What's your favorite Science Fiction movie, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite Science Fiction movie, Sup Forums?

Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFddvlrsMgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MIIIIISTA COORBEAN DAAALLLAAAACE

>ruby rhod
did you know he has a youtube channel?
youtube.com/watch?v=PFddvlrsMgo

28 days later

It's like Ruby but with none of the zest. Bleh.

he has other zestier videos

Emerald green. Green like pepe.

Hitchhikers guide is pretty good too but the fifth element is my favourite

Based Oldman as villain
Based ancient alien turning into a hot girl who wants human dick
Based Chris Tucker and that opera alien

I was surprised with how mediocre this was upon rewatching. Also legitimately fucking sexist.

this is more space opera than sci-fi

Because there's an opera scene, I get it

I'd say a Space Opera happens on a much larger scale than this, with lots of small sub plots

no i mean it's star wars in space

>I was surprised with how mediocre this was upon rewatching. Also legitimately fucking sexist.
In the sense that Lilu was infinitely more capable than her male counterpart?

Really makes you think

star wars was in space...

did you actually watch the movie? The alpha male still has to solve all the real problems, the Lilu jobbed hard and was naked all the time.

no i mean like how star wars was a space opera but the fifth element is set in space, it also has an opera in space, so in that way it's like star wars set in space visa vee both being space operas

Lilu was the strongest character in the movie and ended up stopping the meteor and saving the world. You fucking feminists are completely insane.

Lilu? What the fuck? It's Leeloo

She only could save the world because she was blessed by Bruce Willis's love. Women can only ever get anywhere in life with a strong man at their side after all.

Jesus Christ, she was always capable of saving the world, his love for her is what made her WANT to. You need to be shot in the fucking head. I can't even imagine what would count as a feminist movie for you if The 5th Element is fucking sexist.

Aliens

Sunshine or Ghost in The Shell