youtube.com/watch?v=R868lxxxBI0
youtube.com/watch?v=0E6uX16D-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=pQNwVZEJO1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWkVqum6a8

actually surprisingly good
keep it up

Wow. I like it.
Got any more? Also, what software do you use to make your music?

hey thanks fam, i will!

thanks fam! sure just check out the youtube channel, i upload all my shit there and on sc. i produce my music on fruity loops, its really easy to use and has a shitton of tutorials online.

here's one without vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=R868lxxxBI0

The music's bumpin. Jazzy and snazzy. Smooth. But your voice is really obnoxious and your lyrics are naive and equally obnoxious. You might find it a little better keeping your vocals and music separate. Some music fairs better without someone interrupting it.

Don´t like...

thanks for the honest critisism dude. i actually get similar feedback all the time, but i really enjoy singing and really enjoy writing lyrics somewhat meaningful to me. i guess my beats will just have to suffer under my vocals till the quality matches

That's a very positive response to criticism, and as long as you keep doing what you love to do, you'll find the right wavelength and that'll be your breakthrough.

ha i'll take that compliment! i am very greatful for honest critism with actual thought behind it. it really helps one figure out on which aspects to focus on more.
and couldn't agree more, making music is therapeutic for me, getting a few people to actually nod their head to it or even unironicly like it is all the breakthrough i need :)

It's pretty decent. I hated the singing, but that's just personal opinion. The music itself is on point.

>MFW someone asks for opinion on Sup Forums about something that isn't shit

Too much bass.

good shit my nigga

is there such a thing?
shitty jokes aside you might be right, i am only able to mix on headphones since i live in a shitty appartment.
i should at least once listen to it on some speakers b4 realising. i will try to keep that in mind

much appreciated ma dude

You are pretty good, frand. 10/10

i am not gonna lie, feedback like this gives me a bit of a chubby

shit fam, you just got yourself a fan, keep it up, and i hope to see you someday on a festival preforming

holy fuck thank you fam! and damn i do too, gotta finish that bachelors for them gbp's tho.
in the rarest of cases of me actually someday having somewhat of commercial success with my music , i am totally gonna give Sup Forums credit for me pulling through. n-no homo

youre german

da hast du recht. ehe + scheidungsanwalt für alle!

wenn du mal wirklich einen Auftritt hast, wirst du mich dort finden können

summerjam 2018 ich kommeeeeeeeee!!!
aber in ernst, wenn du ausm ruhrgebiet kommst könnte das sogar nicht mehr all zu lang in der zukunft liegen. könnte mir persönlich unironisch kein besseres publikum vorstellen

Not gonna lie, I am not a fan of rap so I may be biased. The vocals need a lot of technical work. When you make something, listen to that recording on as many systems as you can. You might find something you can improve. Like my three piece band, I'm the bassist, so when you make the mix, listen to it on your phone speaker, cheap earphones, sub woofer equiped stereo system, and finally a decent pair of headphones. Seriously, practice your vocals. Play with a goddamn tuner and metronome.

great ear m8. yea you are totally right , i need a lot of work on my vocals. it seems like proper technique (stance/breathing) depends on the daily form instead of actual talent. i tried teaching myself from what i can find online but that brought neglectable progress. if anyone got any good vocalbooks/coachvideos help a tone deaf brother out.
>Play with a goddamn tuner and metronome.
100% right, i was being sloppy.

LOL Didn't expect to see you on Sup Forums Venuser

you from Sup Forums? if so shame on me for promoting somewhere else

Pretty good, try dropping it on Mrsuicidesheep

hey thanks for the hint! i had to google it and now the submission is already out :)

Yeah i love how i first heard artists staring out on that channel, and now i hear them in the radio. I had also been around since 100k subs and now its pushing 7 mil subscribers, great community

wow that sounds cool as shit. I only had the pleasure once in my life, of hearing/digging a band before they made it big. my inner hipster cried tears of joy

youtube.com/watch?v=0E6uX16D-lA

lol yeah but no one cares because most people in the Sup Forums SC threads are shill cunts anyways but with shitty music

haha sad but true. oh well there are very decent people and musicians among them tho.

The vocals are fine. They make your songs catchy

youtube.com/watch?v=pQNwVZEJO1A

hey thanks :)
i show /b what i got

I love this! 10/10!

Stop singing.

cnt stop , wont stop. but i give out my instrumentals for anyone who wants em

Not my style but pretty good honestly. Your voice isn't as bad as people tell you. Its actually pretty decent. I think the problem they have with your vocals is more in the mix down and mastering, maybe even mics and equipment. You're lacking just a little contrast. That's me actively looking for something negative though.

The music is good, the vocals aren't horrendous but are the weakest part of it. The way you sing kind of sounds like you're about to cry and is off pitch a few times, but that's definitely something that can be improved. Listening to your other stuff I see a similar kind of thing, the music is good but the vocals don't really fit the tone imo. Like the music is way more upbeat than your singing and they mesh kind of poorly

wow that turned out way more pleasant then expected. thanks m8, i guess both parties are right, my singing tends to be very off key and shrill/breathless at times and certain scales AND my mixing of vocals , and guitar for that matter, is nowhere where it needs to be.
i am actually already working on the next track which should be finished soon. i hope i will have learned a bit by then and it will be better :)

holy shit this has actually been really helpful. i just listened to my tracks again and metaphoricly speaking heard the glass shatter
i will totally try to work on my vocals more specificly.