Hey faggots

Hey faggots

Give tips to a first time Ecstasy user.
Is 100 mg a good dose for your first time?
Also, how to hydration logistics in a club environment? I plan on drinking about 2 cups of water each hour, but I'm too cheap to buy it at the club, so I thought about smuggling in a water bottle myself, only I don't really wanna dance carrying a bag the entire night and don't have anyone else to carry it for me (no one who probably won't want to dance with a bag either, anyway), so it seems the only other option is drinking water directly out the bathroom faucet like a jackass, or biting bullet and buying it. How do you usually do it?

Also planning to leave wallet and phone at home - since this is my first time I'm kinda worried I'd lose them if I dance the entire night, so I intend to only take keys, some cash and condoms with me, maybe kleenex if I get too sweaty. Good idea or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, and is taking it ~30 minutes before I get there fine?

Bump

Bump

>30 minutes before I get there fine?
yes ,but my advice is get there see how the setting is and then take it
take half to test the waters,if its all good take the other half about an hour later
>leaving wallet and phone
get your phone with you just in case
>water
rule of thumb is if your piss is clear youre good

No, the bouncers couls see that you are already rollin' and deny you access

Holy shit boy you're so fuckscared of your first trip that you plan ahead as if you're going on a survival trip to the jungle.

This would be funny if it wasn't for set and setting. If you're uneasy about the pill - and I bet my left ball that you'll be - you're gonna have a bad trip. Ease yourself before you take something man.

How - my eyes?

i dont even need to piss when im high, the last time i drank like 3 litres of water and only went to pee after like 7 hours of dancing. best piss of my life

That doesn't sound good for your liver

yes and just your general attitude (that is ofc if youre already high then, if not they wont notice)
just put it in a small bag and then into a half empty pack of tissues. worked for me every time.
you wanna take it inside the club

on waterlogistics: in decent clubs in berlin you get free tapwater if you ask nicely. you can also ask for a cup and go refill at a toilet. or buy a bottle if you ahve the option and refill that(bottle is also easy to stash inside your pocket)

Eyes, grinding jaws.
Just but the pills under your feet in your shoes, or under your dick.

>plan ahead as if you're going on a survival trip to the jungle.
Better to be overprepared than underprepared.
Are bad trips really a (common) thing on XTC?

With clean pills: nope

>100mg Ecstasy
What. You do know, that the contents of the pill can vary? Ecstasy isn't a substance, it's the name of the party drug type.

Do some god damn research and verify the ingredients in the pill and their amounts. What kind of a pill is it? Can you find it on Pillreports?

To be honest, I'd stay away from "XTC" and just use pure MDMA or something like that. Oh, and with MDMA, the maximum dosage should be at around 125mg.

U really don't see how unless you're mixing in other shit or have bad mental problems already.
Do you know/trust the source? Test your pills, or check pillreports for your kind of pill so you won't be surprised.
If your pills are good, you'll have the time of your life with 100~120mg of actual mdma content.
I'll never forget my first roll, just at home with my closest friends, and it brought us together even more.

Bullshit. Any psychopharmacological substance has the potential to fuck up your brains. And anxiety, stress and other states with negative connotations can amplify this.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Anyway.
125mg(+70mg) redose is a normal party dosage.

300mg-600mg is chilling home with my gf dosage

1000mg+ is playing with your life dosage.

Yes but with a small dose like 100mg you should generally be fine.

accurate

Stay home your first time and take it easy with the water. If you must go out, choose a chill bar with outdoor seating

If there is any decent tip in this thread, it's this one.

Hey OP

Take some anti depressant pills at the same time as the mdma/x. Will make the whole exp. waaay better

>clear piss youre good
Not OP but what about completly pitch black shit?
What eould you guys say mdma tastes like? Ordered some a while ago and it tasted fuckin horrible. Like chemicals from under the sink mixed with a few pounds of salt. Very artificial, almost puked every time it touched my mouth

>300mg-600mg is chilling home with my gf dosage

I've never done this much, 150mg tops. Whats a big dose like?

>What eould you guys say mdma tastes like? Ordered some a while ago and it tasted fuckin horrible. Like chemicals from under the sink mixed with a few pounds of salt. Very artificial, almost puked every time it touched my mouth

I describe it as chemicals and black licorice. If it tastes terrible then its good

>black shit
Forgot to explain that. Tldr i was stupid and rolled twice within a week. 100mg and then 200. 200mg trip was horrible, felt like shit. Woke up, had a giant shit that was completely black, and never touched mdma again

just really bitter. ive tried e, mdma and also mdma crystals. all of it was just very bitter. didnt really taste like anything other than that tho

It intensify the lovely feeling in your body. You are craving to get touched on your body, and touch yourself. You no longer care if what you do with a person is kind of gay because it just feels so good. Teeth is grinding more than ever

Leave 2-3 months between rolls to keep the magic going.

Well I was going by this, dosage-wise
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

Couldn't find them on pillreports, but they're called “Kentucky“ with Colonel Sanders on it, circular, color purple almost exactly like this Supposedly contain 200 mg MDMA, so I'll split it in half

Yeah i was waiting a month at first. Not sure why i forgot about that and went for twice in a week

If u got $ for the club, thn go a little more and buy the water. Not worth the risk of dying from dehydration or nasty bathroom poop water.

