Military Service

Recently I've been thinking more and more about enlisting in the marines. What do you guys think? Is it anything like pic related? Any military experience?

Bump

Pick a branch and mos/rate that translates to the civilian life. It's easy. Like high school, but you get paid. A lot of bullshit and favorites. Women get a easier pass because of vaginas.

They make you drink chicken's blood and eat raw meat, including organs.

It's a good experience though

You're an idiot.

Is it ok for me to feel hungry from reading this statement.

Is this just a bait thread to get all the retards to come out of their holes, spouting "fightign for le eternal jew XDDD" or are you serious?

Any branch except Navy is fine.

Navy is too busy bending over for the feminist movement's strapon to do any actual work.

Ignore the douche bag answers.

Former Marine, if you played sports or are an actual alpha male, it is easy.

Yes there is a lot of screaming and artificial environments to increase stress. It is all just a big stress test to see if you can hack it or crack.

Physically you need to be able to run 3 miles in less than 22 minutes, do 5 pullups, and good at situps. If not, join another branch or train.

Coast Guard is probably the best for quality of life and skills that translate into the work place.

Depends on what you want to do and what you are looking for.

only cucks die for other dudes

depends on what you want

im joining navy as a hospital corpsman so i can be a marine medic

you wont get much action unless you go SF or HUMINT these days

> run 3 miles in less than 22 minutes, do 5 pullups, and good at situps

Thats a joke. You need to do 25 pull ups in my country just to be a national pĆ³lice..

>navy is bending over for the feminist movements strap on
>meanwhile the army just forced 2 women into SF

Can confirm. It's changed so much over the years. Even just 5 years ago, it was completely different.

Plenty of jobs won't even put your life in danger.

Good luck picking up. Corpsman rate is locked up. I miss being greenside.

yea but your gf/wife will be getting her meathole filled with sweet sweet guy cream while youre in a diff country

Iberians are known for their macho lies of physical prowess.

15 pullups is what you should be able to do. This is while training everyday and limited sleep. You don't go through bootcamp in peak condition, it is a 3 month endless grind.

I did around 25 pull ups when I was in and I was yoked. I think you are thinking of push ups or else you are full of shit.

25 pull ups as a minimum is ridiculous.

Not until we stop fighting Israel's wars.

Just join a cult you faggot. It's the same thing.

ok ok, I admit I exaggerated a bit

You need to do 10 to 11 reps to get a five and get to the next exercise, Here is the full table with the califications.

Women dont need to do any reps, just stay up for a minute...

Either don't have a gf/wife, fuck random girls (you'd be surprised to hear how many girls will jump on your dick if you tell them you're military), or live with them. Not everyone deploys either, so depending on your job you may never have to be apart.

Your job determines so much of what you do and where you go in the military.

Also, avoid pic related.

The only people who are really suited for the Marines are crazy fuckos and sociopaths, it might as well be a requirement at this point.

If you aren't fucked in the head when you join you certainly will be when you leave.

If you're a tranny or an illegal, society is doing all it can to benefit you, so serving to defend and preserve the current Republic would make sense.

Otherwise, you're a fucking idiot.

The marines is a cult, join the Army or Airforce.

I'd wait for shit to hit the fan again. Right now you'll be raking rocks. Try to get a degree, and if shit kicks off again, enlist then if you want.

You don't get paid in a cult. And honestly, unless you're one of those Oorah motards, the military life is pretty chill. Free gym, food, healthcare, college. They pay for my house. I go home after work (though I used to live the barracks life when I was younger). A lot of us don't like those moto douchebags because they make life harder for everyone.

Not exactly. Once again, it depends on your MOS. Some jobs in the Marines will never even deploy. Just push papers all day.

But yes, a lot of marines are retarded. They never wear god Damn condoms no matter how many fucked up dicks/pussies I show them or how many times I shove a q tip down heir piss hole.

Rah

If you're gonna do military, pick the job you want, then find the branch that you think you will enjoy the most. If you have a great job in that branch, that also translates to the civilian world, you are set if you decide to get out.

Exactly.

Doesn't picking the branch come first though?

Explain the whole enlisting/choosing job thing because I am genuinely interested

at least wait for the election results.

Every branch has plenty of jobs. Navy it's rates, marines it's MOS (think it's the same for army), don't know about air force.

Google a list of rates/MOS and look through the list. When you find a job you like, read about it. Some jobs are similar through the branches. Like a medic in the AF or army is similar to a corpsman in the navy (though not as well trained).

Then when you find a job you like, look at the specialties in that job (NEC in the navy) and see if any of those fit.

