Prove that it's PHYSICALLY impossible for there to be a God

Prove that it's PHYSICALLY impossible for there to be a God

Protip: you're a fat fedora wearing faggot and you simply can't

Dog god

You can't empirically prove a negative.

Prove 100% that you are not a kiddy fiddler. Until you do, you are.

It is impossible to occupy more than one place at a single time. It is impossible to ressurect after 3 days in a hot desert tomb due to decomposition and obvious fucking biological rules.

prove that there is a god you stupid cunt

Octopi eyes work completely different than ours. If intelligent design was true, thus YOUR god, why would there be more than one design for an eye that evolved? Wouldn't be easier just to use the same type of eye for everything, if you were designing say an entire planet?

I'm not an atheist nor am I a theist but you can believe in evolution and the big bang at the same time that you believe in God. The consensus among the general Christian population, in my experience, is just that God willed these two things to happen.

you forgot the picture user.

Most don't believe in evolution and most think the dinosaurs were here 6000 years ago

Over 200 billion stars in the Milky Way and over 200 billion galaxies in the obsersable universe...yet they (Jesus freaks) think it's all here just for us on earth.

Pro tip: it's not

Religious people logic : I don't know therefor sky daddy. These people need to be shot down asap. Subhumans. Nothing else.

true but not if your god
remember jesus was gods son
we however are just sinning pieces of dust

so much this. but yeah dont kill ppl. its bad.

Proving a negative doesnt work.

Ill demonstrate.

Find a way (in your head) to prove beyond any and all reasonable doubt that you've NEVER fucked a donkey in its bleeding asshole while reciting the pledge of allegiance and a trumpet in your ass.

There is literally no way to prove it didnt happen. For all i know sometime when you were alone you came across a donkey while walking at night with a trumpet on the ground, and got a brilliant idea, and did it while reading the pledge of allegiance off your phone.

Dispute or disprove any one of those details and ill just submit an alternative "maybe" until you can't.

If it DID happen. There would be evidence. If it DIDNT i can still say "well maybe theres evidence we're not seeing."

What Im saying here is God is kind of ridiculous, "prove he isnt" is a logical fallacy, and im 100% positive to the point I'll go to war that you are a donkey fucker.

This guy gets it. Too bad it won't stick with anyone

That's not what Christians believe, nowhere in the bible does it say there isn't other life in the universe. It also doesn't say there is but that would be none of our business anyways.

this is fucking stupid. If we followed this line of thought why don't we all assume everyone is what we think they are? Because we're not autistic faggots.

We have common sense and if someone tells me they didn't fuck a donkey or that there is a god I can probably reasonably conclude that they didn't or that there is.

It isn't a logical fallacy to prove a negative. People do it all the time. Its called the scientific method. Through it we may run experiments to test a hypothesis. Did this man fuck a donkey? Is god real? We test and see. Once we have empirical evidence we can conclude that he did fuck a donkey or that god isn't real.

Dude... You just said exactly what everything i said means... I dont know how this flew over your head in the slightest.

You *cant* prove there is no God. But because we are reasonable and rational people and there is zero evidence he is real we can all conclude there isnt.

The same way you can't prove to me you never fucked a donkey. But because i am reasonable and rational I can conclude that you didn't.

However if I was so inclined to choose to believe that you did, you can say "you cant prove I did" and i can reply "well you cant prove you didnt!!!" and you really truly honestly cant.

If you did it, theres evidence somewhere whether i ever find it or not. If you didnt, i can just convince myself theres evidence somewhere we cant find.

>empirically prove an absolute

I think you need to read a science paper now and then. An actual journal. Read their language.

"There is no evidence to support that..." is science talk for "not real in the slightest". "There is significant evidence to support..." means "this is a fact."

Why do they speak that way? Because science talks in extremely likely and extremely unlikely. Not absolutes. For reasons like "you cant prove negatives."

This is a weak argument. You're describing the flaws in Christianity and religion. I feel we're in a simulation, so who's is the programmer?