Have you reverted to Islam yet lads...

Have you reverted to Islam yet lads? At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?

>believes the creator is ONE not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many righteous women that dress like the virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
>provides basic resources for citizens.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys greed.
>destroys borders.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag.

Open your eyes and swallow your pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

y-jesus.com/what-did-jesus-mean-when-he-called-himself-the-son-of-god/
youtu.be/b5e0QRgLX9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no bacon
>no booze
>pray 5 times a day
>superstitious horseshit from the dark ages
>oppresses everyone, the real kind of oppression not special snowflake opression
>honor killing
>circumcision
>suicide bombing

It's a 10/10 troll though.

because I dont like fucking goats or blowing myself up.
and bacon if fucking tasty.
fuck off sand nigger.

Kek'd

Well played user, fuck Islam

/thread

Magic sky daddies are for children. How do you expect to be taken serious?

>implying bacon and booze ia good for you anyway
>implying connecting with the creator often is bad
>only oppress the oppressors
>honor killing nothing to do with Islam
>circumcision is recommended but not obligatory
>implying you have to kill people

>implying that univerae came from absolutely nothing at all

That's the biggest fairytale I've ever heard lol!

>>honor killing nothing to do with Islam
>>circumcision is recommended but not obligatory
>>implying you have to kill people

You think anyone buys this shit?
Islam can't even keep muslims in line and whenver they're caught apologist scum play the "NOT REAL MUSLIMS" card.

Take your backwards religion back whatever fucking cave in the middle-east you came from.

Meanwhile western civilization will thrive without your poison, as soon as we decide to kick you all the fuck out.

That's a terrible reason for believing in god.

Why don't you want to experience the pleasure of the world?

Life's not a game. Life's not a joke. I'd rather not follow my own desires.

The creator argument will always stand as a fact until someone can explain a way for the universe to come from nothing which they'll never be able to do.

>implying you have to do any of those things

>redpill
Go back with your shitty b8

Seriuosly, what is the benfit of believing such a bullshit?
Just because someone wrote a strange book hundreds of years ago I should dedicate my life without ANY proof whatsoever?
This is madness!

>be god
>create humans and delicious bacon
>forbid humans to consume bacon
>ultimate troll

All the messengers from God came with the same message which was to worship one creator. That's your purpose in life.

Just because there's pigs on the earth it doesn't mean you should eat them. There are elephants on earth but you wouldn't eat them, would you?

Just as valid is the question of where God came from.

Converted, not reverted. Reverted means that you left Islam and then returned to it; which would make you an apostate and mean you need to be stoned to death. Let me call the imam and I'll have him meet us as the quarry.

There's no such thing as nothing.

So atheists how are your lives more wholesome than those of religious people?

Fuck you and your shitty god. Muhammed was a pedophile.

Wrong. Muslims believe everyone was born a Muslim. A muslim means 'one that submits to God'. Babies naturally submit to God without a choice. So by becoming a Muslim you are reverting to what you once was.

I would.

>put on earth by a creator so we can spend our entire lives worshipping him
Sounds like the ultimate cult of personality. Any chance Allah is Kim Jong Un?

>implying there was intercourse with his wife before puberty

I'm an atheist who was raised Catholic, but I still like the idea that the meaning of life is to "glorify god." Not to worship a deity, but to live your life in such a way that your actions are positive enough to draw people to do the same, etc.

As far as Islam though, I don't like it. It's a horrible religion in its root form, as is Christianity to a lesser degree, but unlike Christianity the most significant reforms were even more fundamentalist.
Ahmadiya or whatever it's called is what I hope mainstream Islam moves toward.

No. You're just replacing one question (Big Bang) with an even bigger question (God). That's not an argument, that's bullshit.

What don't you like about it?

The haddiths say Muhammad consummated his marriage with Aisha at the age of 9 (nine) years.

>All the messengers from God
You mean some retards with hallucination? Sorry, but I want at least SOME kind of proof.
Otherwise all religions have the same probability of being true.

Not it's basic Science. Something that is not all powerful can't come from nowhere. You can't say who created God because there would be infinite regression. There has to be something that never had a beginning.

Yes she had reached puberty.

In theory, why not? Pigs are more practical to raise and maintain. But if there were no pigs, why not tasty elephant bacon?