Once you have a job and branch you want, just talk to a recruiter. Some are shit bags that want to get numbers, but some genuinely care. Then you take the ASVAB and see if you qualify for that job.

And make sure you sign a contract for that specific job, even if they try to force you. They told me there were no slots for corpsman when I was at MEPS and I could sign undersigned and then become a corpsman. I said I would not sign unless my contract siad corpsman. Waited a while and a slot 'opened up'. Read the contract and signed.

Not too bad of an idea.

The Marines should be disbanded. We have the Army, Navy and Air Force. the Marines are the 5th wheel of the military.

>Obviously I know what I'm talking about because I've seen what marines do. It's not like they're called the tip of the spear for a reason.

What life is better, airforce life or coast guard?

I heard airforce dorms are like college dorms and a good 4 years, don't know much about coast guard.

>go to SOCOM unit on base with more than one service
>worst barracks rooms on post

but yo at least we have AKs!

Airforce is fun if you're a manlet in height

CG is where you don't have to risk your life.

Your pick.

>I think we should totally get rid of our primary amphibious unit, it's not like we land anywhere dangerous!
KYS

If you are in a marine barracks while in the airforce, you get substandard living pay. Air Force for sure.

But then again, I know literally nothing about the coast guard.

already enough welfare queens

Go air force or navy and do something that will give you a job when you get out, infantry sounds romantic but its a waste of time

I'm in the Corps right now and it blows hard dick. If you want to go for it but if your in for the money go Air Force

Good luck devil doc

Boot.

Fag

>that complete lack of punctuation and proper grammar
Intelligence non-essential, indeed.

Gonna join if Trump is elected.

As an officer for the chair-force, I'm ready to serve my country and enjoy the comfy-life. Hopefully pilot, but if not maybe I'll be a cool /operator/ while I'm at it and get all the prestige, "combat rescue officer" has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Im 28 yrs old, never served, would love to, is it possible?

My brother came back with PTSD from a tour in Afghanistan. The VA does fuck-all to help him. Not worth it.

Thanks for the info my Jap friend

One of the good things about being a corpsman is that we can further kunoichi someone's medical records up if we really wanted to. Good luck getting those VA benefits if you piss off your doc.

Also, I gave one dick hole sciatica with a peanut butter shot because he constantly pissed of everyone.

Still, only boots get mad at the term boot.

I love that acronym.

Don't know, you're not american. Go ask your country's military. Answer probably yes though.

No problem.

Marines is the least cucked service branch.

Fuck the marines. Just a bunch of meat heads. Go army.
Make sure you use the military as a stepping stone for what you want to do with the rest of your life. Don't just join the fuck shit up. There's nothing wrong with that. But think about your future as well

I am american

What I hear is they wake you up and run 5 miles before breakfast; shit aint cool. They give you literally 1 or 2 minutes to brush your teeth AND take a shit!

Only faggot get PTSD

This
I don't want to be ordered to stand down on Ahmed as he walks into base with a suicide vest on just because he is brown. If Trump wins, I'm joining.

Go for it man

The military isn't for everybody, my advice would be not to do it unless it's what you really want.

Don't fight for the jews you stupid faggot.
Join when the jews (neocons) are called out.

This

The outcome of this year's election will heavily influence my decision to join the military or not.

On mobile, so I can't even tell what flag that is. Guessing proxy? But yeah, just look at my earlier posts.

It depends on the person. Personally, I like dead mudslimes. Didn't bother me in the slightest. Usually people get ptsd from The explosions and shit you can't account for. IEDS can go eat a dick.

Any Armyfags here? Joining as an officer quite soon. Planning on going armor. WAS planning on going intelligence, but I know too many females and lazy, cowardly shits planning to do the same for that MOS to hold much promise. Hit 99th percentile on my ASVAB, so I'm pretty spoiled for choice.

>wanting to fight under Emporor Trumps reign
>somehow stupid
If MAGA is stupid then I guess I'm not a smart man.

Oh god the final test for the end of advanced for that is hilarious. There's a mannequin that writhes and squirts blood everywhere.

Marines are the way to go if you're gonna join in the current political climate. Just be absolutely sure it's what you want or you'll never make it.

No you should not join the military. Do you really not value your own life enough to put it on the line for a country? You are going to allow yourself to be used by the great big tax farm because you want to get paid out of the pocket of the military industrial complex. It's one thing to be drafted and sent off as cannon fodder, they are victims. But you know history, and yet you would volunteer to do that? There is no honor anymore, no swords and shields or defending your homeland, you are talking about modern weaponry here which will make mincemeat of you. And to take part in the making of mincemeat of other civilians, not only do you seal their fate but you seal the fate of all those who die in terrorist retributions. Because if we took a non aggressive stance then we wouldn't even be fighting this war.

