This is the actual portuguese prime minister

This is the actual portuguese prime minister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people_in_France
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2016/10/o-costa-vai-mesmo-tentar-avancar-com-o.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moortugal

>pootugal

He's half Goan.

and this is lisbon

>guys in the video are real portugueses
youtube.com/watch?v=tn5C4jw0-uM

He has Goan ancestry. A place that used to be full of poor, low caste fishermen when the Portugese came.

they are cape verdeans

>This video
>The lyrics

Wait, portuguese came in India ? I always thought India was a French colony and later a british colonoy when these bastards stole India from us.

Bastards anglo, I shit on you

Of course we came to India...
What?
What do you think the discoveries were even originally about?

And now Goa is one of the states with higher HDI in India. How things change.

t.bh it's all tourism money. There's no industry there.

would never happen in brazil

Because Goans were turned into people and not your average Indian animal that no one wants to be around.

wow portuguese is very similar to french

Yes, I checked, I knew there were some europeans port for the trade and such.
By why we almost always talk about franco-engliish rivalry when it come India ?
Look the map. Blue France, Red england

Portuguese community in France. The sing in french.
More than 1 million

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people_in_France

Portugal has literally nothing to do with the current state of Goa. It was developed as a tourist spot by the Indian government. You can take credit for Brazil, though.

Because perharps we were more interested in having small territories in which to conduct trade and influence other regions than large imperialistic territories.

Our rivalry in the area was with the Dutch who seemed to be using the same strategy.

haha

>Over 450 years of Portuguese rule and the influence of the Portuguese culture presents to visitors to Goa a different cultural environment than what is found elsewhere in India. Goa is often described as a fusion between Eastern and Western culture with Portuguese culture having a dominant position in the state be it in its architectural, cultural or social settings. The state of Goa is famous for its excellent beaches, churches, and temples. The Bom Jesus Cathedral, Fort Aguada and a new wax museum on Indian history, culture and heritage in Old Goa are other tourism destinations.

Face it, if the Indian gov. even picked Goa to develop as a tourist spot, it's because its people were simply more educated and socially more advancer and better than your average street shitter.

But if that was true, there would've been no other tourist spots. Besides, there's no restriction on people from other states from moving there.

Go look for achievements elsewhere, Pablo.

whats the prob?

I didn't say there weren't any other tourist spots nor that other spots didn't have their own reasons to be tourist spots.

I said the reason Goa was turned into one its because certain things only present there because of Portugal.

Not to mention that Portuguese presence in Goa lasted for longer than Portuguese presence in Brazil... since you mentioned Brazil as something we can take credit for...

India was just poor fishermen when we got there, and by the time we left it was a Gem for the Indian government.

> India was just poor fishermen when we got there
I am assuming you meant to type 'Goa' there.

But it really isn't. The Christian architecture was completely different from everything else in the country, which along with the beaches made the place a tourist spot. That's all there is to it. Sure, the Portugese built those, you can say that.

The Potuguese built and educated the people so they weren't just your random beach shitter.

Portugal had India for longer time than India has India.

Goa is completely different from everything else in the country because of Portugal. The reason India chose to further develop it as a tourist spot is because Portugal had been there developing it in the first place.

Goa was turned from a poor fisherman village into the state with 4th highest HDI.

>Portugal had Goa for longer time than India has Goa.
Fix

The mosques and north African architecture in southern Spain are a big tourist attraction. By your logic, that would be because the Berbers civilised the Spaniards.
> Goa is completely different from everything else in the country because of Portugal
kek. Have you ever been to Goa? Apart from a few Churches and forts, there really isn't anything different about it.

The difference is the the entirety of the mediterranean coast of Spain is a tourist attraction.

While the only thing that differentiates Goa from everything else around it is the Portuguese influence.

Therefore, if it wasn't for the Portuguese, Goa would've still been the same poor fisherman area that it was.

All that the Indian gov did for the past decades, was taking advantage of what the Portuguese did for the past centuries.