>There are elephants on earth but you wouldn't eat them

Some old ooga ooba tribes has eaten them before

>reverted
>implying
LOL nigga u dumb

Retards? There were thousands that came with the same message. ONE GOD.

the universe has ever existed. I did it

You have animals that have been put here for us to eat such as cows, chickens, goats, sheep etc. The tame animals.

Muslims believe everyone was born a Muslim. A muslim means 'one that submits to God'. Babies naturally submit to God without a choice. So by becoming a Muslim you are reverting to what you once was.

Fuck your shitty fag ass religion of pedopheilea. Fuck your goat fucking god. And fuck you. I cant wait to end my first mudslime. It will be slow.

No, saying we don't know is basic science. Assuming something all powerful and then justifying it with itsself is bullshit. Just because you can THINK OF something all powerful doesn't even mean it's possible, let alone exists.

The point you're making is a couple of 100 years old and has been debunked many times.

I masturbate to traps without guilt

You are a very nasty person. Satanic. Very evil. Get some help.

Most of Islam doesn't appeal to me. For one thing the doctrine is basically the doctrine of the other Abrahamic religions but more severe. As a closeted tranny I'm fairly certain Sunni Islam would reject me altogether.

In addition, the Quran describes Muhammad as what amounts to discount Gengis Khan. He was a polygamous warlord.

Also, I'm a libertarian so the idea of theocracy and a Jizyah is fairly unattractive as well.

That and doctrinal inconsistencies. Muslims typically hold Jesus in high regard, yet it's well documented that he referred to himself as God, the son of God, or the son of man numerous times. Wouldn't that make him a heretic?

If you can show me one quote from Jesus where he says he's God I'll convert to Christianity today. Jesus never said he was God. Only the people hundreds of years later claimed that.

Pros: get to bang kids
Cons: No drugs or alcohol, no pork and the whole Ramadan thing

LOL NIGGA U DUMB

And thousands that say that the earth was created 6000 years ago, that proves nothing.
They did not come up with it independently by themselves, but by word of mouth from others. They were just regurgitating.

"Satanic" "evil"
Different guy here.
Fuck off with your superstitious words. There is no god, all religion is for dipshit mouthbreathers.

Religion is for fucking morons.

I noticed the mighty mighty Muslim has no answer for this

Wow, are you dense?
You know, that these animal were bred from wild animals to have certain traits?
Chicken, cow and sheep were not given by god.

I did answer

Everything materializes the way it's creator intends.

My nigga

eating bacon, and having a functioning brain

Because I can make my own decisions

Wow, that is the pinnacle of bullshit.
I see that you are resistant to logical arguments, therefore I will leave this thread.

Only an all powerful being can exist without a beginning. So since he doesn't have a beginning, doesn't that mean he lacks something? If he lacks something, then he is less than perfect. If imperfect, then bacon.

Checkmate figgit

This is worth reading theough. As I said before, I'm an atheist, but I believe Islam has an even shakier logical base than Christianity.

y-jesus.com/what-did-jesus-mean-when-he-called-himself-the-son-of-god/

I don't know if my life is more wholesome.
But I can use my energy to make this life and this world a better place without being held back by nonsense rules from a fantasy book.

>implying that having a beginning is a good thing.

That's like saying if he has never poo'd his pants he's not all powerful and lacks the ability to poo his pants. Silly argument

Traps are God's creations

So a religious person can't have a functioning brain?

Go and read some Islamic propaganda too. Go to Muslim sites and see what they say. Google things like "was jesus god. Islam"

So you say that religion makes you a worse person?

Not silly. An all perfect, truly perfectly perfect being lack nothing: no attribute, no single predicate, can be said to full to inhere, align, partake of, such a being. There's nothing it hasn't done. There is nothing it doesn't possess. Otherwise, Zoroastrian doctrines completely destroy your view since there would be fundamental opposing forces in the universe. But but...muh monotheism. Go read dipshit.

Not necessarily, but it holds people back from thinking and acting freely. Arbitrary rules are imposed on your life, depending on your religion.

I have. I looked at everything when I stopped believing in Catholicism. The fact is there's no convincing proof of anything. I still think that religious doctrines are good sources of philosophy though.