Not a good time to go army. It's a huge PC shit show these days.

>meanwhile the army just forced 2 women into SF

didn't happen

What? I don't remember that shit at all. Maybe because it was so long ago that I still went to great Lakes for my a school.

Read what I wrote earlier.

Read what I wrote earlier. Plenty of comfy jobs where the only danger is to your ass and waistline from doing nothing all day.

Cute speech, I'm sure Reddit would love it

Fuck off. People join the army to kill and be welfare queens. When your neck deep in the shit, all that "for God and country" bullshit goes out the window and your just worried about your bros

I was 98 percentile ASVAB and had a 134 GT and I enlisted 11B

Erik?

>women
>SF

This will never, ever happen. Even if they let them go to selection, they will never make a team. Ever.

11B?

Seriously what are you trying be a warrior poet or something??

Jesus at least go SF, pipeline into Intel so you can have a career after 35 that doesn't involve guarding useless shit.

You'd be doing yourself a huge favor

I've been thinking about seeking an 18X contract, and dropping out of college.

But FUCK I want to be an officer so bad!

The pay, the prestige, the bennies, the career.

shiet

Meanwhile rainbow six siege bolts a female onto SEALS like its nothing.

Tired of pc shit in games desu

Officer is better than enlisted

>Read what I wrote earlier. Plenty of comfy jobs where the only danger is to your ass and waistline from doing nothing all day.

Oh, I get it, OP is an idiot and he wants to take an idiots job.

You should be angry at your parents, get therapy.

Just go Navy instead, make sure the MoS is a tradeskill like EM, MM, ET. Just don't be a Boatswain, Yeoman, or any variety of Airdale. Don't be fooled and get made a Corpsman, either. They teach you to be a Motrin dispenser.

18x is a good program. It'll harden you up and make you more valuable than most officers. Plus you can always do green to gold later. Why not finish school and do both?

Also protip: pick scuba over halo.

Depends on duty station. Sometimes you have shitty ones and don't practice your skills. Sometimes you're knee deep in guts. Other times you might be doing a different rate's job. Honestly, corpsman is basically the jack of all trades rate. And that can suck hard sometimes.

I would like to, no lie. an 18A contract, (for officers, rank of captain).

My degree is stem-related, electrical eng., so if I do SF after graduating, I would not be applying it.

I want to be an officer to fly, or work in space operations for AF.

But like I claimed in my initial post, I want to drop out haha.

You in the armed forces bro?

I'm just speaking from what I saw on the Washington, admittedly. I was a nuke EM on that boat, judging by your flag you might be on that boat yourself. If so, were you there for the fire after we left Chile?

Nope. Not on a ship. Only ship I was on was for a ride along with the marines on a MEU. It was cool being on an LSD, but the navy guys didn't like us very much. Tortuga if you're curious the name.

Go warrant of you want to fly. They are literally unfuckwithable. Lol

I was. I was also raised around team guys and spent most of my younger years learning a lot from them. I broke my back on a fucked up jump so I'm out now, but my civi education will likely put me back on track to get into an agency as-planned, i just won't be doing clandestine shit.

I was in a Ranger batt for 5 years. I wasn't interested in SF because I only wanted to do direct action, SF has a very broad mission set.

You have to be pretty special to be an 18A, I'd suggest reading a lot about it first. Extremely high attrition rate.

I've started reading "GET SELECTED!", recommended by some fag on /k/. It's pretty great, I am so tempted!

One thing the book won't tell you....

If you do it, and you get to a breaking point, run into the woods and beat off.

Sounds silly, but that piece of wisdom got me through some fucked up shit. Lol

>muh mareenz

Condoms are for faggots Doc. Who were you with when you were Greenside?

wtf is with these military shills in the last few days.

gtfo jew loving fag.

I believe you. Clears the mind and all...

Thanks for sharing, I hope the Cadre dont see!

>he will never get to kill anyone

Any infantry Marines here?
My re enlistment is on Friday and I'm LAT moving to 0352. What are your opinions on that MOS.

>fighting for Zionists because some pedo living in his mom's basement at the age of 30 told you to

Boot pog fuck. It blows dick because you blow dick.

On Oki with 3d med. Went on two small deployments. Then went to pendleton for the past three years. Back in japan now. And wear a fucking condom. I'll write you up if you come to my clinic a third time asking for rocephin and Zithromax.