Testicle rate thread. Post yours

Testicle rate thread. Post yours.

Run them up the flag pole and I'll salute them.

Nice thigh nutsack, also suckable head. 7/10 overall

8/10 balls, but horrible pic quality.

I love a good pair of balls. Sometimes I think I'd rather suck balls than dicks. I licked a guys balls for the entire super bowl once. Best super bowl of my life.

dont have a pic of my balls

Post yours

Damn, that's nice angle, and nice pic. Definitely would make your balls soaking wet

This looks fun. 9/10 for the dick head. I'd shoot load all over her hand.

ty

My balls are small like my dick. No one is interested in that. That's why I'm a sissy cock and ball lover.

I'd stuff my nose in there to take a good whiff of your fresh manly smell, and then, I'd take both of your balls in my wet mouth, licking them while your heavy and worm cock rests on my face

sissy balls can be cute. Especially when caged

r8

Here's my sissy cock and balls then. I don't feel right posting them in a thread with so many real men.

I don't cage them. But I do panty them. I don't wear a cage because if I'm told not to touch myself I don't. And that's that.

It's cute. I'd these you by squeezing your whole package. Shame you don't wear cage.

nice pair, 7/10

Thank you. I would wear a cage if someone wanted me to. But I don't have to. I won't touch it unless I'm told to.

Having such a small cock makes me a size queen and I wish I wasn't.

Showing what i don't have ...

Is that really you?

fuck, those are some nice nuts 9/10, would squeeze and then polish them with my tongue.

Nice
Moar?

>Is that really you?
Yes

rate

best in the thread so far 10/10. Nice loose sack for teabagging, and a pair of hot big balls. Also, would like to feel that dick beating my face while I suck your balls.

Are you me?

Post timestamp

Why?

>>Is that really you?
>Yes

dick twins. The only way to eliminate a copy cat is by a sword fight

damn, looking /fit/. age?

To prove thats you in the pic?

Again, why?

Ok I need to know would you suck and fondle

Would swallow your balls, and play with them until you'd unload that dick all over my face.

nice, 8/10, I adore low hangers

7/10 balls.
8/10
8.5/10

wew

My huge low hanging balls 35ccm - very heavy

would like too see those balls squeezed
filename tho

aesthetic 9/10

whoa thanks for the big numbers, I dunno what aesthetic I achieved though

aestheticc of nice angle, hot smooth body, and suckable package. would like to feel that dick resting on my face while I suck your smooth balls

I'm not him, but 8/10
cute body would sex

You have a nice benis and balls, tbh.

If only I could shave my balls so smooth like yours. 8/10

Hair removal cream

I've been waiting for this thread. I thinks the balls are better than the dick

10/10 would choke on them

>waiting for the thread
>not contributing
wew
whip out your balls user

10/10 would place on pavement and hit with sledgehammer

Mine, and unfortunately the only pic I really have with my balls

Also do you have any more pics?

not me btw

How's dis??

Fuck I'm retarded - forgot the picture

dayum, that's massive 10/10. Must be a good feeling having those balls rubbed all over ones face.

yeah, i have a few more pics but they aren't really peen focused so i don't wanna derail thread

very nice very nice

Noice, I just need a face to rest them on

Your balls are hilarious. You are lucky your cock is so awesome.

You can use me, Mister.

I would lick your ass.

Whats wrong with them?

too small balls

that dick would feel really heavy on my face while I make your balls soaking wet. Mmm It'd be great to wait your after a hard working day, I imagine you unzipping your pants, puling out only your balls, and making me lick them clean, until your cock is so hard you could beat my face with it

9/10 nice pair

9/10 nice low hangers

Thanks. I have another pic or two, but I don't have a stiffy in them. You want or nah?

Understandable. Maybe if the thread dies down?

not the same user, but would like to see your softy

nice head

really nice dicc and balls. Would like to swallow all of it

what are they focused on?

I guess more body and butt stuff than just straight up peen, and some of them can be kinda fem so i'll just keep them outta this thread

alright softy incoming

Rate?

Mmmm, I'd slide my tongue into that tight foreskin, and whirl around until you burst your load everywhere

Damn. Seems more like a halfie than a softy ;) would love to wrap my lips around it and make it hard. Looks so smooth, so suckable. I'd like to give you a slow teasing handjob just to see you burst your load uncontrollably

Too bad you don't want to derail thread a bit. Your body is smoking hot. Would worship you from head to toe.

It's maybe 5-10% boner at most
This is the only one I have at half mast, but it's with a cock ring. Also the only one I have with my balls sagging, but you can't see them very well.

It looks like a real mouth filler. Oh man, looks really tight there, I'd bee so hot to squeeze in my tongue in there, feeling that foreskin pressing my tongue against your smooth sensitive head. I can imagine all the tasty precum leaking straight onto my tongue, dripping from my chin

Man, your balls look even hotter this way. I wish It was a better angle. I'd suck on your balls so much you'd have to beg me to stop.

rate mine plz

>balls thread
>posts dick
wew lad

hot body, hot dick.

balls

You anons are fucking horny retards, this is a balls rate thread, not a shaft survey

:

damn, nice, would squeeze and lick them. 9/10

moar?

rip thread

thread is dead. post noods

he ded

saline solution?

Unlikely. Saline forms a more round ballsack because it's not affected by gravity since it fully dissolves in the tissue.