the laughing stock of Sup Forums in November.

objectively
the DF taxes pay for most of you, so yea

btw, I am a norteño

don't hate on me plox

it's good to hear some optimism, I would like to think that you are right

>I honestly see him as mentally unstable
Loving your nation and wanting to protect it is completely rational.

If you want to look at mentally instable, look as Sweden and Austria>According to a report in the OE24 news service in Austria, a 42-year-old nonwhite claiming to be a “Syrian” has been arrested in Salzburg for repeatedly raping the four-year-old girl.

>The sex assaults occurred over a period of months from autumn 2015 to March 2016, when the parents finally filed charges against him.

>The “asylum seeker” had been taken in by the liberal whites to show their support for the nonwhite invasion, and after he had befriended them, he offered to babysit their young child while they went out.

>The rapes then occurred while the four-year-old was left in his care. The parents only realized that there was something wrong when the girl’s behavior dramatically altered, and they took her for a medical examination.

You want to know why a wall is so fundamentally necessary?

Because structures are permanent, whereas changes in law enforcement or not. Let's say Trump deals with immigration by ONLY going after employers and enforcing visa policies and actually deporting illegals that are caught and such. That's great and all, but for all we know, the next president could be a cuck on immigration (like literally every president we've had since the 70s for fucks sake) and then all his work will be undone with the flick of a risk, because the next president would simply not enforce the laws once again.

But if you have a physical structure? A giant-ass wall 2,000 miles long? That's not getting undone by a new president with different opinions. It would take more than just saying "eh, imma pull funding from the border patrol"

So your country can build a wall on its southern border, persecute and deport illegals in your country. But once the white man does it, it is wrong. Nice logic spic.

What's wrong with entering US thru the big beautiful door

nothing because we have us citizenship

not the point, have your wall

indebted by your masters, ok, but I was talking to my countrymen

>DONT BUILD WALL Y-YOU RACISTA, NO WALL, ILELGAL IMMIGRANT NOT BAD, NOT PROBLEM, NO WALL, YOU LIE
>complain the border isn't secure enough because gun runners smuggle our weapons into your nation

Beaner.

>have your wall
ok

I've hung out with you guys and I know you're not all pieces of shit even though some of your young guys think that's the only way to "be a man. "

Instead of pitching a fit over Donald fucking Trump you should be praying his hatred of NAFTA will help you too.

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL TRUMPET

>Muh wall will last till Jesus comes.

What good did Hadrian's wall do rome? Picts still got through.
Great Wall of china worked for a time. But Mongols got through eventually.

The wall will buy America time to fix its country but it will not last forever.

Also guess who is going to rush to build it? Spics who want money. It will be disadvantageous to Mexico to not pay because it will create a lot of jobs for years to come. Or simply so your subhuman brain can understand it, it will help your economy.

Because stirring dissent into a population is a genius political move, huh?

Of course he won't help Mexico, but why would he, and he's not going to affect us either.

Crazy bastard will have his hands full, yanks have a shitload of trouble of their own. Think of it: the kebabs just waiting for the next chance to blow their shit up, their owing everything and their shirts to China, while they still try to compete with them, and us and everyone, at producing cheap stuff and still pay their people more than we pay ours. All this with sjw culture festering, dividing and rotting them right from inside.

Why you think Putin pokes them with a stick every other day making them look like pussies? Yanks can't afford to stir more shit on the other side of the world now. You think they could even remotely afford to piss us off? Ha.

We'll be fine, don't worry compa. Lets fix our own problems, it's not like we don't have plenty as well. Just be glad we probably have a better shot at ours, than they at theirs. We may to have help them soon, even.

that's EXACTLY what i'm saying. stupid mestizo fucks like OP dont care though because nafta pays his welfare

all i know if trump wins, there is talk texas going to leave the union.

hell, if democrats win its very real texas leaves the union.

either way texas wins. im voting trump.

Hey hombre fuck you I'll build the wall.

That wall will probably be the best thing to happen to our country.

but what would happen if the mexican goverment refuses to pay for it (i'm sure they will though, the politicians are too greedy)

wait what?

That's not what I meant and you know it. The point is that it helps prevent all his good work from being undone instantly.

>You are gullible if you think he (if elected) or his actions will end up helping mexico in any way
We dont give a fuck about you mexico and your reading comprehension is nigger tier.

Nobody except Trumpfags consider Trump a political genius, he has ALWAYS been considered a joke and an idiot everywhere.

You're too young to remember that anyway.

Source for Texas claim?
I live in Texas and have heard nothing about it

Read his policies at www.donaldjtrump.com

> lost the trading partner

Oh fuck, no more Jumex? I prefer the mango one, but honestly if it means less rapists swarming over the border, it's fine.

>Mexican intellectual
>Believing the media

You sound like that long lost relative on meth who shows up sometimes at reunions to talk shit about everyone.

There was no reason for Mexico to turn into the shit hole it is today. You could have become rich off of tourism alone, but you can't keep your act together.

> won't affect you

> trapping all of the criminals that were flooding into the US on your side of the wall

pick one

I don't care about you. Your people should have stayed out of my country if you wanted me to think any differently.

I'm talking about the American media, kid.

You're definitely an underage retard.

It's gonna be a beautiful wall Pedro.

Even your side will be good looking, not like you'd be able to see the top of it from down there.

MAGA!

Your grasp of the balance of powers is tenuous at best...

Medellin leading the banter

>President of America
>Needs to help Mexico

Why don't you try being more independent? Better yet, we've helped you so much and have gotten jack shit in return, so why don't you help us instead of being a shitty leech neighbor?

>Implying media is not made by the opposition by spreading lies to weaken the things i don't like because muh feelings
Nice arguments.

ill admit im just pulling your leg.

i just wish texas would just leave the union. im sick of all this overdevelopment happening around the cities.

its getting worse each month. all these new apartment complexes are fucking expensive to live in.

People considered him a joke because they bought his act. He was playing a part and you dense motherfuckers took it for reality.

You retards do realize he has always been a media clown long before he entered the elections, right?

Your underage is showing hard.

Preaching to the choir man, I live in Austin and its getting awful, so I'm moving up to Waco for cheaper housing and technical college.

Half of Trump's platform is unconstitutional as-is. He needs congress to get shit done. He can't rule by executive fiat.

Will the GOP go along with him? Time will tell.

>we as a country are in the worst economical position, and you can be certain that no one will "intercede" for mexico
What do you call the 90's when Mexico needed waivers for it horrible financial situation so it could join NAFTA?

Provide evidence and points instead of baiting hard.
>Im taking the bait.

god damn ive been to waco, so far out there, no one is moving to that town. Farms for miles! God fucking beutiful countryside. But last I heard they arent safe from development either. Apparently the rich upper class yupies are moving in .

source: co-worker recently moved to waco.

>>sez the increasingly nervous Mexican