letterboxd.com/Redwell/
letterboxd.com/hugo/
letterboxd.com/Rooks/
letterboxd.com/invaderphantom/
letterboxd.com/herb_guy/
letterboxd.com/sumidx/
letterboxd.com/haydenowinz
letterboxd.com/anonkino/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Such_a_Beautiful_Day_(film)
letterboxd.com/aorcarcamo/
trakt.tv/users/captaingene/ratings/all/all/highest
letterboxd.com/white_water/
letterboxd.com/samturret/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/

letterboxd.com/Cubei8/

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

how could people be so vindictive that they hate THE BROWN BUNNY

Gallo made a film so personal that it circled around and became perceived as self-indulgent

baka @ these fools

embryo

embryo

embryo

letterboxd.com/Redwell/
Day 6 of my Harrison Fordathon has concluded.

On deck:
>Frantic (1988)
>Presumed Innocent (1990)

letterboxd.com/hugo/

Kubo is pretty good but not as amazing as people are saying. The plot needed the most work I think.

letterboxd.com/Rooks/

Machill54

why do you do this

cutting moments is great

letterboxd.com/invaderphantom/

Recently watched movies:
Space Cop (2016)
Batman (1966)
The Nice Guys (2016)
The Rundown (2003)
Filth (2013)
Spirited Away (2001)

I follow back m8

what do i watch later, Happiness, To Kill a Mockingbird, or Kiss Me Deadly?

letterboxd.com/herb_guy/

>cutting moments is great
it was... unusual...

So what was the way of Carlito?

What are you watching today

letterboxd.com/sumidx/

Happiness

with those favorites i'm surprised you even care about plot that much

Whats all this recent drama about linklater on letterboxd been about?

Buttangered tumblrinas upset that EVERYBODY WANTS SOME is getting good reviews, even though it's a movie about college boys chasing pussy

letterboxd.com/haydenowinz

Did anyone see Terminator: Genisys? Does it have any redeeming qualities? Was thinking about checking it out for the hot bitch from GoT playing Sarah Connor

letterboxd.com/anonkino/

i should get to rating and reviewing old things and stuff but i've been busy so i haven't had the time to go through everything mediocre so i've only rated stuff i have strong opinions about

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_Such_a_Beautiful_Day_(film)
looks interesting

Jesus, when did tumblr descend upon letterboxd

Linklater made a film about manly men.

This triggered dick cutters that never went to army or practiced sports - all low test beta numales.

Either before or after LB started adding preferred pronouns. I'd hate this site if it weren't responsible for me finding tons of fantastic movies I hadn't heard of.

Also, Sally Jane Black is a confirmed tranny, I've seen her/he/it/ze/zir's Facebook. It's not surprising they hate Based Linklater

just like you, lil buddy?

>pic related

I've got quite high S-test, SHBG and free S-test

I see better traps each day in Sup Forums and these are people that don't cut their dicks off.

Please spoiler this if you feel compelled to post it again.

letterboxd.com/aorcarcamo/
suggest me a movie pls :)
kek

It's so easy to avoid all this stuff I don't understand why people get so mad

just don't follow the 'tumblrinas' you hate so much and you'll literally never see this stuff? or am I missing something

I'm this many films deep into RYM I cant be letterboxing. Anyone else hype for Sonemic?

why does he even bother after seeing that the experiment didn't work and he'd never pass as a girl

SPOILER THAT SHIT

How about when you go onto the page about the movie you've just watched and all the popular reviews are about sexism and racism whilst ignoring how well made the movie is?

>Bombards you with e-mails.
>Every single review of these trannies is at the top of film page whining about blackface in The Birth Of A Nation

sure thing

holy shit all those faglords who pretend to be cool watching some unpopular shit to not to look mainstream
jesus fucking christ just kill yourself, you useless peaces of meat

List your favorite films or get kicked in the cock.

These are fair, I don't generally read popular reviews or the emails so didn't think about those

here you go
trakt.tv/users/captaingene/ratings/all/all/highest

also i dont have a cock

Why no diary entries?

pleb

>also i dont have a cock
Well that explains it

>picture posted at 5:46pm
>not even bothering to shave that five o'clock shadow on his face

It's like poetry

I only liked 1 movie you rated 10 you have to go back to Sup Forums it's the law.

