Gay guys, what do you think of small dicks?

Gay guys, what do you think of small dicks?

Lock them up

ohai, bi guy here...
I think that size is adequate, as in, it'll do the job. It's still gonna be ouchie if that's going up my ass without much preparation, you know. And it's not gonna stop feeling like it's up there and I have to deal with it no matter how long it stays up there. Why would I ask for more?
You look nice and hairy too which I don't dislike and actually somehow works with stubby but sort of fat ish dicks, so ur fine with me.
Of course probably you'd rather a girl be fine with it, Im sure. But I'm sure a lot of them feel the same way.
It's still just a tool, it's how you use it, you know?

Locking it up seems kinda fun, i dont know how long i could take it for tho

Shave too, nobody likes to fuck a hairy ass

Im incredibly hairy all over, it would be a huge process to shave

here's mine; rate?

you should kill yourself or be a pasive.

this is mine. I wish it was bigger :/

They're ok, but I personally prefer a bigger dick that can make my asshole stretch. Anyhoo, I would still date a guy with a small dick.

Speak for yourself, I love hairy men.

I wouldn't mind either of these, would enjoy being pounded by them.

Im glad somebody does

very small, sad.

Rate pls

You know you guys, it would help if you'd actually bother make decent pics. What's with the angle and framing? It's like you cant even assess the size properly because you just shove it into the cam pointing forward leaving hardly anything discernable of the rest of your body visible.
tl;dr: you people need this in your life:
critiquemydickpic DOT tumblr DOT com

Looks fine if that's flaccid, if that's fully erect, it's a bit too small for me to get any enjoyment from it. I'd still take it, but mostly to get you off, I doubt it would do anything for me.

Yours is better then OP.
still a little short at least its thicker.

best so far, love the foreskin.

I'd love to feel that fur on my back as you fuck me against a wall.

You and me both

nice

I never had much issue with small dicks. I never cared much about length and more so about thickness and looks.

What about this?

Do gay tops find virgin ass hot?

i love this thread
My favorite type of guy is bear with a small dick.
I've been fucked by two
some men see my 8inch thick cock and get self conscious but i want it so they give lol

Is my ass fuckable?

I don't know why but I have this fetish for more burly hairy men, typically somewhat older.

I prefer smaller dicks as although I'm gay, I cannot deepthroat properly without gagging, so a smaller dick means that even if the other guy forces my head down onto his cock, I won't gag.

Also narrower dick is more comfortable for receiving anal.

A huge cock may look awesome, or be nice to wank by hand, its not so easy to take properly.

yes

an anal virgin is more likely to ask you to stop as receiving may be too painful. a more experienced bottom will likely be a better shag.

bear in mind that a lot of guys dont necessarily go straight to gay, and many switch later in life so a 'gay virgin' may not be the young meat that you are obviously referring to

Thank you! I've always been kinda self conscious about it.

Not even gay but is my cock a small one?

is my dick big? About 18 cm r8 pls

I'd take it in my ass
My ass^

Bls

Can you please respond to mine.... the one right above it please?

It's not huge, and i've seen smaller. I wouldn't sweat it, like they say, it's how you use it, trust me. Plus, preheating the oven can go a long ways.

But Is it still classified under small is what I'm asking

Uncut. Girthy. Looks nice. Seems find to me

who would fuck my my dick

i would

God yes

another angle

Then get started. Nobody wants hairs going up their nose when they're sucking dick

You're really sensitive about this, aren't ya? It looks average from what I see. I mean, if you want it to be smaller I've got a cheese grater