G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope u slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

no particular reason.

have shit to do.

need to complete my bucket list
>get a degree
>become a monk for a year
>invent something will benefit the human race
>join the military
>become happy

then I will
>KILL MYSELF
with the satisfaction of completing those objectives

g'luck with those goals.

Not sure. Still trying to figure that out.

what have you figured out so far?

I still have items on my fuckit list. I guess I need to complete it first.

who cares

I got a sick gatho tomorrow and don't feel like missing out

Thanks.
Why haven't you ended yourself?

Gotta go to work later, plus who would feed my cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk
what kind of cat?

I just can't bring myself to do it even being as sad and miserable as I am. I pray for death every day and I'm not even kidding

hope u start feeling bwtter and prayer 4 other stuff

Cause life is slowly getting better

Because life can be enjoyable if you work hard enough.

You want that blonde bitch in OP's gif? You can have her. You want money? You can get it. Anything you want in this world, you can have. You just have to have enough balls.

Let's take a look at my plans for today, user:
>Eat gf's pussy and fuck her for a few hours
>she leaves because she has plans this afternoon with her friends
>Dad just got back from a business trip so plan to drink and chill with him all day
>Amazing dinner planned tonight
>Prime filet dinner tomorrow night with grandparents, gf, and my family.
>Don't have work this entire week because 4th of july
I can keep going but life is amazing right now for me.

that's awesome man.
how so ?
>Because life can be enjoyable if you work hard enough.
>You want that blonde bitch in OP's gif? You can have her. You want money? You can get it. Anything you want in this world, you can have. You just have to have enough balls.
great words of wisdom. thanks for sharing.

Sorry to hear you are sad user. Hope things get better. I got help from a psychologist and CBT. worked wonders.

well i feel incredibly suicidal now thanks

anytime user

Bcus it's Canada day and I'm Canadian

Posting

Got 12 fucking hrs of work ahead of me to get to. Need to grind this day out and gather a few shekles for sustenance and shelter. Today will be another great day. Whew

cool man.
enjoy all those activities.
happy canada day.
have a good day at work.

Thanks bro cheers

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Making more friends, being more comfortable as myself, doing well in uni, in the best shape I've ever been. Persistence is all it takes to make good change

because i wake up with a fairly monster dong every morning... feelsgoodman

good advice.
congrats on doing well.
congrats on the monster dong.

They're cheap shit, they're worth probably 3 bucks or so. Then they "give it to you for free", but you have to pay for shipping, which is like 8 bucks, and the effective shipping costs are way less. So, by paying for the shipping, you're paying more than the actual cost of the watch, and they still make a profit while giving you a chinese piece of shit and making you feel smart about it.

start smoking. that way once you get cancer you can kill yourself without your family feeling too upset. it just looks like you're taking the quicker way out of an inevitable death.

smoking is nasty.

its scam

Wait- a monk AND in the military?

In what order so you plan on doing those?

because I just got a new computer and it's fast

Also holding out the prospect that one day my family will not be blue-pilled liberal retards and my friends will not be low-quality, untalented flakes. But at least I have friends and family, even though it's usually painfully obvious how much better I am than them.

Maybe I should stop visiting fucking CHANS and go to the non-ghetto real world now and again. It is, after all Saturday in July in Chicago and I'm an attractive 32 yo male.

But I sympathize OP, because it occurs to me now and again that I would like to kill myself.

i was just in chicago a few weeks ago.

nice city. cute girls.

have a great saturday.

I arranged to meet up with a childhood friend, haven't seen them in over 20 years now, but got in a minor motorbike accident, crushing my foot & leg, so am in a cast now. It's terrible trying to walk on it as you could expect.
I later hopped on Skype and was joking about wanting to kill myself because I fucked up.

Oh well, re-arranged it for in about a months time, so hopefully my leg is fine, or at least able to put pressure on it, by then.

Because I work 3rd shift so I got off Saturday morning, and I took the woman I love out to breakfast.

That's why.

>When you have nothing to live for, live for someone else

congrats on being in love.
sorry about your accident bro.
hope u heal fast.

Still need to fuck asian girl, black girl and white girl.

Party Time helium tanks have gotten more expensive. Maybe if I save for a little bit.

nice.
so you've only fucked latina so far ?
or save for somethign else bro.l

cause if i kill myself i can't fuck my bestfriends girlfriend.

Because I have a 16 hour shift that won't do itself

I am the only one to have a disablity thus making me the only data point for doctors to see if how it changes things

i have goals
>job
>degree
>get an apartment with a badass view and a lot of room

thats cool. have fun doing that.
glad you like doing long hours.

Might have a job and girlfriend soon

i will.
it's one of like 3 things that is keeping me alive anymore, all of which are people.

drugs and alcohol don't even give me a kick to keep going anymore. :/

sauce

Because I am no longer in chronic pain which caused the depression to stop and be a use I made a promise to somebody else.

So far only Latina.
One down, three to go.

Because I use opiates everyday. It makes me stabile.

MvC 1. MAH NIGGA