>Stay home your first time
To judge how you'll react to it...?
Staying home on E sounds like it defeats the purpose

And then I'll have to wait another two months

Beforehand: Test your shit, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time

Smuggle it in your shoe, no bouncer asks you to remove your shoes. Go inside en grab something to drink, 1 beer is fine but no more than that when you plan to roll. If all feels well take the pill. Be patient as it could take 45 minutes to 90 minutes before you feel anyting, which is perfectly normal.

Water logistics: Keep water on you and take a few sips when you feel thirsty, don't drink more than 1 bottle an hour.

Every so often walk off the dancefloor to cool yourself off and socialize with people

I wouldn't take more than 125mg as more will just fry your brain harder without any profitable additional effects

And above all, have a good time!

If it's really MDMA, then the correct dosage is 125mg or under, preferably under. Don't redose and keep at least 3 months in between uses, preferably more.

Remember to stay hydrated. Also, if possible, I advice you to take some magnesium before using it and maybe a glass of water mixed with some salt and sugar.

I just do pure MDMA once a year. 100-125mg per use and no redoses. It's pretty safe and the experience stays fresh and special.

Have fun, user. Keep it safe and don't do stupid shit.

Bad trips: I once went bad on MDMA by taking too much, which caused black-outs in memory and extreme paranoia (oh god, everyone is secret police and they're out to get me), still had a very good time though

Gatekeeping much, XTC is MDMA in pill form

Truth be told, with MDMA, you should really just enjoy your first roll. The first time is always by far the best and rather than trying to have activities or whatever just sit back and enjoy it. I've sat at home rolling with good friends several times just listening to music and talking and its extremely fun. Go for a swim or a walk in the park if you must but over-doing it your first time could waste your first roll

One man's opinion, you do you

>anti-depressants
Some classes of anti-depressants combined with MDMA can cause you to get serotonin related syndroms which basically break your brains ability to use serotonin causing depressions and such. If you take anti-depressants, research the shit out of this combo online

No it isn't, you mongoloid. It's possible, that the pill doesn't contain even a trace of MDMA or even anything related to it.

It's true, that the most common substance is MDxx in XTC, but it isn't the absolute rule of it. XTC =/= MDMA. And even if the pill contains MDMA, it might contain other stimulants and the amounts vary drastically.

Bare minimum is 6 weeks, recommended is 2-3 months for recovery

Though I blame this more on set&setting than the MDMA itself, I was already freaking out about security finding my pills. Also I was at a festival, which tires you out and makes you more hungry, so the same dose hits twice as hard

Yeah, back in the 90s XTC was sold which contains shit other than MDMA, these days especially using darknet or when buying from a proper dealer it contains MDMA. (As MDMA is the main component of good X)

overall you're just gonna feel great, you shouldnt worry too much.

if it has no trace of mdma you just have shitty pills

It might be MXX or MDXX but when its pressed in a pill you can't ever be sure. Since MDMA is such a stable molecule if you get it as a moonrock or a big crystal you can be positive of its purity

my first trip was after a friends birthday party. we went to a good club with awesome music. girl that seemed to like me came with us and after dancing with her we made out. best day of my life. dont know if chilling at my friends wouldve made this better...doubt it tho

OP, don't ask Sup Forums for medical advice. Thats what doctors are for

which is why you test your pills

X use to be great 15 yrs ago. You are a fool for trying it now. You have no idea what you are getting. Good luck. You will probably get a laced dose that kills you. Experiment with something else my user friend

Where are you from?

Dutchy here, I've never heard of dirty pills in my direct environment. You can even have them tested for free and anonymously.

Are you nuts. Today's pills are so dangerous.

Which will only indicate the presence of MXX/MDXX, not purity or what it has been cut with. I can promise what I do is at least 93% pure because it comes as a crystal

The only dangerous pills I know are the once that have 300mg-330mg in 'em, since you have to break them and some retards are not aware of that and chug them

All I know is here in the states people are dieing from crap coming from China

Top zozzle

Depends on what you consider testing I guess. Doing only the simple colour test is a shit test. Having them sent to a test service where they check for MDMA specifically and dosage as well is a proper testing.

Is it normal to have a really shitty comedown on E or do I just get dehydrated and that why its so bad?

>worst_trade_deal.jpeg

Comedown is usually 72 hours after taking 'em, mostly causing depressed feelings

I never had a bad experience the next day. A little tired but that's about it

OP here, thanks for the advice but I actually read that taking it with a lot of alcohol is even better!

I guess you've never had methylone in rock form. Looks just like X

The only person that died kinda from mdma actually drank too much water, you will feel like you need to o drink but dont over do it! I just walk around with a cup and ask on bars for tap water or just pour it myself in the bathroom. 100 mg isnt much, but if the next one is 200 it should be fine. Take your phone, ur not gonna lose it, guaranteed. I usually put what I want into some water and drink it (doesnt look suspicious, but wait like 10 mins for it to dissolve), hits faster and is ok for the stomach. Most of all dont worry, its a nice high, you dont do fucked up shit, unless you are a fucked up person. Dance a lot and hug people!

US here. So you guys aren't having problems with it cut with fentanyl and other crap?

You NEED a whole packet of chewing gum to yourself, also take 200mg you will have the best time of your life ;)

Compared to most other substances I really dont have any bad symptoms, come back at morning after the party, drink a beer, have a smoke, go to sleep, wake up, eat normally, feel pretty tired but still fairly happy and next day is totally normal. Thats why I like it so much really

>I usually put what I want into some water and drink
Won't that exacerbate the gross taste?

Meh, its not tasty but its like a shot, just buy a coke. You could also wrap it in a tiny tiny piece of napkin and swallow.

OP here, thanks for all the great advice
Will report back how it went after