Let me help you ignorant dudes with some knowledge

Let me help you ignorant dudes with some knowledge.

Loud mouth feminists are the freakiest in bed

1. Because We ain't ashamed and know our bodies
2. We're bitches, and want to be dominated. We know it's sick, which is why we're feminists, we're all like "Why are we so sick? SOCIAL THEORY"
3. Daddy issues

Now, a lot of niave masochistic girls end up in abusive relationships, which then pushes us towards feminism, these guys are douches, don't do that.

Respect us in the streets, throttle us in the sheets.

we implies more than one person

No thanks, there are plenty of submissive chicks with daddy issues who aren't a risk of getting a rape allegation against me.

Why does skeet need a team??

This.
Wisdom.

If there's anything that pushes women to feminism it's beta boys, not real men. See: Lacey Green. You don't have to be a douche to seduce a woman, but you got to have at least one ball.

The girls who convince themselves they want to be wearing the pants in the relationship always end up hysterical and miserable. Example: Divorce rate is highest with families where the woman woks and the guy takes care of the kids/household.

Cultural Marxism and a gynocentric society is what pushes women to feminism.

Nah it's just undesirable women trying to ruin it for everyone. There is no agenda. It's all just one big shitstorm.

aw and i was always attracted to feminists bc i thought theyd dominate and pegg me ;_;

Feminists make me glad I like cock.

feminists only give you a hard time if you're a beta boyy tho. Every women longs for a guy who isn't swayed by their emotional instability. There's a lack of real men though, and nu-males only piss them off more.

submissive chicks are ashamed and insecure. Good luck getting it in their butt

Wrong. Abuse makes women stronger, and find feminism helpful.

Not all feminists like beta boys, def not the loud mouths.

I'm assertive, but I don't want to be the dominating one, and guys who cave and suck up to me become friends, not boyfriends.

I like guys who aren't afraid to disagree with me, don't put up with bullshit, and can playfully tease me.

Holy shit lol

As if your holes are useful or worth anything at all, compared to your entitled attitude and loud fucking mouth that's a negative.

Enjoy your cats and empty existence thot.

>I like guys who aren't afraid to disagree with me, don't put up with bullshit, and can playfully tease me.
What you're saying is exactly what I said, but your reading comprehension sucks.

There;s lots of hot, sexually driven feminists.

A big reason I'm a feminist is because I'm horny all the fucking time, and I got called a slut so much.

No guy cares about that. In fact, I love sluts. I just wouldn't marry one.

>REEEEEEEEEE

You know the rules cunts, tits or gtfo. Take your pussy stink contests elsewhere.

this guy knows

are you cute op?

I'm a guy you sperg. Also no grills on the internet

Bing bing bing

Sluts aren't a bad thing if they don't spread disease. Just don't expect to get married without lying about your whorish history.

You are all worthless whores.

also, guys like this turn us to feminism, and sometimes lesbianism.

I'd much rather be alone than fuck guys like this.

Yeah, they're very base.

They're incredibly superficial physically and emotionally. If you go a tiny hair deeper than their narcissistic and plastic surface, you just find a lack of self awareness and animalistic, selfish survival instincts.

and how smart are you user? only retards are proud of the groups they are part of instead of their personal achievements

they'll take it up the butt or be afraid to be alone

But I am a beta boyy. I'm not going to apologize. We have our place in society too.

The post doesn't exude pride as much as it calls women retards.

the women you hang out with just say something about the kind of person you are. you probably surround yourself with dumb girls to make yourself feel better about your basic self

No it doesn't. Soft guys don't harden (aka feministize) women. If they're softer than us, we keep them as friends. We love them but don't want to fuck them. We even consider being with them one day, after we have grown up and want healthy relations.

Unless their "Nice Guys" who turn into entitled dicks after rejection.

Abusive guys do. After abuse we get emotionally tougher so it never happens again

the only intend behind talking shit about women is to make men look like they are the "better" gender, or who are you comparing women to, if not men?

Bullshit. If he's halfway attractive or has a big dick you'll jump right up his ass.

lots of feminists don't want marriage, so that works. Not being wife material is a compliment

4 realz was writed by a real real girl

feminists are witch hunting pieces of scum who dont constitute as human beings. Please go fight with yourselves like you always have and promptly get glasses off the planet

I don't hand out with women because they offer nothing but wet holes.

