Bout to roll up a j, and Ive got a little white girl layin around... anybody every lace bud with come yayo...

bout to roll up a j, and Ive got a little white girl layin around... anybody every lace bud with come yayo? updates from me in a few ha

what

im going to sprinkle a little coke in a joint

*some

oh, have fun

the only way to not waste yayo is to shoot it. Don't be a puss and waste it in that j!

Wow, who the fuck cares pussy add bitch

People do this? LOL

Got swim fucked up, amps the ya.

careful

that bud looks trash where you from

you sound like a try hard faggot

Sure it was called a cavi
I would prefer to smoke coke than do lines of stepped on shit
I would only advise smoking alright coke along with great bud

Great coke is a waste in a joint

Watch smoking good roach laced with good coke in a pipe it just might turn into a habit

>bout to roll up a j, and Ive got a little white girl layin around... anybody every lace bud with come yayo? updates from me in a few ha
The only thing I hate more than drug slang are the people who use it in conversation.

Hate yourself for hating it
You faggot

lmfao you have something wrong in your heart if youre that picky about words nigga

>fuck off mate I'm a fuckin straight edge cunt I don't even do drugs
Captch economy bungar

Either they broke up the rocks or it's been stepped on to shit. Don't ever buy unless they let you sample it first. Good coke dealers know how to manipulate their customers.

smoking coke is a waste? it needs t be cooked into crack to be able to reach a certain temp for the coke molecules to be in the smoke
?
otherwise why bother taking the time to cook into crack at all???
makes 0 sense dont waste ur money kid

That guy is right and you're goddamn retarded. Choke to death.

it sounds so damn cringy and comes off as try hard stop samefagging you dont have to show off for the internet

Srrly
Fag
Get out

>The internet doesn't track what you do or say
>Say whatever you want on the internet
>It's ok
>They won't know

Why mix weed with coke? Coke is good on its own. I hate mixing it even with booze. Also not to be a hater but your bud looks like mid's and your coke looks hella stepped on. Do all the coke in like 2-4 fatty lines then come down with a nice fat joint. That's what I'd do anyways.

hella shine on that hella stepped on. Also, if it don't shine it ain't mine.
>Get it in chunks OP

You still here OP?

I just traded 2 zips of some bud for an 8ball earlier today. Been railing fat lines since 4pm. Shit's cash too was all rocked up and shiny as fug. Fish scale rarely comes around but when it does HOO boi.

Good coke is very smokable without needing to turn it into crack
Folks have been smoking coke for a very long time way before crack became a thing kid

That's the good shit Sup Forumsro. It's a rare occasion, but when it happens. Fug yeeee

you think you're the first stupid nigger to put raw coke in weed? You have to chemically change it to crack first stupid nigger, that being said I crack on weed is fucking awesome would recommend nigger/10

If dubs live stream yourself calling a black guy a nigger to his face.

Damn it....

Why because he'd fight me over it? I'm prepared for it, I'm a black belt as well as a nigger belt.

What a damned shame wasting dubs and trips by a bunch of full blown faggots

Makes ur throat go numb and has a different buzz, you've gotta tap the flame of the lighter on the bowl cause the coke burns at a low temp

>Folks have been smoking coke for a very long time way before crack became a thing kid

the only ones that did it right occasionally ran down the street on fire because it involved more than just burning cocaine

>white king
>puto
>philipino favorites

that box has all the bases covered

Wait what
Say again

Shoot the weed and drink the coke

Don't do it, it's a waste, it's not hot enough to do anything but burn the coke

Nah but that leak is where it's at OP

The fucks a cavi? Its called a primo

Who else here likes that death feel that Penacycliden feel

this is like when people snort xanax or something, just wastes most of the drug and works at maybe 20% efficiency

>nobody gives op shit for being a nog

Sup Forums has changed.

Its a cavi since the 80's. Green bud and coke
Its a coca puff when you smoke coke in a cigarette

Anyone has expericence with shrooms or psylocybin in general?
I just bought some magic truffles for the first time, what am I in for? It's 10g Mexicana 'flesh of the Gods'

Creack is whack

Did op die from swag?