/nzg/ new zealand thread

/nzg/ new zealand thread

Just got two zinger double downs, no special sauce because that shit ruins the taste.

Why are some of the fillets almost hard to chew into, made me feel sick.

I did NOT know you could get zinger versions. DAYUM

Why are IDs even gone?

The first (and only) one I had out of this promotion had one tough fillet. Put me right off buying more

If you can guess her name I'll dump nudes

Wade are u home ?

Dunners reporting.

Kahlua milk and brandy almost every day. What's up, my dudes?

Just watched the rugger, life's gonna suck next week working with the mouthy Brit.

Lol thanks SBW

I've just got home and seeing everyone reacting to something, I'm assuming it was Lion's v someone, what happened?

Good game, lots of rain, Sonny bill forgot to activate his almonds before the game, and got red carded. Also, lions beat all blacks.

rugby is shit and everyone who wastes their time watching sport are morons

SBW forgot the rules applied to him, and made a blatant, cynical, dangerous tackle and get sent off. The ABs played most of the game with 14 men

check my snap

I'm glad we beat the All Blacks, not because I feel any national pride, but just because I'm English and being here will annoy you kek
I'm also glad that Sonny Bill made everyone hate him again

I never stopped hating him tbh.

I'm sure most people never did

Nah I'm not annoyed by poms, just fucking arrogant mouthy entitled little bitches like the one I work with.

Give us deets so we can ruin his life for ya

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Hey bot friend!

Billie Piper?

nope

Kia ora faggots

Miss Ing Chromosomes ?

Kaikoura.

Closer

Have to climb up a tree tomorrow with a chainsaw mfw.

Do you do this for a job or are you some DIY'er who's gonna die if they try this?

Eva Braun?

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

We know.

Do an undercut first, and then position the blade at an angle so if it kicks it goes over your shoulder instead of straight into your head. You'll be fine

Anna Murphy?

Nah it's an easy tree, have all the right gear, qualified, am in my physical prime etc etc.

No body else wants to do the work because it's shit, calorie intensive, and dodgy. I have to it because I have nothing else to do, that's what I don't like. I'd rather be in an office spitting game on the phone or something.

Great advice

you lost at rugby

True story bro.

>4 people on tc
this revival era niggas

tc?

tinychat

>tfw bought glass bong for $40
thanks you crazy indian bastards running crazy deals in dunedin