Diaper thread

Diaper thread

because a saturday without a diaper thread isn't a real saturday

i am ok with this

feel free to contribute, then

I love you OP

likewise, user

I recently found out my girlfriend is into abdl things. We tried some stuff yesterday with me in a goodnite and was really enthusiastic about it.

For some reason I felt deeply ashamed afterward and I still feel that way.

many men would kill to get a girl like that.

But i totally understand that when it's not your thing it sucks to be a part of.

What were the 'things' you guys did.

We watched some movies while she helt me and stroked my hair. Then she pulled my cock out of the diaper and gave me a handjob while she squeezed my ass. Turned me on so much that I took the diaper off and fucked her hard. It felt great while we did it and I was really into it.

Deepest shame as I drove back from her place. Like I'd become less than a man. wtf

well that clearly was a bit of submission from your end; but meh. Not like you're in a chastity cage or anything retarded like that.

Anyway; so her ABDL interests go towards her diapering you? So she doesnt wear them herself?
I'm just severely interested in the inner workings of actual females into this fetish, because they're so rare (attention whores aside)

ehhh just enjoy it, as long as things feel good and don't hurt anyone there is not much of a problem to speak of

sounds like fun, not much to be ashamed of.

maybe there is something you would like her to do for you, although it seems like you somewhat enjoy it.

She seems to enjoy it in the same way a young girl would enjoy playing with a doll. That's the best way I can describe it. I'd put the diaper on before we started snuggling so she could "find it" and when she finally did she literally squealed, jumped up, and took my boxers off lol.

Well it will be no surprise to you that to me, that sounds hot as fuck.

Think you'll do her a solid by acting ashamed and stuff about your diaper. She'll 'console' you and tell you its all right, she'll get super wet, and you'll get to fuck her like an animal.

That's the last webm I have that's within the new filesize limit

BUMP

Bump

I'm sitting in a soaking wet plastic ABU Preschool Diaper. It's going to be a good Saturday!

i take it you're male?

not that poster but you can safely assume that

Yup. Why?

I'm about to leak. I suppose I can wait before I change though.

post pics faggots

start a thread in gif

currently on a road trip home crossing multiple states, stopping at diaper Depot in Atlanta in a bit to stock up

last attempt to save this thread

currently messy and need permission to change

You can change when the thread 404's. until then, sit in your mess.

Looks like it'll happen sooner than we want.

people are going to have to start dumping if you want to extend it

i have been dumping for some time but it gets boring when you are the only one

I would post some but I don't have my laptop on me at the moment.

Has anyone tried the Tena adult diapers? Thoughts?

Bump

quite okay, the filling does get lumpy if you like to stroke it a lot when wet

Bunp I like it when the girl looks like she really need s/loves to be in her diaper