So, i've been watching Sovereign citizens getting tased for being stupid...

So, i've been watching Sovereign citizens getting tased for being stupid, and i keep hearing a thing: "I do not consent", since when you need to consent to be arrested? How did you Americunts got so low on the evolution chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wydxaq8ZNAE
youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM&t=26s
mobile.twitter.com/JoeRoetz/status/797984991338643457/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I could I would say they are retards, but I cant cause PC so I will say that they are very special people so they scream about not concenting. Arrest means one is fucked weather they are willing or not

Imagine being involved in a hit-and-run getting pulled over and when the officer tries to arrest you you scream: "I do not consent". 'Murica

It's from our liberals that have ass to mouth vacuum of bullshit. There are some that believe they are a citizen of earth. Believe in no country boundaries, don't follow man's rules, have their own rules. "I DO NOT CONSENT" after arrest they file for rape charges most of the time. If the arrest isn't recorded on body camera most of the time it goes to court, delaying everything as they cry about how the police officer didn't get their consent to touching them blah blah blah. Basically if they have a strong enough case it will waste enough time to get their petty crime dropped they hope.

Kill all the nidnogs, the hiphop culture, and push California off into the sea.

That would be a beautiful country

I'd wish someone would try this in my country, like one of your liberal thingies. They'd get their asses handed to them so fast, they'd forget about all this citizen of the earth bullshit. Like literally refusing to identify yourself in front of a officer will get you a ride to the police station, and on that ride they'll have to go on a very rocky road and from time to time you will hit your head.

The problem is police officers. People who seek that job out are almost always power hungry nuts. Another problem is the stereotypes perpetuated by this website and that have spread over the internet that "blacks are criminals hurr durr".
>in4b libtard
>in4b stupid graphic that's says black people commit the most crimes

>It's from our liberals that have ass to mouth vacuum of bullshit.

What a load of partisan shit. Most of these sovereign citizen morons are libertarians.

What's the logic behind all this sovereign citizen. like i tried to google it, but found nothing worth reading, like how did this shit got to be

Um most of the videos start with people not listening to an officers commands. It's amazing how if you treat police with respect and listen, you often don't get shot...tho I'm a white male

It depends.
Getting arrested (or tassed? lol) has nothing to do with consent, but having an officer enter your home without a warrant does. It just depends. There are some situations where you can wave your own constitutional rights, like consenting to an illegal search without a warrant.

Also true, y'all thinking of the wrong kind of libtard haha.

Found the nigger

Oh wow everyone is jealous of your third world country now you showed them

Well you should be, free healthcare, people actually following the law, free education, jobs, and we take care of our: "Sovereign citizens" so you should be

Also, we have oil, i'm starting to think we need a bit of freedom, should i start building myself a bunker?

Nobody gives a shit, fag.

No

I'd literally become a cop for the sole purpose of tazing your sorry ass

How much are you taxed? cost of living expenses? Are you able to save up money or do most people still live paycheck to paycheck in your country?

Im an american and this dude does have a good point. America is one of the few countries that have a nice police force. Most other places wouldnt put up with this pussy liberal bullshit that these cunts try to do. I love my country but there are to many pussies that cry about alot of shit that happens to them, when they are the cause.

>How much are you taxed? cost of living expenses? Are you able to save up money or do most people still live paycheck to paycheck in your country?

