Name something Obama actually did during his presidency

Name something Obama actually did during his presidency

Protip: you cant because he did nothing

He dropped a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years.

Obamacare?

He drone struck a fuck lot of arabs and passed a universal health care law 6 or 7 presidents before him could not. Also, OBL got dead. He inherited a clusterfuck of a financial crisis plus 2 unwinnable wars and didn't crash the economy.

...and he got health insurance for 96% of the population too!

The sad thing is you actually believe all that don't you?

He converted 80% of us to crappy high cost high deductible insurance so another 15% of us could have catastrophic insurance.

>passed a universal health care law
Passing legislation that forces people to purchase something they can not afford is not universal healthcare.
Also, OBL had been dead for years and had nothing to do with 9/11.

It doesn't matter if he turned out to be the greatest President or not.

You were all going to just call him a nigger and fling shit like autists anyways. Because your racist redneck family and their ass backwards views on non whites already twisted your brain up to a point where all you can think is "what would my dad say? Oh yeah, he's a nigger and never trust a nigger no matter what."

Blah blah blah. Old news is old.

cont...
He certainly wasn't perfect, but he gave people hope and did it with a very hostile Congress who fought him on everything.
Given his replacement makes GW Bush look intelligent and well spoken and get anything achieved with a friendly Congress is very telling.

Wait. Are you thinking of Saddam Hussein?

2 unwinnable wars... like he won them. He just walked away and let them spiral back out of control (see IS IS).

>OBL had been dead for years and had nothing to do with 9/11.
Found the Alex Jones fag with shit for brains

Reformed healcare via ACA
Ended 2008 recession
Estimated 17M jobs created in the aftermath of the Recession
Eliminated bin laden threat
Paris Climate Accords
Iran nuclear deal
2007 Noble Peace Prize recipient

A quick google search yielded this dude. At least put in the bare minimum effort to answer the question yourself before shot posting it here

He also started an unnecessary one and supplied fire arms to the Mexican cartel

as a drumpfkin my favorites from obama were removing the ban on stem cell research funding and supporting gay marriage after being against it originally.

>Name something Obama actually did during his presidency

He created ISIS
That's not nothing...

He was a house nigger.

Saved the auto industry
Turned the worst economic slump since the great depression into the longest period of sustained growth
Killed UBL
Slowed the hemorrhaging of American blood and money in Iraq and Afghanistan
Health Insurance for 12 million previously uninsured people

Yeah at the expense of other people who actually have to pay for their medical insurance you stupid shit

I forgot to mention Gay Marriage support and the Stem Cell ban removal on my list.

And who cares if he was previously against them? There could be any number of reasons why he changed his mind. At the time he said his "man and woman" remarks, that attitude was very much mainstream. People and policy change with the times

>"Name something Obama actually did during his presidency"
>bombed Iraq
>created ISIS
>did Obamacare

and? idk nothing else

>He created ISIS
As an Army Intel analyst, you're just fucking stupid. The indiscriminate detention of every Sunni male with a pulse in the 04-05 time frame is what led directly to ISIL.

You already were paying their health insurance because they went to the emergency room and their bill was tacked onto yours! By getting them real insurance Obama save you a fortune.

>as if we didn't have increased costs before the ACA due to ER visits for hangnails

I really enjoyed when Obama relegalized propoganda in 2012, all the clickbate and fake news makes so much sense

Certainly the best president of my lifetime....but I'm only 65 years old.

Brought back the economy that trump is taking credit for now.

My premiums doubled dipshit.

You probably had one of those Republican "fake" insurance policies that didn't actually cover anything. I kept my policy (as promised) and the cost went DOWN!

No, the sad thing is that you don't.
Facts are your friends.

By "brought back" are you referring to the avg 1.5% growth rate over the past 6 years that lead directly to Trump getting elected?

>Yeah at the expense of other people who actually have to pay for their medical insurance you stupid shit
Do you think having a large segment of the population uninsured carries zero cost? If we are going to be competitive economically with Europe and China - we may benefit for a healthy and educated populace.
Modern rightwingers really do have shit for brains.

The booming stock market, and surge in the economy presently being felt are both direct results of Obama policy.

Trump fags somehow think that the few things that Trump did while in office his first month created this, which shows just how little they know about how the economy and stock market actually work.

I live in a country that has universal healthcare and I buy private health insurance to get better coverage (which prevents me paying a hefty tax).
No one likes paying for health insurance, you do it because you need it.
I said he inherited the wars, I said nothing about winning them.
You realise the previous system is why Americans pay the most for health care in the developed world but don't get the best results.

Fucked his hot wife in the white house.

Don't care what you think about black women, she was the hottest first lady no question. She's much hotter than Trump's eastern euro bride.

This.

