How do I get through a breakup bros? She was my first love and it was long distance.... I feel like shit

How do I get through a breakup bros? She was my first love and it was long distance.... I feel like shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGs3DnQt7cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Realize its normal, not very many stay with their first love.

Also 3.5 billion women in the world, even though you might not be interested in any one them, chances are very likely, that there way better ones waiting for you.

Just remember the good times, and be glad for what you had and don't be sad about what could have been.

Its just another part of life you go through and its a pretty meaningless event, your brain is just drugged and makes you feel like shit.

Good luck

Bump

Thanks user

It sucks balls, but after a year or so...

There's no easy way out, sorry dude.

You will get over it though, and you'll have a wee chuckle at how much of a Muppet you were.

In the the mean time, blast some tunes, have a cry, chill, repeat.

I just broke up with my 5 year gf i had since high school about a month ago, getting over the feels by putting myself out there again. Ive gone on a few dates and it took my mind off it, every now and then i get sad when something reminds me of it, but then i remember why we separated and figure it was for the best.

You got dis user, you aint alone, n shieet.

Women are like music, friends and fads, they come and go with the times. Don't beat yourself up over one person. Truthfully there's just as many lonely single women out there as there are men, you just haven't crossed paths with another you've clicked with yet, but it will happen.

Don't put so much emphasis on relationships and women, just go with the flow and let life leads you where it wants you to be, as time progresses everything will fall into place for you.

Just keep your head up, think positively, and be yourself to the best of your ability.

Take care, and have a good life, pal.

thanks anons

Going through what you're going through right now.

>first love
>long distance

It really fucking sucks man.

listen to sad music until it passes
you can't fight it

youtube.com/watch?v=iGs3DnQt7cQ

Yeah.....

>be yourself
>be yourself

learn to hate her

Old user here.

There will be others but you will never forget her.

Dis for easy way

Or realize shes proly not as interesting or fun irl

Just go play videogames or something

>love
>long distance

OP it wasn't love, just lust. Sometimes it's hard to tell between the two. It's long distance anyway, that shit never works.

In the same boat you'll learn to hate her eventually but the memories will haunt you

> be me works shitty overnight warehouse job
> she's always on my mind
> try dating again but knowingly fails
> life is just like was before empty and pointless

It might linger for years, but it will get better user. Dealt with the exact same situation, am happy now 5 years later. Hang in there, bud

Thanks user

If she matters this much to you, why don't you try to meet her halfway? On another note...

How do you know anyone on the internet is even real in the first place? We have hundreds of thousands of super computers, what if "she" was a robot? How would you prove without a doubt?

time.

We skyped

How would you know if it wasn't CGI? You've never met her, so what if it was all a dream?

You're going to laugh about this one day and be grateful. Now go whore yourself out. Wrap it up.

Iktf she left me over someone she met irl

Lol