I don't get emotionally attached to them because it's an absolute waste of time.

I put my energy into other things. I have sex if the right woman comes to me, but I don't chase them and I certainly have no desire to hang out with them. A desire to hang out with a woman and hear the things she hasty say shows incredible weakness.

I've talked to women from multiple walks of life, they all are selfie taking balls of narcissism, self loathing, self consciousness, lies and hidden desires.

They are literally only good for fucking and nurturing. When women do more than please and nurture, civilization starts to crumble.

Yes you do, you make for good working horses. Don't let youself become a slave tho, after all you're still a man.

I like how you seemingly tell me I'm wrong, then phrase it better than I ever could. Thx for the input tho, I like your wording.

you sound 15 - amarite?

Women are less superficial than men because of Biology. You guys want to spread your seed as much as possible to further your genes. Women need to be pickier, because they want the best mate possible, because getting pregnant and raising offspring is a huge time commitment, which you don't want to waste of a genetic dud.

If I'm in group A and I see group B committing incest on a regular basis. I will point this out for all to see.

I won't do this to have pride in not committing incest; I do this to expose group B so people see what they truly are and stop seeing the illusion that they've seen their entire lives.

This exposes the truth and might inspire change in group B. If group B doesn't change, at least those in other groups see their behavior for what it is rather than what they've been told. Therefore, the other groups can view and treat group B as they deserve to be viewed and treated.

A man who loves cock. and alpha men.

Kek. Reminds me of every time I watch a monologue by women ranting on their smartphone. If I'd make a drinking game where I'd have to drink each time they say "I" or "me", I'd be dead within 10 minutes. Egocentric and failure to see the big picture is rampant. individualism kinda sucks.

Whatever makes you happy in life. Time is short, spend it how you want.

Feminists are incredibly easy to pick up because they all think they're inadequate in one way or another and they all love the social hierarchy

Not being proud. Also I'm not sure if i speak for the majority of feminists. Most feminists don't like me because of some fringe opinions, and how I speak, lots of swears "ableist languagr" (which is a hilarious accusation because I'm obviously physically disabled)

I'm deeply ashamed of my ideological camp for being elitist overdramatic assholes, who accuse others of isms to dismiss them, and think critisism is harassment

This is such bullshit. When mating, much more goes into it for men than spreading seed in whatever has the best genes.

Sure, that's the biological imperative, but it's the same for women.

In this evolved stage, men value loyalty, nurturing, monagomous women with a true sense of self and lack of narcissism.

Only low self esteem men date those that fall in categories that oppose the mentioned characteristics above.

When it comes to just sex, yes men with good self esteem a will want women who display good genes, bu still more goes into it.

Similar to women. The difference is, men have higher sex drives, so women don't just enjoy sex, they use it to manipulate men into giving them something they want and rarely actually just want no strings attached.

so what are you saying, women should start taking testosterone so they stop committing stupidity?
also do you really think you are smarter than any woman? statistics dont say anything about individuals. its dumb to judge individuals based on group statistics.

I can't really disagree. I don't think I'd say I'm a loud mouth but I do tend to be a bit on the preachy side sometimes.

I agree with you. I'm tired of being judged because I'm happy being on my knees.

'You're wasting your life, Ted! You should be more aggressive like a real man. Take off those panties and assert yourself!'

No way. I'm going to do what makes me happy from now on. And draining balls makes me happy. Thanks for the pep talk, user.

nah dude, not if they're pretty. Submissive girl next door types are swimming in dick.

if they're fat tho...

i wasnt talking to you bitch

You're welcome bro. I don't bother trying to change the world. The only reality you can influence is your own. Fuck everyone else.

other women

that doesnt even make any sense

No, I don't want to fuck if I feel insecure or not desireable. This guy is the type who negs women.

Thank you! I like to write.

Guys who neg women aren't the ones who are successful with women. They're sexually frustrated losers. A guy who has more than enough opportunities drops the girl as soon as she stops showing interest, because he has more going on. Negging = desperation. I'm a barman and I see this happen so often, it's pathetic.

I'm judging women by my interactions with them. Statistics have only backed up what I actually didn't want to be the case: They lack depth, vision, and intellect.

