Guys help. i lied about being late to my job cas i over slept

guys help. i lied about being late to my job cas i over slept.

i said that my brother was in a car accident and they want evidence by Monday what do i do?

i was thinking that i say that he didn't have insurance for medical or car so he ran and i patched him up when he got home.

what do you guys think?

are they even in a legal position to ask for evidence? seems like none of their fucking business

Stale memes are stale.

This though.

They have no legal right to ask you for proof. If they think they do, call your companies HR department and throw a fit.

Enjoy the unemployment line.

well i was a no call no show once before and i'm on a final warning.

i don't really need the job, but i want to keep it until i get this other one.

Try starting an attention whore thread based on an event that didn't happen.

stab your brother in the baaack
and pick up
your
paychekkkkkkkkk

do i need to take a picture to prove i work at a job?

That is 100% illegal to ask for. Just give them the phone number to the department of labour for your state/country/whatever on Monday and tell them to fuck off.

Also holy shit OP never use an injured or dead family member as an excuse. If you are going to be late just tell them you woke up and had a flat tire and will be in as soon as you can get it fixed up (which shouldn't take more than an hour)

Still OP. They have no legal right to demand evidence on your part.

If you're fired for not presenting evidence take them to court, and even if it comes out there was no accident the case will be about your unlawful termination and their demand of you handing over private information

He doesn't have to legally provide it and they don't have to legally continue employing him.

NonAmerican detected. Worker protections here are barely one step above China. Short of gender and race, Theres no restrictions on why you can fire someone.

Say the car was totalled and you don't have access to it. Have your brother wear a rain boot, tape it to his leg, wrap it in a fuck ton of gauze. Color an area on his face with a purple(non permanent) marker and smear it.
Take pic of him laying down with foot elevated. Show it to employer
????
Profit

i woke up at 12:15 am and called in late at 12:17 with a shitty excuse.

>there's no restrictions

Ha. Hahahahahahahahaha.

No. Literally everything has to be screened through HR these days because companies want to be legally protected and justified in their termination of the employee. Lest they get sued.

welcome to summer

it's more believe able to wrap the eye in an eye patch, than to put purple marker on it

>implying pepe isn't overused normie trash at this point

But the purple marker smells nice.

Final warning huh?
Means that we you've been pulling that sort of shit more than once.
To be honest they know you are lying and although we here don't know the whole back story, they either want you to fome clean or just get rid of you.
The sooner you will get responsible, the better. Tell them now before it's too late: better to admit your screwed up and panicked than showing you're a dishonest looser who can't even lie properly.
Even if your brother is ok to cover your ass, it must have a cost: you mustn't do shit like that and grow the fuck up

it was only one other time cas i just stared working and im still on workers probation for the next 2 months.

and that one other time was 2 hours late cas i didn't sleep the day before for about 30 hours

I see...
the real problem is that the more lies you make, the more you'll have to come up with. If you start involving other people, that only gonne go downhill from there.
To me it looks like they are giving you a chance to come clean. Of course i could be wrong... I would only talk about to my manager honestly and tell him i fucked up and came up with a shitty excuse because i panicked. Tell them you felt so stupid about yourself that you just could not lie anymore. Might not work 100% but if you show them you are committed to change and do the right thing then they might accept it.
If you keep lying and they find out, you will be fired.

Dont listen to these people telling you to fess up they just want you to get in trouble. Here is what you do... get a copy of your brothers medical records, nowadays everything is online. Make an account, print a copy to pdf and photoshop what you want the report to say. Since your brother is ok with it it'll be easier. You could even have your brother show up to work in a neckbrace and wheelchair to give you the paperwork. This one is an easy one to dodge you just have to get a little creative.

he has the right idea. It isn't that hard to get this one over on your boss.

Tell them they have no business prying into your personal life. You work for them you don't owe them shit.