painless ways to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
archive.fo/YErG8
archive.fo/jceEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inject 11 weeds

old age

live in America and attend to a school any school.

Been saving this for later, hope it helps

thank you.

exit bag isnt even on that list

OP exit bag is the best option (also called suicide bag). 100% guaranteed and 100% painless.

Don't use the parachute. Head first, and you'll be dead before you feel the pain.

That one is good, just make sure no one can interrupt the process since it doesn't cause an instant death. E.g. don't do it in your parents' living room while they go out for shopping, where it turns out they came home early since mom forgot her purse. Stopping you from using it and putting you on a 24/7 surveillance.

go and seek help

life hurt

if u really wanna die, please do some crazy shit before u an hero

how do you do this ?

Old age

Hate to be the 1% of fuckers who survive a shotgun to the head

I've always thought a nice quick, clean way to go is taking apart a microwave and shorting the capacitor with your 2 hands (not 2 fingers cause otherwise you just fry that hand. You need that current to flow thru your chest)

deep

Guides/Methods:
LostAllHope Wiki: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods
Suicide Faq: archive.fo/YErG8
A Practical Guide to Suicide: archive.fo/jceEo

Step one: place coal grill in a room.
Step two: seal off any points where air can come in, under doors etc.
Step three: light grill
Step four: Eat a bunch of sleeping pills and drink a bunch of liqour.
The fire will burn all the oxygen, causing you to asphyxiate in your sleep.
This was my goto plan when I was depressed.

>go to google
>type in suicide bag
>read

That's how you do it

Dying from old age is rarely painless, you'd have to be lucky to even die in your sleep, your body is breaking down.

if youre afraid of the pain it means youre afraid to die

if you actually wanted to be dead, the pain it would cause you would be a comfort to you knowing that your method worked and it would all be over soon

Nembutal

You have obviously never been suicidal

There's always one of you edgelords in these threads.
Why feel unnecessary pain when you don't have to?
Ffs m8 use your noggin.

Tie a piano string around your neck and the other end to something up high, superglue your hands to the sides of your head, then jump. Set up a basketball hoop first and try to slam dunk your head when it comes off

Not wanting pain is still natural even though you want to die. It's just a normal human invouluntary reaction.

>i kinda want to die.
>i mean i guess im bored and unhappy with life
>i dont want to bother fixing it either
>so yeah i'll kill my self i supoose
>just so long as it doesnt hurt me :3

Did somebody say the 1%

As Said, dying from old age isn't nice, I'd rather just nip it in the bud before things get horrible (become a vegetable etc) I'm not talking about upset teens but considering you don't realize suicide is not just for "sad people" I'm assuming you're under 18, often suicide is a logical choice.

>calls other people immature
>doesnt understand the difference between suicide and euthanasia

>I'm a retard
Euthanasia is suicide, but suicide isn't euthenasia.
Nice try though faggot.

Eighteen fucking minutes to die after getting fuckin obliterated by a train?Come the fuck on now.

Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Shotgun applied directly to Brain, kill you before you feel it. Any kind of OD is a horrible idea.

this is hard to do. you need pure helium. Not the shit from the store.

shit from the store will leave you retard alive. you have to get pure helium.

Coward
>mfw when my country doesn't even have such a thing, while the suicide rate is one of the highest in the continent.

those numbers don't actually help. they don't actually do anything in physical reality to make the brain drugs stop hurting you.

Logical suicide isn't always euthenasia, retard

Hang yourself with barb wire. Make sure you distribute the body weight over as much of your neck as possible, ie loop it around your neck at least 7 or 8 times. Instant death guaranteed

>it takes exactly 20 minutes and 30 seconds to die in a car crash, in every situation, for everyone
And that's just one example.
Fuck off with your bullshit

>1,7min

hold on. thats not what i posted

Jump of a building. Seriously the only pain is regretting it as you fall. Seriously for most tall buildings getting to the roof isn't that hard.

interesting fuckary. Im posting shotgun suicides. Not bitches with buttplugs. That is not the image is posted. Fuckery is afoot

Invent time machine. Tell dad not to blow his load inside mom.

winner

jumping off a tall building
i myself am saving up for a nice holiday to beachy head in england

It happens sometimes. Welcome to 4 Chan

Wouldn't jumping to your death be the quickest and most painless? If you're not a retard and you jump from high enough, you should be dead before it registers that you've hit the ground, no?

KEK

>pain is consistently a measure of lethality
>didn't read the chart above
>implying slitting your wrists is more lethal than shotgun to the head
Your logic is flawed.

Suicide by cop

Drowning is painless.

asphyxiation will cause an instinctual anti-drowning response though, so unless you sedate yourself or something similar your body will be reacting violently to drowning