I see most of you are mature, experienced atheists here. Can you give me scientific proof that there is no such thing as a God

Read the news. Haha

Please tell me more how free are you because you're not religious. Genuinely curious

Troll.
The proof of existence must come from those who make the claims.
Also, I do not claim that there is no god. But as long as nobody can give me the slightest hint of his existance, I cannot believe in such a thing. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Suggestions?

imo a god that demands submission and love isn't worth worship

My god created mankind with freewill and doesnt interfere. I'd imagine it's much more satisfying to be loved by someone out of their choice to do so rather and be 'loved' by someone who must out of fear.

>Arbitrary rules are imposed on your life, depending on your religion.

There is no way to scientifically prove there is or isn't a God. The only significant arguments or "proofs" for the existence of God can be refuted relatvely easily, and then you're back to square 1. If there's no visible evidence of something, and there's no way to prove it exists, the logical thing to do is to assume it doesn't.

existence

Children in orphanages dying by fire in the dozens on a weekly basis? American politics? Syria? Take your pick. If there were a god he is more like what people superstitious people call the devil.

sad honestly that you are serious

No it's basic logic. Something that is not all powerful can't come from nowhere. You can't say who created God because there would be infinite regression. There has to be something that never had a beginning.

>believes the creator is ONE not three (pure monotheism).
The creator is one expressed through three persons, you cuck
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
So then Jesus is a liar, because he did NOT claim to be a "messenger", he claimed to be the Son of God. The Messiah. Muhammad threw Jesus being a "messenger" in there as a bone for the Christians he was conquering.

Also, Muhammad was a warlord/pedophile that sought power, and got it through creating a false religion.
>many righteous women that dress like the virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
Wait, so Mary is a virgin, Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit (or God or whatever you want to believe), but yet he's just a prophet. Haha, nice joke
>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
So does Catholicism
>provides basic resources for citizens.
No it doesn't
>destroys racism.
See: Slavery
>destroys tribalism.
See: ISIS or any Muslim group, including Muhammad.
>destroys greed.
See: Muhammad and slavery
>destroys borders.
Damn right it does, that's the problem
>destroys nationalism
Replaces it with cult thinking
>unites the world under one flag.
That's the problem.

Actually the religious one will give you plenty of proof. Or at least try to. The atheists are the ones who, when confronted to proove the non-existence of God, can't give an answer

So you consider yourself free, then?

Show me one place in the Bible where Jesus said he was God and I'll convert to Christianity today. Jesus was a messenger sent to the children of Isreal. Do your research.

Yes : muslims
Also check em

Maybe you don't get God's plan, mortal?

I can't. I also can't prove, that my thoughts are NOT controlled by aliens. Should I believe that too now?

The same thing applies to the big bang.

He was killed for being the son of God. He never directly said it, but indeed, when asked if he was, he said "That's what you say I am, therefore I am" or something of the sort. He didn't deny it, like a prophet would be apt to do. Not only that, but the body and blood through bread and wine can ONLY be explained through Jesus being the Son of God. The miracles that have been seen through consubstantiation, for example the blood and body turning into physical blood and body (in the 1970's it was tested as being of the same blood type, there was no preservatives despite it being from the 700's and being in decent condition, and the body was in the form of the heart wall.)

Muhammad was what? Some loon who wanted power. And he got it.

Finally someone. On the other hand though. If you can't proove or disproove God's existence, isn't it more intellectually honest to admit that you just don't know like agnostics do?

fuck islam and fuck you. die in a fire you goatfucker

Then why don't admit that you simply don't know, instead of saying there's no God

I'm not him. I don't think that really matters. You can say you don't know whether god exists, but then you'd also have to say you don't know whether smurfs exist. That or discard both ideas.

Please watch this video and some other videos of his too if you like. It will answer everything. Be open-minded.

youtu.be/b5e0QRgLX9Y

I can prove that God exists.

The one common belief that everyone has about death, whether you've thought about it or not, is that an infinite amount of time passes once you die. Whether you believe that nothing happens or there's an afterlife, an infinite amount of time passes. Now, with infinity, everything happens eventually.

Such as an infinite God popping into existence, but with an infinite God, He'd have been there since the beginning.

Lol you're mortal too dumbass. If there were a god his plan appears to be "make the human race cannibalized and emotionless husks". I'm starting to feel that way. Do people really taste as good as hotdogs?