You don't need testosterone to have knowledge of self and discipline. Thekey is delaying gratification and not being a slave to your devices.

Women typically have no clarity. If they denied their impulse to shop, to gossip, to watch the kardashians, to believe whatever an authority tells, they would gain clarity. One does not need testosterone to deny these shitty impulses and let go of their devices.

But, they are used to being catered to and being given gifts for just existing so they are mentally weak.

Somethings can't be changed neurologically, but that doesn't mean that the population shouldn't be aware of these things. The world should see things for what they are. We shouldn't pretend something is something else. That makes the problem worse and is part of the reason women get away with things they get away with and offer nothing to any discussion with depth.

it shows ^^

any more ideas you want to share?

A happy woman is a woman who receives a good dicking on a regular basis. That's my experience. Those are some of the most genuine smiles I've ever seen.

you forgot the part about ashamed and insecure

if you judged the men around you as harshly as you judge women, you'd probably be calling them dumb, robotic, sex-driven, emotionally retarded, with low social skills and no sense for creativity or depth. it all depends on the way you look at things and lets be real, most humans are just trash.

And women too. amirite? Fuck women too.

It's common sense to know that individuals make up a group. If certain statistics say something about the group then there is a high likelihood that those statistics apply to an individual from the group

this means a person should be ready for whatever statistics say about a person. We shouldn't hold them to that. We should allow them to show us who they are.

In many cases, women have talked and walked right into what is said about them as a group. It's happened all too much and wasted too much of my time. Therefore, I no longer deal with them on an emotional level, and limit dealing wi them on an intellectual level as discussions with them are shallow and just full of compensation, manipulation, deceit, and narcissism.

If you'd judge women like you'd judge men, you'd find them to be less competent than even a 14yr old boy. Women lack ageny. Their only purpose is to latch on the highest status guy they can find and then carry his offspring.

I learned that theory in psych at University.
By 'this evolved stage" do you mean modern society? Because our bodies evolve much slower than society, which is why our minds and bodies are often at odds with eachother.

Men want those things mentally, not biologically.

Also show me evidence men are hornier than women. I'm wet constantly, sometimes i have to change my panties twice a day.

Yeah, fuck'em right in the pussy.

Honestly, I love women. I love their voices, their singing, their nurturing side. I love the female body. I love how women are well spoken and aware of all social clues going on around them. You can talk to a woman in a way you never could with a guy friend. That said, they're just like cats. If you get scratched, it's your own fault.

I have always thought in terms of "opposite behavior" ..submissive in public / dominant between the sheets, and so on
Apply to both genders ... you want to get someone for a date / sex / relationship, seek to please the opposite of what the person shows in public.

Worked for me 100% of time.

all this gender/macho/feminazi bullshit is just crap created by poor souls that was not hugged enough at childhood

The men around me dont try to manipulate me at every other turn. They're honest and up front.

The men around me have more of a sense of creativity than any woman I've ever encountered. The creativity I've witnessed, in the concrete or abstract, has been nothing short of amazing.

Those who don't express an adept sense of creativity are often still very good problem solvers and very good with finances.

The only sense of creativity is get from women is a sense of fashion. Some can draw or paint, but they rarely ever do anything meaningful with it, which falls in line perfectly with their nature. They can create a pretty picture sometimes, but don't expect it to have any meaning or depth.

Women are far more robotic than men. They follow their programming to an absolute tee.

I've met a lot of guys who can be 'catty' too. And not just homos. Regular guys. I'll bet your advice would apply to both sexes. Except about the nurturing thing. I don't know many men who honestly enjoy nurturing anything other than a rack of ribs or their hard-on.

Yep. I'm narcissitic so I want to feel like you want to fuck me more than anything. I also won't want to disappoint you

There is no superior gender. They developed to be complementary you dweeb.

kill the feminist
save the world

Did you ever consider that it's not just women who are stupid, but people in general.

You can look down on us for liking stupid shit, but men have their special brand of stupidity.

>Make yourself sheep, and you'll be eaten by the wolves
applies to all situation

Yup same. People who want to fuck you won't give you a hard time. I think naggers simply are used to being rejected 99% of the time. They're simply playing the numbers game. I myself prefer quality over quantity tho.

You're missing the point.

But also wrong.