France only owned a lil bit of india and brits colonised a different part from france initially

Jewtugal

There's no Portugese influence apart from the architecture at a few places. There was little to no interaction between the colonisers and 90% of the population.
Yeah, sure, the government advertised your forts and churches as tourist spots. At this point, it doesn't even matter because people mainly go there for the beaches and rave parties anyway. And apart from the tourism industry, it's still the same. The Portugese never did anything for the people. They just used the land as a strategic point. Some poor people converted to Christianity for gibsmedats and moved to Portugal when given the chance.

Are the beaches clean in goa?

So you're saying that if it wasn't for Portugal, Goa would still be like everything else around it.

I agree. That's my point. Goa is better because of us.

Sure, Portugese infrastructure gave it a kickstarter as a tourist spot. I never denied that.
Don't act like your people intentionally did anything good for the locals, though.

but of course
Goans know that poo goes in the loo
Or further inland closer to the border with the rest of India.

>only owned a lil bit of india
Cool story

The Pajeet is doing a great job anyways shame that leftists governments destroy the country in the long run.

yeah... giving it an headstart to turn it into the 4th state better to live in was nothing good to the Goans...

We all know how better the Indian gov. treats its people than the Portuguese would...

You're delusional if you think Goa is in better hands now.

Macau left Portugal only in 1999 and compare it to the rest of China.

If Goa had been treated the same, it would've been in an even better state than what it is now.

He also got there without being elected. Nuke this meme country, or at least Lisboa.

>Dravidtugal

but why he's so pale for a Portuguese?

The colonists built all the facilities for themselves you dummy. Sure, India has done a poor job compared to many other nations but the development efforts are still directed towards betterment of the people. The colonists were only interested in getting resources for themselves and using the locals as slaves. That's what colonialism is about.

He's half-indian.

You just said Goa was a just a poor fisherman territory that nobody wanted.
What resources are you saying the Portuguese took from the people?
The fish?

>India talking to Europeans about how colonialism is bad because of Slavery

Tell me again, what colonial power rules over India nowadays?

Hopefully they will comeback after Le pen is elected

You're indian with a 99% probability of having dark skin.
You are inferior.
Don't talk to your superiores lime that.
IndiN scum

Why would you want 1 million avecs back?

also your european slavery meme is a joke, considering there were slaves before europeans got into the region continued after the europeans left well into the year 2017

you're just asshurt it was europeans enslaving indians instead of indians enslaving indians because you think that somehow that would be better

Also what kind of slavery was going around in the last years of Portuguese Goa?

Because I sure know that it wasn't the Portuguese that started slavery there, but it sure was the Portuguese that ended it.

I was talking about colonialism in general.
>1.1%
So you are saying that this is somehow worse than ~99%

Because they bring money and employment

I'm saying that it is worse than 0%

And as I said, the country hasn't been developing as much as it should. Still better to move in the right direction slowly than being stuck or going backwards.

wow bunch of poortuguese wewuzin'ing here

Well, just like always

>not having an indian prime minister
>not having relevant colonies in india
>All the people that come from your ex colonies are rapists
>not integrated members of society contributing for the prosperity of your country

come home Jean Pierre da Silva

"A great job" rotfl

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2016/10/o-costa-vai-mesmo-tentar-avancar-com-o.html

Why does she have face paintings of sperm on her face?

The portuguese, italians, and other europeans there tend to support Le Pen.

"Marine Le Pen: "Les Portugais sont les plus sévères contre les non respectueux"
50% des jeunes d’origine portugaise votent Marine Le Pen"

Thank you, ps, psd, be, cds, pcp. immigration doing their job

This is your's capital brit:

youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

how can you even talk about immigrants in other european countries, when your majour cities are already lost.?

>2.1%
Haiti is truly the shitest of american holes

He's just shy and is blushing for the photo.

They took Goa as a trading post, which was a common practice for the portuguese, establishing trading post around the coast of Africa and Indonesia.

This is Spain is shit Portuguese shitposter

Like Milan Baros?

Oh wow the Portuguese prime minister has dark skin ho ho haha soooo funny !!! Sensational, I never saw a dark person before

>not integrated members of society contributing for the prosperity of your country
>Implying Antonio "ponho o baril no caril" Costa is

Be irrelevant somewhere else please