What made Kelsey Grammer do this movie? He was hugely successful with Frasier...

What made Kelsey Grammer do this movie? He was hugely successful with Frasier. Why is it he has never been in any other movie but this one?

he played some biblical figure in a bill o'reilly book movie last year

>Why is it he has never been in any other movie but this one?

i dont know but down periscope kicked ass

my dad loves down periscope

so does my mom's husband

such a great movie

This, what a great movie.

Totally underrated use of Dennis Hopper, too.

Because he was rolling in the pixar monies

Most likely reasons:

1. They paid him a shit ton of money, which IIRC the gossip at the time, he desperately needed because he just got divorce and was taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife.

2. Vanity reason, as Kelsey was quickly upstaged by David Hyde Pierce on the show (to the point that DHP had to apologize for being more popular than Kelsey, when SNL asked DHP and not Kelsey, to host SNL when Fraiser was at it's peak popularity). Doing a theatrical film, especially during the "50s/60s sitcom remake" boom, was a way to show the world he was still the more famous actor.

>It's a boat full of whites and blacks make a Jew walk the plank episode

why be able to afford only one mountain of cocaine when you could possibly afford two mountains?

Maybe he just likes playing captains.

>mfw forced to command a diesel submarine instead of a radicool modern nuclear sub

>mom's husband

Hola reddito

It's a fun movie.

Good movie.

There isn't enough movies about Submarines.

thats strange, i never felt niles upstaged frasier. great, sure, but kelsey grammar was phenomenal for over a decade. niles fizzled out by the later seasons

How are you cucked because you have a stepdad

It's a comfy comedy with a solid supporting cast.

Speaking of which, why were there so many military comedies in the mid 90's?

>Down Periscope
>Major Payne
>Sgt. Bilko
>McHale's Navy
>Renaissance Man

He looks good in that uniform

Best part of that movie IMO.

Gulf War Syndrome

>Lieutenant... You're ALMOST out of uniform.
Down Periscope is pure subkino

>why were there so many military comedies in the mid 90's?
I think you mean why were there so many remakes of sitcoms from the 50s in the mid 90s.

He misread the word Seamen for Semen so he signed up with out reading the script past page one.

Why did you think that was funny enough to post?

No, what made Kelsey Grammer do this movie?
Jesus Christ how bad was Expendables 3, specially after the roller coaster that was Expendables 2. Like seriously, who gives a fuck about a bunch of MMA and boxing dudes? Are there not any younger action heroes that the public can relate? I would rather have casted Iko Uwais in team 2 for example.

BECAUSE DOWN PEROSCOPE CAN SUCK MCHAELS NAVIES DICK THATS WHY!

They have no on in their life that has the courage to tell them how retarded they are

You dont know what I know.

Trigged failed tranies with neckbeards and bitch tits defending there Hero's femininity and intellectual grace...

Does he still waste his time with subpar Sideshow Bob sketches?