>trancendence
>8/10

SPOILER THAT SHIT HOLY FUCK

you cant make this shit up

Michael Mann's Crime Story. His lesser know TV endeavor which only ran for 2 seasons and starred guys like Dennis Farina (Get Shorty) and Bill Campbell (The Rocketeer). The pilot was pretty damn cool.

unfollowed

you can keep forcing yourself to watch boring malik tier art crap pretending you are elitists who understand and like what you see, we all know you do that just to look edgy because you have low self-esteem and your haven't achieved anything in other aspects of your shitty life. i'm pretty sure you are all fat neckbeard virgins who think they can impress some bitches by showing them your list of favorite movies

DE PALMA TORRENT WHEN

probably Crimes of Passion

Idk i should start writing dates when i watched i've been really lazy

put palma in the bin and play a good film

I'm overweight but don't have facial hair and I got a girl to date me once because she heard I liked Twin Peaks and a few films she liked. It wont help with everyone but hey ya never know.

>I got a girl to date me once because she heard I liked Twin Peaks
I'm sure she did that because of pity

joke's on you, i'm a skinny 8/10 and i probably fuck your mom every night. I also like malick

>i'm a skinny 8/10
proof

Just because you don't enjoy it because you have shit taste doesn't mean we're pretending when we say we do, idiot

lel, you are just like those faggots tea lovers who drink over-expensive tea making stupid brew rituals but who wont distinguish between 100$ chinese tea and Lipton if you put in front of them in cups without labels

>World War Z
>9/10

but I love sleazy trash

letterboxd.com/white_water/

ayy sup

tfw the electricity goes out like every 20 minutes because huge storm

letterboxd.com/samturret/

Why are all the plebs coming here today?

t. machill54

Watch Miike then. De Palma is a hack.

And you're just like those faggots in denial who believe that they're superior to people who like Malick because you think they're just 'lying to themselves'
Fuck off honestly, stop acting like you know shit when you give stuff like World War Z a 9/10

Miike's good but he's on autopilot way too much. When he gives a shit he's great. When he's just doing it for the paycheck he puts me to sleep.

>those favorites

yikes...i wouldn't talk if i were you

All of them are good movies at the very least, post your favorites too, then we'll talk.

is Hard Target 2 really Adkinskino?

Roel Reine is one of the worst DTV directors out there.

It's not true Adkins kino like Day of Reckoning or Ninja 2 but it's pretty alright, I was surprised how good the action scenes are since yeah like you said, Reine is a fucking hack.

The opening 15 - 20 mins are pretty great, just Adkins punching people in the face. After that it gets pretty dull but picks up again in the end. Main problem is after the opening action set pieces Adkins doesn't have anybody to properly fight against, when he's fighting against the actors in the 2nd half you can visibly see how he has to slow himself down cause the other guys can't keep up with him.

there's a pretty good 5 v 1 fight in the end but it's way too short. I sound negative but overall I was entertained by it. this has been a garbage year for action movies anyway so my standards are pretty low.

SPL2

i crie erry time..

as long as it's better than Close Range. That was hilariously bad.

I wouldn't hold out hope for the next Undisputed either considering who directed it.

On the plus side we're pretty much guaranteed gunkino with Johnnie To's Three.

Who was the user here who talked about the Scooby Doo mythos or some shit?
/Dontpokethebear

best films made with under 10k budget?

I gotta watch the first one first. was that any good?

hype for Three

they're pretty much unrelated so you don't have to see the first. It isn't great but the end fight scene is fucking insane. Absolutely worth sitting through just for that showdown alone.

SPL 2 is the best action movie of the year, no contest. It will make you glad that Tony Jaa is in fighting shape again.

it is

t. dropout_cuck

what comment section is this from?

According to a report an unidentified 28-year old Hungarian construction worker was killed in an accident, while dismantling a set on Blade Runner 2 in Budapest. The outlet recently received a statement from Origo Studios, giving some more insight into the tragedy which occurred on August 25th.

“The worker was underneath a platform, upon which the set was constructed, when it suddenly collapsed. The cause of the accident is not yet known.”

Eraserhead was made for 10k, but that's more like 40k today.

Are you legit retarded?

Yeah should've said to take inflation into account

The crab mentality is strong.

>if I can't understand and enjoy certain films then no one should

what's retarded about my question?

anyway, I went back 23 days on her/his activity and found it

>her
Samuel please you aren't fooling anyone

is it a bad idea to have your letterboxd profile in your real name?

>no The Fugitive

are you even trying user?

not me im watching SPL and I couldn't care less about some tumbrl drama

Other people here do it. It's fine.

I watched it first, bud.

>Watching a film.
>Paused a film to shitpost on garbage board.
nice

leaf???

internet has ruined my attention span

fag