Hello Americans! How's life? Got any problems with your first world life...

Hello Americans! How's life? Got any problems with your first world life? While we here bury the dead bodies of our sons and daughter because of the war you funded.

Don't give a shit to your or your family's life. Just don't come to Europe kebabs.

Go fuck yourself

Haha, blame Americans, stupid shitskin, so I can eat my borsch

Yeah. The other day i drank a bottle of water that was room temperature. Gross

Oh i know, that's the worst.

Life is great, can't you tell by all the godless fucking and moral prevention on this site?

I am sure there will be no problems with complete moral collapse, and a break down of every social construct that allowed our society to develop this far in infrastructure and technology. Having a complete lack of the social contract that makes society work and the proliferation of mental illness caused by a relativistic world view isn't going to bite us in the ass.

Weak ppl gonna die. Hows that our fault?

>you don't care about my problems, i don't care about your problems!

Sucks to be you, nigger.

Camel jockey on camel jockey violence
Blame America
Mkay

America is only one to blame. It is proven.

The only thing I like about seeing taxes taken out of my paycheck is the thought that some of it might go towards killing a few brown people.

Here in syria we drink mud water.

>kill a bunch of American civilians
>Americans respond by killing a bunch of yours
>"waaah, Americans are the bad guys!"

You don't give a shit about people having to bury their sons and daughters, you are just salty you're losing. Go back to shitting in the streets and wiping your ass with your bare hand, mudslime

I can hear people in my headset but they can't hear me. I'm on Xbox. Not IN a box.

It's great, thanks for asking. Good luck with burying those bodies too

#NoFilter

Life is great man. Maybe you pussies should have fought harder for your own land, instead of becoming refugees and ruining Europe.

Nope, no problems. We're doing well because we have a President who makes sure you dirty muslims aren't infiltrating our country and blowing people up and causing daily mass murders. Thx 4 checking in tho, m8.

You shouldn't have fucked with us then.
Zero sympathy.

lol, no
"Finally, something for my money"

If you think Sup Forums only has americans then you are indeed dumber than they are, friend

Everybody is quick to blame the people of the USA (not even those in the military) when our government is rampantly out of control, spending and doing what they want rather than listening to the American people. This includes using tax money that is forced out of each of our paychecks, with little to no knowledge of what it is spent on.

Wtf you're talking about faggot?

to each his own

America started war for oil. America is evil.

You made our land ruins. We have no choice but to flee.

Well, we need oil. What do you want us to do, kill white people for it?

yeah. as a matter of fact i do. my girlfriend are in an area without internet for a week and I miss her. and I made too much pasta. so i don't know if i can eat it all before it goes bad.

We have fresh pure water coming into our homes at pennies per gallon, but we buy special water because fresh, pure tap water just isn't good enough.
Enjoy your stomach parasites.

New Yorkers didn't flee after 9/11. They rebuilt.
Japan didn't flee after we bombed them. They rebuilt.

Our president daily gas us with poisonous gas. You are lucky to have at leadt peaceful president.

I find the UN is to blame for most problems.

Hey, we only do what the Jews tell us to do. The Deep State is the Zionist State.

50% of 4chans traffic is american. No wonder amerifags are dumb.

I'm doing well. I just bought a PlayStation 4 yesterday

You chose your government. Some part of blame lies on you.

But what if those places were constantly bombed and attacked, both by foreign invaders and local madmen?

Don't blame the people for the actions of their government. We don't have that much power over our government. It's no longer a government by the people, for the people. The (((elite))) are in power.

Buy it. Don't start war so you can get it free.

America started the Syrian civil war for oil?
Syria produces half of one percent of the world's oil, and we have an oil glut right now.

>the americans are to blame for us killing each other because we have no way to influence our own actions
>the only logical cause of action is to ruin europe now
sandnigger logic is always astounding. It's entertaining though

How naive of you.

Not OP but dictators aren't chosen. Also, those same dictators are usually installed by western powers, a lot being the US

Storm knocked my wifi out for 2 hours so don't tell me you have it hard ok ..

Tinfoil hat set to snug
It's an American site, idiot. You are free to go to 4camel.org

We DID buy it. We paid with bombs and the dismembered limbs of subhumans.

The US gets most of it's oil from the US.

You are so lucky but you don't realize it. You'd have to spend one day in middle east to realize that.

> actually thinking this is how America works...

No. You're generation is pussies. The generations before you faggots fought the Americans and won, pushed out the Russians multiple times! You even fought against the British and kept them out while India collapsed around you. It's only recently that YOU faggots let your country collapse. You're to blame and no one else. How about you MEN stay and fight instead of leaving all your women and children there to fend for themselves?

Dont care so go bury more. I got bills to pay.

Jesus, bro, I'm sorry. No one should have to go through that.

It's not about thier oil. it's about the pipeline you dumb fuck.

We should have nuked you

/thread

4camel lol

Holy fuck. Im so sorry you had to go through that.

>

I bet you play call of duty on it. But we here play actual call of duty irl.
You can die and come back in video game, but in our game, there's no come back.

I realize I am lucky. I pity people born in shitholes with a shit-tier religion who vote for or support shit-tier leaders. But I don't blame myself for their hapless imbecility.

Oh lord user! Do you need to talk to someone?
No one should have to go through that.

Sure it is, Moammar.
It's not like Muslims are violent and ever attack each other.
>Occam's Razor: Muslims are murderous garbage

oh sweetie, japan and europe were constantly bombed and attacked by foreign invaders and local madmen.

he only gases the muslim terrorists.
all decent syrians support assad

Source.

