Caturday thread!

Caturday thread!
Also who is going to first caturday in their city? I'm going with my wife and our two cats in Seattle at Cal Anderson park.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where have you been all day, user? We needed this thread.

by law i am allowed to be here because i self-identify as feline

Posting my lil dude

Save Caturday!

Post some fucking CATS

Shamefur dispray of Caturday.

Poorfag who feeds street cats, reporting in.

Thanks a lot user. For feeding the stray cats.
I really hope that you live long and happy.

Thanks user. These kids are all i have.

Mods deleted my Caturday thread.

Damn he's cute, how old? What's his name?

I like you.

Same here, user.

If you live where they are having first caturday you should take them there today.

Thanks.

Life is about doing these little things, man.

Serious question. Why do most americans seem to put a collar on indoor and outside cats? Also why do they even bath them?!

Forgot pic

boyyoyoyoo

>Life is about doing these little things, man

You're good people.

Your cats?

i don't think most americans put collars on their cats, nor bathe them. some do, surely, but not most.

Indeed.

Nah. Its just, who else would Feed them, you know? Id rather share some tuna with them, then eat It out alone while they starve in my garage.

Yes Batman & Apophis. Batman has passed on but Apophis is still with me.

Alright. i got that idea from many posts and pics of americans posting their cats. i just think it's stupid. It's hell to an outside cat, although they quickly learn to move silently when hunting, and even more unnecessary for an inside cat.

check your canine privilege. we love in in a caninarchy ave you're perpetuating that power structure.

Sorry this was meant as a reply to another post. It won't allow me to delete

this is frank
>commence worship

Why are strays in your neighborhood in the first place? Neglect? Where I live, in like a 150 feet radius, there's like 15 cats, all have owners, no strays at all.

Yes Batman & Apophis. Batman has passed on but Apophis is still with me.

Sorry for your loss user. I had brother and sister, sister passed away 3 years old, brother now is 10 and a diabetic. He's beautiful, though.

I dont know, i just feed them and hope for the best.

Thanx. Batman was less than two years old. I was devastated.

Are you the same person? Nice trips. You're a good soul. Why did Batman pass away though?

Name, age? Gorgeous kitty

There is an opportunity for a catsitting job, should I go for it? I already have a job but am not allowed to have a cat in my apartment.

Yours? Tell us about them.

No the black and grey cats are mine. Batman had feline leukemia when I adopted them. Apophis was negative and I had him vaccinated. I'm hoping for the best.

in Colorado if you feed a stray cat for a week its yours. your responsibility to keep them healthy and wot not. it might be a USA thing idk

That's Apophis. He's a little more than 2 years old.

Were they siblings? Im hoping for the best, too, user. No matter what, I know they're living the good life with you.

i think i like that rule. too many people half-care for cats.

old pic of kitty

Yes they were brothers

Lilly

Oi they're big.Mine was devastated, when he found out his sister's dead. I placed the box with her body in front of him, so he knows what's up. Was that the right thing to do?

this bundle of joy right here....

You did good user. That way it could know what happened, grieve, then move on. Better than not knowing for the rest of it's life.

This is Elvis.

Name, age?

Elvis looks like he appreciates belly rubs.

Oddly enough he does

i call him Zed
i found him on the street he seemed to like me back then,now he just looks like he wants to kill me,,ive had him for 2 years now,dont know how old he is though

I can kind of see this.

Just a cat, grats you're being owned by a superior mammal.

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4 lol

If a cat was there, this wouldn't have happened.

OP has no love for their thread.

Where's your cats?

>"when your arab friends invite you for dinner"

post /out/ cats

Maybe this is why cats love boxes so much

you rock

Your cat? Tell us about them?

Orange cats are OP, what's their name?

Caesar