I am ugly and hate women because of it. But I am aware of it

I am ugly and hate women because of it. But I am aware of it.

How do I get over this and find a girl who is not 300 lbs?

>pic not me.

tinder. don't lose hope, homie.

Why do you hate women for being ugly? That's genetics, son. Women you meet in life play no role in this, other than your mother.

You get over it by stop giving a shit about how others perceive you and live your life, that simple.

>Why do you hate women for being ugly?

I have never had a gf and I am going to be 30 soon. SOME women have made it known to me that I am ugly, and I already knew. but I was just trying.. you know?

it just hurts.

Work out. Literally the only option. Doesn't seem you're funny. Otherwise you wouldn't have this issue.

If you're just ugly it's no problem, you just have to convince yourself it's not a problem and act accordingly. Act with confidence, but not arrogance. If you're fat too there's no helping you. How's your hygiene?

isn't that Bendacock Humperdink

Correct. Work out. Also work out whats funny.

this. being ugly is not an impediment for getting laid, unless you were unnaturally ugly, like deformed or with some kind of birth condition, in that case yeah... even so, 2 things can make a huge difference, a positive and cheerful personality, and smiling. You will attract someone at some point. If you're ugly, self conscious, quiet and/or negative, you're going nowhere.

Become a serial kilker

Have you ever tried to rape one? Give it a shot.

I don't believe you, Adam Driver.
That's fucking you who's posting

>pic not me.

lost it.

only way you will ever have peace is to kill lots of females.

good phrasing of that joke

Can we see what you look like op? Femanon under 300lb here

How much do you weigh OP?

Focus on being a good person, instead of self-hating yourself or hating some women.
You will realise you're not that ugly, or you won't care.
Also ask yourself if you just want to get laid, or if you want to be loved and have an actual relationship. This will direct the choices you make.

You probably weigh 299.9 pounds, only explanation for a girl being in this thread.

Work on yourself faggot. Nobody wants to be your single person support group

No. Working out has nothing to do with it. He can also do it, but starting to work out while being depressed won't help at all.

I'm ugly as shit and I've gotten laid by more hot girls than I can count. The trick is to act confident, not give a flying fuck and honestly, being an asshole helps. Goodluck OP, you ugly faggot.

You have two options now.
>tits
>gtfo

1)
2)
3-infinite) Charisma.

faggot

i like fat girls, and i'd probably fuck you if you're not emotionally or mentally weird

she said under you retard. you're emotionally and mentally weird.

Find your passion and persue it above all else,if you are succesfull everything else will fall into place

Ah there it is the workout meme. Not only do jacked guys look disgusting, but that can't change ugly. Just makes it worse.

nigger under 300 pounds still most likely means overwight, 300 pounds is hell fat

she only said that bc op said under300, it could mean anything

Chicks have an existential crisis and get desperate around the age of 30. They might have a brat or two of their own but you could easily persuade them to have kids of your seed too.

kek people believing there is a girl in this thread. You guys are hilarious.

ah ok I get it, i missed that. you're right

>people being such sexists, they actually think women dont exist when they dont post tits.

Don't forget the timestamp, too

Just go gay

get rich and be confident, problem sorted

this is fucking true. I work in an office and single girls over 30 start freaking the fuck out about being single

user weren't you in Star Wars? YOu must be rolling in bitches

I understand though, I have many shortcomings, I don't hate women for it though, just stay away from the MGTOW crowd and sex stores and things will get better.

> Guy who hasn't had sex in 6+ years & nerver had a GF reporting in.

>but starting to work out while being depressed won't help at all.
Are you legit retarded.. Exercise is factually beneficial if you're depressed you complete fucking McMongoloid.

Oh for fucks sake OP, you are a sith lord with a death star, threaten their lives or vaporize them.
No wonder your dad saw you as a joke...

i kinda want to see how bad op actually looks

>I am ugly
good thing women dont care about looks, just money

Not op, but i've been thinking about giving tinder a shot, but i'm afraid of people i know finding me there. I'm not as shy and beta as i sound, but i'd hate to be spotted that way

Like you would know...

why, if they find you there it means they are there too
tinder only works for attractive people tho

lol pic related is the ice truck killer

This