Should I get Fallout 4?

Should I get Fallout 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/kafatasy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and no, older fallouts are better games but if you have the extra cash, there is nothing wrong with getting it.

yes. i think it's better than the older games

Nope its boring af

Fallout 3 was better but fallout 4 was fine if you like the series

No, play elite dangerous instead and go to space.

I mean, it's not like it's complete shit or anything.

It's not as good as New Vegas, but eh, if you like sidequesting and City building then the workshop mode is a lot of fun. I think I've put 70 hours into the PC version just working on settlements after platinuming the PS4 version.

Definetly, you'll like the beginning of it and eventually it'll get pretty boring when there's nothing else to do

you are wrong, it's a good game but it's on the bottom of the totem pole

how can i be wrong when it's just my opinion?

WRONG

Wynaut both? I love elite dangerous, but when I wanna just throw on some tunes and kill shit I much prefer fallout 4. Ignore the negative press covfefe, fallout 4 is surprisingly fun and engaging.

it has less content, breaks a bunch of lore, and is all around boring af when it comes to rpg game play

but i love the city building

It's definitely a very flawed game, but it gets way more hate than it should. Literally almost everyone would be lying if they said they didn't have alot of fun playing it the first time and that they weren't atleast alittle interested by the integration of a voiced protagonist. The main problem with the game (not that it doesn't have a ton of other problems) is it's complete lack of any replayability.

It's okay but nothing Special. Personally I enjoyed my time in it but Athe experience didnt stay with me

If you have the cash and like fallout then sure. It's the worst fallout game but as a game it's not bad.

enjoyable but not engrossing, worth the sale price

also im not into town building (which produce resources and trade with each other) which is a major but optional part of the game, if you are then you'd like it more than i did.

Am I the only one who pictured the institute being a huge above ground instillation in the shape of the bubble. I always pictured standing outside of it with desolate wasteland weather, while there was a normal weather cycle inside. That's how I would have done it if I was developing the game.

Since it's $15 on steam right now, I would. It's good overall as a game, but compared to other fallout titles, it falls a little short. Even as such, it's not a bad game.

you should get fucked.

Best game in the series tbh. Ignore the oldfags who bitch about how it isn't the same boring shit the old games were.

could someone help me too? i really wish to have stardew valley

steamcommunity.com/id/kafatasy

yes its a good game, the only thing that makes me angry is the only 4 dialog option but u gt kinda used to it

The old ones were boring in terms of gameplay sure, but in terms of storytelling and roleplaying they absolutely can't be beat

New Vegas and fallout 3 were fine but ofc they are old and you can feel it in the gameplay

They used the same engine for FO4 though
Lazy cunts

>that kid who thought Toddposting was funny

I enjoy the feeling of playing a dated game tbh. Fallout 3 and NV especially.

I want Bethesda to create a new engine as much as anyone else but only if they don't change what made the old one great. ragdolls and physics and everything for their engine is fucking great.

No. I got it. I literally cant fucking play the main story. I get a decent amount of progress but inevitably the fucking scripts stop working correctly meaning theres no going further. Game breaking shit as far as the missions go. Stupid shit. All over the place its never just one mission. Its several. And reloading saves does jack shit. Meaning starting over every time. So if that sounds like fun go right the fuck ahead.