Untitled

`

I'd rape Madotsuki in the ass yo

Oh yea well i raped yotsuba in her virgin pussy

M O D S

Me i did it see yea me over youhoo raped yotsuba and i dont give a fuck mods scared to touch me yea me motherfuckers your all pussy cant even do shit me im bigger you know the nigga over here yea me hello me right here raped that yotsuba bitch what you gonna do huh? Bitch pussy fart?

Not cool, man.

Oh yea? Wanna see something really not cool?
RAPED YOTSUBA WHAT YOU GONNA DO COME AT ME BRO!!

Th-that's not the r-real yotsuba

I fuq that yotsuba slut eryday what you gonna do boi

You aint gonna do shit pussy ass no balled bitch

What you gonna do FUCK MODS FUCK ANONS what you gonna do idgaf bitches

Where the fuck is MODS

Idgaf niggua i rape little white bitches like yotsuba no one can stop me either stupid puss bags ill SWAT you idgaf yeaa YEAAA whats up bitch niggas

Mods cant stop me bitch your Sup Forums gods have left you

Swat me faggot. I'll bend you over a barrel and rape you. are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

I guess mods are asleep
Where's the cp guys?

Stupid copy and paste bitch ill murder you stupid pig runt fycker ill have you raped double penetration in the ass and mouth by satan FUCK you and fuck the mods lol What you B-itch TARDS gonna do

Here idgaf i been posting rape on yotsuba

not copypasta you little bitch. i will tear your asshole apart like tissue paper.

ugly bitch. not a day younger than 29

That's a granny, eww

Actually 17 stupid snow monkey nigger fuck

Yea fuck you ill murder you NYC Bitch nigga idgaf im drunk thats me

She's fat. Age doesn't matter, she's irredeemable.

i would rape that fat ass boy. watch your fucking back nig

Then find your own pizza bitch nigga

I have goddamn pizza, but I'm not stupid enough to post it on the surface web

Prove it

Yeah FUCK YOUU ILL KILL YOU WANNA FIGHT IDGAF ILL MEET UP RN aaND FUCKING KILL YOU RIgHT NOW YOU Listening or NO ILL STAB YOU BITCH PUSSY NIGGAH!!!

genuinely kekd but no

No mods are around idiot kek

YOU WANNA fuckING GO biTCH ASS?! I WILL RIP THAT HOLE UP AND SPIT IT OUT. win im dun you wont have a ass lol

That's what you dumb faggots think. I'm not posting cp over some user's hunch

You're the best person. Keep being you.

*blows kissy*

YOU see THAT DUMB BITCH YOUR A BABY AUTISTIC INBRED FROG!! SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK TOYOUR DUMB ASS MOM THaT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!! STUPID BITCH Try to RIDICULE ILL MURDER YOU!!

the fuck is going on around here?

SHUT UP LITtl
e faggots!!!