He dropped a microphone once

You got fucked because your state refused to adopt the medicaid expansion and got no money from the feds. Therefore you had to pay the whole freight. Next time vote Democratic!

Not sure who you are talking to, but my premiums doubled and I live in California...

republican states did this to intentionally give people the belief that the aca wasn't working. they are retards.

Strange....my Insurance went down and I kept my doctor....you must live in a red state...

Obama's 1.5% growth rate compares quite favorably with Trump's 0.7% growth rate so far (and falling).

>Nice fallacious appeal to authority, Army Intel Analyst. Your argument does nothing to dispute that Obama withdrew the troops top generals stated were needed for stability. Therefore, Obama created ISIS, I'm sorry he called them "ISIL", "the JV team"...

>96%

Obama care is so resilient it continues to withstand Republicrat sabotage attempts. Well done Obama!

Nice

saved us from Bush's great recession

>The sad thing is you actually believe all that don't you?

This.
Most of the poorest counties are historically GOP voters. The counties getting the most federal dollars compared to the federal tax dollars they put back are GOP dominated.
Poor mostly white conservatives have been voting GOP usually against their own interests for decades.

/thread

Impeach the the silver spooned man baby

Actually, it was Regan who created ISIS when he armed the Iraqi's to fight Iran. It was Bush who gave ISIS all the ammo, tanks and humvees by shipping them to Iraq and abandoning them there.

He turned a spectacularly awful healthcare system into a slightly less awful healthcare system. Oversaw equal marriage entering the US. Took you out of the financial crisis into something pretty reasonable. Oversaw the death of Osama Bin Laden (I'd have preferred to see him captured myself, but you guys are generally pretty bloodthirsty, so you mostly got what you wanted).

Oh, and and he gave speeches that were a million times better than any of the self glorifying twaddle that Trump comes out with.

Here's your guys performance vs everyone else. Stop kidding yourself.

nationalized car corp
made debt 21T
commy medical

this

Ok, so go ahead and just pay for your street getting repaired, pay the police their hourly rate to investigate if anything gets stolen, pay for only the segment of pipe that connects your water/internet/etc to your house.

And, y'know, just kinda hope everybody else who might impact your experience of life pays their money.

>"What do you MEAN, that's totally a society, right guaise?"

> It doesn't matter if he turned out to be the greatest President or not. You were all going to just call him a nigger and fling shit like autists anyways

Yep, pretty much.

He paid Iran $400 million of our tax money to have it sent to a Swiss bank for his retirement account

>OBL got dead
Did he though?

fake news

>fake & gay

You are seriously listning to occupy democrats!???? The war in Afghanistan never ended and its now worse because its a 3 way war between taliban isis and nato and top of that iraq is worse now than what it was not mention we're in syria lol jesus

Legalized letting faggots into the women's bathroom

>Complains about appeal to authority
>Proceeds to appeal to authority
B-b-but top men!

Got it, so the options are pay double or fuck everyone else... this is why no one bothers to try to have rational arguments with liberals.

Being a president

>Being a president
He didn't even do that right

>Had 2 daughters
>Forced everyone else to accept grown ass men into their daughters' bathrooms
>Secret Service wouldn't allow that for his nigglets

America is not considered a joke in other countries anymore,but the world may attack you in the future.

Obama made you neutral(safe),Trump made things interesting...

>supplied fire arms to the Mexican cartel
So the DEA has had a cartel in their pocket for years.

96%? nigger were you born retarded or did you sustain a major head injury at some point. way more than 4% of the US population is uninsured.

>double for everything
Yes, clearly it's a binary option, and satire doesn't rely on mocking extremist beliefs. Mockery by parroting extreme beliefs is in no way, shape, or form what was going on there. No way, no how.

>to top it off, blames liberals
10/10 post, you must be the second coming of Christ that the republicans think will tell the poor to just get a job and call all of the blacks filthy niggers.

Fucking this
For the first time in my life my insurance went down not up.

I know no one in real life who has ever claimed this.

doing nothing is better than fucking everything up

Are you kidding? the world is laughing at USA right now because of Trump

It wasn't Bush it was from the Bi-partisan bill that Clinton signed into law. That Obama put back in place that now Trump has gotten rid of. If Trump gets reelected at the end of his presidency the economy will tailspin again.

No actually the world is kind of nervous. And they should be

trumpists BTFO

"T-Trump said mean things!"

If OBL died during the Bush years, the GOP would've screamed it from the roof tops. If he survived the Obama years Al Qaeda would've screamed it from the Madrassa PA loud speakers.

OBL was an important figure head who was very good at fundraising for a few reasons. He had a double degree in civil engineering and religious studies (the latter helps him appeal to zealots and their rich sympathisers), and his families construction company is a multi-billion dollar enterprise that built vast swathes of the Middle East.

The old "the world thinks" argument. Last refuge of the truly vacent.