Any more of her ?

the only one i have

my favorite dress

Moar

favorite tube top

Any vola room for that?

Moar like did

sauce?

My girlfriend intentionally does this with our roommates.

I've seen her get all three of them rock hard and keep them that way for hours. She loves the attention. Then, we go into our bedroom and fuck really loud so that they can hear us.

She friendzoned all three of them. They constantly tell her that they love her.
None of them have had a girlfriend in over 2 years.

Protip:
They fuck when you're not around

thats a good one

Post a picture of your girlfriend

If you use protip, it implies you are a pro at said thing. So you are a pro at fucking your friends girls when they aren't around?
Hell yeah, high five.

I love whores

Dude, I've been the "friend zoned" roommate in this situation. I fucked my roomies gf for well over a year whenever he wasn't around. When he was around she'd act all chumy and talk about friends she wanted to hook me up with. Then flirt with my on the dl. I didn't have a steady girlfriend for a year because this arrangement was gold for me.

If your girl is purposely making other dicks hard she's not just your girl

I ain't clicking that shit roody-poo

Shes banging them behind your back dumbass. How does their cum taste faggot? Haha

Down bra is my favourite.
Especially when it's a padded bra that is too big.

I know for a fact that she isn't fucking them. I have a hidden camera in the living room and two in my bedroom. Also, all three of them are beta as hell and one of them is still a virgin.

also a good one!

Screencap from hidden cams or gtfo lying faggot

A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL A DENIAL

While you are the most alpha being on planet earth, sharing a shithole with three males and an attention whore. Cool story bro.

is that sarah

is this her?

You can't rustle my jimmies. My jimmies are unrustleable.

My girlfriend and I are exhibitionists. We get off on making them horny as fuck and watching them squirm. They are so sexually frustrated. It's hilarious.

yes

>unrustleable

>mlp sheets

That's cute

That's sexual assault and the guy who did that deserves to be force to register as a sex offender.

well then if you're exhibitionists, keep on posting.

This girl has an amazing face and I love amazing faces.
If you got more like this in combination with some more skin, I don't even care how much and this is also optional, I'd appreciate that.

I have a robot spaceship that follows my wife around.

she liked it

They all fuck in the other bedrooms and laugh at how you think your the man.

I have over 200 gigs of pics and vids of us fucking, mostly filmed with my Go Pro. 1080p. She likes breath play, I lick getting my dick sucked while she wears a rubber mask and red lipstick.

Which one would your rather see? I'll have to make a .webm of it.

breathplay

waterboarding or gasmask?

fucking "really loud" with breathplay sounds like absolute fucking torture user

lol his mom is so sad

yes

k. hang on a sec. I'm going to start with waterboarding and hitachi wand.

Confirmed fake, unfortunately.

Yep. looks like CGI to me.

Pic is for dude with the girlfriend.

How so looks pretty real to me

Nice

>mlp sheets
She's got a side dude, I guarantee it. I'll go ahead and enlighten you since you're not seeing her for what she is. Has it never occurred to you, that if she has 3 other dudes "friendzoned" that she gave them reason to feel that way towards her? Also, what makes you think they need to fuck in the bedroom or living room? I knew a girl who only fucked in the shower.

Gasmask pls

gotta love the puffies

Lol

you mean she's a robot?

sorry I'm back

Like I said I'd like to see as much face es possible. So blowjob (pls without mask) would be perfect

>accidental

also personally I don't care about webm, just show me one or two more pics of her face, bonus for sucking dick

gotta go soon, too. so whatever thanks in any case

Sure

Any greentext stories?

It's funny how you think you know his personal life more than him, based off a few Sup Forums posts.

Bump

attention whore