Seriously though, why do atheists claim to respect evidence, while at the same time...

Seriously though, why do atheists claim to respect evidence, while at the same time, rejecting all the evidence for the existence of God?

I just find most Atheist petty but when it comes to Islam I fully agree with them

The one want?

Muslims have many things wrong, but at least they acknowledge the existence of God and Jesus Christ.

fucking stop

there is no "evidence for the existence of God" he might be there, Jesus most probably did exist, but there is absolutely no evidence that they 100% exist.

>all the evidence
>evidence
pull the other one.

What evidence?

God exists

stop replying to this shit, retards

Who shit in your corn flakes?

We're tied of seeing threads like this on the front page, quit bumping this shit

>literally everything in nature is tweaked and balanced.
>says there is no "evidence.

nice try atheist fag.

>Be me
>23 year old Betafag
>See Sup Forums become cancerous
>Decide to quit
>Fast forward 4 years
>"Maybe its gotten better"
>Visit Sup Forums to check it out
>This shit is still going strong

Why do people post this still? Why do people reply to it? Why has Sup Forums become an utter fucking shithole that is inferior to a board run by a fucking cripple?

This thread and you. Fucking autist is still replying

Triggered? Need a cookie?

if god exists, he has an obligation to make his presence known. otherwise i have to asume he's just turned on by watching me masturbate constantly.

Stop feeding this cunt. Stop fucking replying.

god here. what do you want to know?

>He has an obligation to make his presence known.

If god exists and is as powerful as claimed he doesn't own a virginfag like you dick.

God exists