I am 22 yo, so i'm still living paycheck to paycheck, most people don't but, i have my own apartment. The Income tax is around 16%, living expenses are quite good, for example if you are a couple you can live in your own apartment with the minimum wage as long as both work. As i said, i live alone so yeah, it's kinda paycheck to paycheck

Niggers are stupid. Your daddy left your mother and your mother was a crack head so i understand why yall were never taught manners and that if you just shut tour black ass mouth up then "the mean'ol whiteie cop" wint kill yall. Niggers even hate themselves. If yall had half a brain you fuckn monkeys could unite and try to take this fucker over. Yall had 8 yrs to try but all yall did was still be niggers. Beside the fuckn mwxicans would have stopped your black asses. So FUCK YOU NIGGER dont like whats happen here go back to Africa lets see how much yall like it there

Also, to not be misunderstood. your own aparment means not living with your parents or depending on your parents, i purchased on installment (i hope that's how you say it in english) my apartment

I know some cops personally. Some are nice. Some have reveled in telling me stories about how they beat the snot out of people with their flashlight at any given opportunity (mostly the ex army guys tbh).
People are nice, or people aren't. Getting thrown into the back of a cop car and bumped around (as spoke of)
is exactly what happened to Freddie Gray, they bumped his ass to death, ha.

That's the difference, the cops in my country won't kill you, they trained themselves to beat you to a pulp without causing any long term damages

>2015+3-1
>Consenting to being arresting
>ISHYGDDT

This is somehow better? Haha. Whatever man, your english is okay at least.

>"I do not consent"

Source of them saying this?

I'm not saying it's better, but you know, at least you have a chance, like i never heard of someone getting beaten unless they did something stupid. for example one of my friends (let's call him a friend) broke a bench and tried to attack a riot officer at a football game with one of the pieces, he couldn't walk for 3 weeks but than again, he never tried to attack someone ever again, it's one of those things: "If it works...". And also following the law isn't that hard, just don't do shit that seems stupid, it's that easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wydxaq8ZNAE
All of it it's filled with stupid but for the exact phrase 4:19

Yeah if you initiate a fight with a cop anywhere I would fully expect them to best the crap out of you. How long was he in prison for?

>Yeah if you initiate a fight with a cop anywhere I would fully expect them to best the crap out of you. How long was he in prison for?

He got 2 years of jail (early released after 1 year) for attacking a officer and a lifetime interdiction to be on a sport stadium ever again.

I think these people are legit mentally retarded. That or they have no life, I feel kind of bad for them.

Like, how pathetic does your life have to be that your only means of validation and attention seeking is by recording yourself being belligerent and ignorant towards police? Especially when none of these end in their favor.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM&t=26s

classic sovcit

Exactly my point, like how the hell did they got to those things, also you are a danger for society and for the police officer. Are these the people that were not loved by mommy and daddy?

Ah i see, not too dissimilar from here. I get health insurance from work and free meals as well so it balances out a little

Seen a lot of Cops recently. It's usually either patriots who think they are above the law, or idiots who watched a youtube vid about not getting caught with weed. And the grills always start crying or snitch, usually both.

Those aren't Americans, they are citizens of no nation and do not consent.
Dumbass, pay attention.

Say what you will about liberals, but I don't think sovereign citizens are liberal. In the US most of them are hugely conservative.

Hello summer friend

Liberals are just as bad as sovereign citizens when it comes to temper tantrums and police
mobile.twitter.com/JoeRoetz/status/797984991338643457/video/1

Lol only college educated white liberals do that bullshit. Nice way to transfer it onto niggers with the pic tho. Good one

Look up admiralty law

Sure, but that's not what was being discussed. Incidents with police are not bound by political affiliation.

>liberals want globalism
>liberals want to be sovereign citizens
Not everyone you hate is a liberal.

isn't that part of the problem though? technically, you don't have to comply with the officers orders if you're not being arrested. a cop can't just start questioning you hoping you trip yourself up and admit to something so that they can the arrest you.

You can choose to respectfully say nothing.

Just because you see the term "liberal" a lot doesn't mean you should throw it at every fucking thing you see happen. Jesus christ, you ignorant summerfucks need to get to playing in traffic.

It's an American thing.

>weather
Seems like you're one of those "special people" to me, user.

funny how America is no1 in everything

yet others talk shit

we dotn think tis ok for government idiot to do stuff

best system is lwo gov spending and no controls

free market

we proved this and inequality is just and good

some produce more