IDF detected. go shill somewhere else schlomo.

America first lit the flame of war in middle east and you are now blaming innocent citizens who are fleeing their own homes to save their lives. You must not have a heart.

Shouldnt you all be dead? Damn it I want a refund. Some sloppy work US army!

If Assad falls, ISIS will replace him. Do you want them in power?

>frghfggffff amurcuh done fucked up da east
hello shitskin, the middle east has been fucking itself ever since islam was the main religion.

If everyone who hates Muslims is jewish, there are 6 billion Jews
>with all apologies to Hitler

Just a bunch of brown roaches scurrying around in the middle east. They've thrown away thousands of years in the name of their holy war and now they're pissed at the rest of the world because they get fucked on, on a daily basis because they're too fucking dumb to do something as simple as a jumping jack. Seriously Google that shit, they can't.

Isis knocked our home so we have to live 2 years on open. It's not as horrible as you still.

Hmm. Maybe you shoulda just given us the damned oil, then.

>You must not have a heart
If he didn't have a heart, he wouldn't be able to get oxygen to his brain via his bloodstream, and would quickly die.
>inferior middle eastern "education"

Life is great here in America, enjoy your shit skin existence terrorist

Sorry your shit hole country is a shit hole

Get off the Chan's and fix it

>America first lit the flame of war in middle east
LOL, Muslims have been at war since Mohammed first wiped his dick off on a nine-year-old and made up the Koran out of bits and pieces of his moon worship cult

this

OPEC jacked prices up a few years ago so that usa was paying about $4-5 dollars a gallon. Now we have our own fracking industry and only buy oil from you guys when it's cheap. Basically our policy is containment at this point, and Muslims are 100% to blame for killing muslims. Ty for offsetting our military budget by buying guns though, we'd rather you bought cars and shit, but your rulers would rather give you guns then cars

>America first lit the flame of war in middle east

You guys never stop fighting one another. Actually this happened because you faggots can't stop fighting over retarded bullshit.

1. Cause opposition to turn against each other

2. Cause opposition to destroy infrastructure in home areas

3. Cause failure of food production and delivery in home areas

5. Continue to provide weapons to as many "tribes" as possible

6. Inflame tribal division to ensure 1-5 continue

7. Institute blockades/sanctions to reduce access to resources

8. Use political allies to enhance isolation

9. After population reduction targets are achieved release modified, air borne retro virus with 2 week incubation period

10. Quarantine region to ensure "safety" of other areas

It was never about oil. It's always been about divide and conquer. The region will never recover. With a slight nudge the region will fall back into a state where internecine warfare between tribes constantly erodes progress and creates blood feuds that pass from generation to generation.

The pending world food crisis will drastically reduce population in the area. This was not engineered but is a side effect of the action of a globally industrial society.

Additionally, the pending series of additive "super cell" release events will damage the ability of other powers to intervene in a "crisis".

You're already dead. You just haven't understood it yet.

This. If these shitskins took time to research they'd know this. America is enjoying it's own oil right now.

To my fellow Mexican ppl please dont cross the texas/mexico border for the next week there is going to be a massive bomb attack on the the United states.
And also im repeseting a cartel from Mexico there is a 20,000$ cash reward for anyone kills trump or any of his family.
The Mexican revolution is among us

Only 1. Paying $1000 a month for Health Care for Fam, then paying for all the care out of pocket. Kid breaks arm and first $7500 is out of pocket. Going fucking broke because I have a job. Would be better if not married and femanaon was on welfare with subsidies. IT ANIT FUCKING RIGHT.

should've thought about that a little harder before you decided to be born in a third world shit hole, Omar.

Illegally? What law did we break? Be specific

>Shiite and Sunni constantly brutalizing each other like African tribes
Really makes ya think

That reads like the Democratic Party's strategy for keeping the black vote

idk man can you really blame us?
you did fucked up by doing that thing that revolutionary shit and installing Islam. I mean don't come here or uk why don't you cucks fight back? instead terrorising people so the government does the job 4 u

It's so fucking glorious to wake up on my memory foam mattress, covered by a sheet of Egyptian silk. You know what I do? I sit up and pull my down comforter from my body and enjoy the brisk breeze that my fan gives me, with the slightest chill due to my air conditioner running. Reluctant to move out of bed because of my depression, I do so anyway and make myself a cup of coffee with my clean purified well water (city water blows) and step outside to breathe in warm, and Humid air while shirtless. About the 80s in Michigan, 60-70% humidity. Then I pack a bowl and get high, forgetting about the rest of my life troubles.

lol, a white teenager with acne says what?

Numbers were actually invented by Indians, Arabs learned them and perfected them tho.

The weak deserve their fate

Fine. You enjoy while we suffer. That is your greatness.

peasants kebab eating pitchforks stabbing religious knee street selling floor shitting education avoiding scam lives in a country names it Saryia but it gets invaded by the local tribesman who fuck goats, rape women and believe there is a God who instructed them to do so later you get fucked by real armies not turban burka wearing scam over the shoulder shooting ak47s small brigadiers yelling God knows what all the time blocking ways for Abrams coming to Sup Forums to complain about their shite country full of sand, stupid oil no one fucking wants and degenerative and cementing attitudes towards anything other than copping heads of with tools not to be used for this matter

Nobody cares what happens in sandland, just keep out of the West.