The sexes have aspects in which one is better (or worse) than the other. That's clear as day and if you deny it you're dillusional.

The point is, women are viewed in a way that does not fall in line with actuality and reality.

You'll learn this eventually. It will likely be too late and you will probably be in denial, but the lesson with be put fourth.

This. We are not the same, but complementary. Judge a fish for not being able to climb a tree and all that

YEP. I'm 90% less neurotic when I'm being fucked twice weekly. It turns my brain to mush, which is a much needed break.

If you're asking yourself which is the superior gender, you're asking the wrong questions IMO. You sound bitter which I find sad, because I love women. You just have to treat them like women and not like your rational best buddyfriend. Would you get angry at a dog for shitting on the carpet? In the end you're the one to blame for not taking it outside, since shitting is in it's nature.

I encounter more stupid, borderline worthless women than I do men.

I know the world as a whole is pretty stupid, but women provide much more irrelevant, shallow, short sided, small picture, stupid content.

It's okay. It's her nature to do so. I just don't like the fact that reality is advertised differently than it actually is. It reminds me of the time I've wasted in the past and how the same is happening to people all over the globe.

Hormones can be a crazy thing. Fuck I love me some good sex too. To have a grill in yours arms shiver like a feather after you gave her all you've got. Makes life worthwhile.

Weak bro that's like making fun of a kid. Accept your position as a man and be glad you are a guy.

I'm not asking which gender is superior or inferior.

I'm saying one sex is dressed up as something it isn't, and there are many people who see it for what it's said to be rather than what it is.

Im not bitter. I'm dumbfounded by how many people are living as if women offer something more than pleasure and nurturing.

They should be treated as such. To treat them any differently is to be weak.

You really need to listen to this.

I'm a woman, but I totally get you. I used to feel a similar about men.

Growing up, from my father, to strangers, to boyfriends I had terrible experiences with men. So naturally, I thought they were all fucked.

I never had tons of normal girlfriends, because I'm weird and nuts attract nuts.

After I decided "fuck men" I spent more time with other men, finally had a big group of basic bitches.

And they fucked me over. After that I analyzed my past friendships, realizing lots of them were fucked up too, I was just more willing to let girls get away with shit.

I realized, men aren't fucked because they're men. they're fucked because they're people, and all people. men, women, black, white, straight, gay. all fucked.

Then I got some cats.

No one cares about culture bro, that's all superficial. Who cares if chicks are portrayed as strong womyn these days. If you're a real man and you know how to lead and you know how to fuck her good, she'll be as sweet as a kitten.

In the end it's all about biology.

White knight, mangina cunt.

This has actually been my experience. I'm a pretty far right, off road, camping, hunting type and I've hooked up with a lot of younger feminist chicks. Most of them are smart so the initial conversations are good and the sex is usually off the hook. Take one of these chicks rockcrawling in the middle of the night and you'll be pounding her ass before you head home. It isn't until they start ramping up their political shit that it gets unbearable and I've found with a few if the really like what you do in bed they will work hard to keep it in check. Just never go beyond the fwb stage and your good.

I'm looking for a loyal woman to mother my children not a whore who's whole life revolves around your genitalia

>Love women
>Don't be swayed by their tricks
>Dominate them in bed
>Get complimented on your skills and attitude
I'm a white knight how?

I know where I stand. I solve things for myself. I'm fine with where I stand. I don't need cats.

Yeah but then you have to put with your nonsense afterwards

Non-mind virus cunts are just as freaky

In fact republican girls are the freakiest and have better conversations and values

Typical feminist. Pic related

You do those things to satisfy them and you look forward to their validation. Yes you are.

It's 2017 bruh. Even the grills I deemed to be suitable for motherhood a few years back have transformed into hedonistic whores. "I now know I can enjoy sex with someone I don't love" is a shit attitude and every time a woman tells me that I die a little inside.

I do it mainly for my own pleasure you moron. I'm not some kind of social worker, I'm a hedonistic piece of shit. That's why I dump them when they fall in love. Still feel bad about it tho, since I feel like I'm making the problem worse.

Guys like this are true men because their dick doesn't dictate the decision making process

You're a rat in a science experiment waiting to be rewarded; waiting to be validated.

But hey, whatever you have to tell yourself.